Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Intelligence before Conqueror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Intelligence before Conqueror Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Miss Treavus floated through the town, peering at all the shops that were scattered around the road. She needed a good place for her own shop, which probably didn't exist unless a meteor would suddenly crash in a perfect place, or a team of psychic and ghost types to move a mountain peak to the town. From what she could see, there was a beach nearby. Perhaps she could Hypnotize a team of strong fighting types to lift a boulder from the ocean into the town, or might she think, do it herself. She could already imagine the success of selling her potions to the needy and the greedy, finally earning some profit from her hobby. Heck, she wouldn't care if she sold them to an idiot or a mastermind, so long as she could make money or be part of the rising. But enough of thinking about the future, for now she needed her shop to be made.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Animae Raverous,Remitis
A spiritomb had been walking through the side streets of the town. Attempting to stay hidden for the most part for now. The streets were not very crowded at all along the main stretches. It seemed a bit of an overreaction to what had been going on with him. The charmander still fresh on his mind. He had spent some time at the pond to think about it. Who knows what had happened there... He decided to enter town and check out the area once more because the last time he came. He fled after realizing a Gardevoir had sensed him and made it obvious she knew who he was...

Thankfully he knew where not to go in town to avoid her...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:52 pm

If the Misdreavus had not noticed the other Ghost hopping in the dark alleys of the town, within the range of sensibility. A presence of another of her type didn't go unnoticed, so she hovered over to the trapped spirit Pokemon and observed it at a fair distance. It seemed to be slinking out of sight for a reason, one Miss T admittedly didn't know. Just as sly, Genevieve slipped away and continued searching for a new domain she could set up as a shop. This would grow boring very quickly...
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 am

Animae Raverous,Remitis
As the spiritomb had continued along the alley way it seemed he had run into a dead-end... "Pah." he turned around and noticed a branch earlier that led to the main road. It seemed he would have to go out there after all. All the side streets he had taken had led to some kind of dead-end... "Figures..." he said to himself as he started towards the main road. Slightly annoyed that he has to travel out there...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Treavus tensed as she sensed the one had spiritually scanned earlier. It was indeed a Spiritomb, most of which were how their classification described them. "The Forbidden Pokemon" was probably an outlaw, forbidden from sight and towns at the least. What it could be doing here, it was oddly suspicious. In order to keep her own mysteriousness to reflect the other Ghost's and draw only his attention, she backed into the shadow of a tree, and shifted into the tree to be unseen after the Pokemon would look at her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 pm

The spiritomb walked along the party towards the main road. He noticed the other ghost Pokemon by a tree. As he saw it, it seemed to have shifted into the tree. "is she watching me." he said to himself. He thought whether or not to approach her. Normally if it wasn't another ghost type, he wouldn't. However he was actually considering it.

After a minute of seeing if she moved from the tree, he decided to go over and see what was up.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Miss T (adopting your style. Don't judge.)

As the presence's intensity increased to the point where the Spiritomb's physical being was directly before her, she hovered back out. The only way to attract another's attention was to be like them.
"I see you've received the sign. I couldn't help but notice your need to hide from the townsfolk," she commented briskly. Despite the fact that many ghosts were outlaws, she trusted them more than any other Pokemon. His reason would be perfectly understandable, as many Pokemon thought Miss T was a witch before they even met her. Ghost-types lived under a stereotype that they were all villains or "evil", no matter how untrue it might be.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb looked towards Misdreavus with suspicion. "Some could say that. ", he responded shortly after her comment on his attempts from hiding from others in the town.

He then remained silent until she spoke again as he didn't want to comment to much on the matter. If one was to recognize his emotions or feelings right now, it was one of curiosity towards the Misdreavus and in the background his anger still simmering over the incident in the mountains with the Charmander and Lucario.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:58 am

Miss T

The Misdreavus hovered a bit higher, and her "head" tilted up, in turn causing her eyes to look down into a half-closed socket.
"If you require anything on my part to help you out of any situations, I will oblige, so any requests on your assistance?"

The Spiritomb didn't seem to be getting what she was implying. Perhaps it was just time to stop being sly and be straight, that is if he didn't respond in time. She couldn't help but notice his slight mental distractions that changed the feel of his presence, but Miss Treavus ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards the Misdreavus with a look of curiosity. 'She would help?' he thought to himself.

"Anything to help out of situations you say?" he said with a smile.
"What kind of situations could this be used for?" he responded in question. He was very curious by what she meant by help him out of any situations. He didn't want to be too direct about his intentions either, as he does not trust too many people of them.

"If any assistance. I am trying to find a pokemon. A Charmander to be specific... I think he goes by the name Jak." He kept his emotions hidden from even himself as he said this. He did not want any thoughts of the reason he was looking for this pokemon.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can find him, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:13 am

Miss T

The Misdreavus looked upon her fellow ghost as a teacher would look at a student who asked a good question and had to ponder it a moment. Instead of answering, she awaited an own response of his so she didn't state any suggestion that was too difficult or too ridiculous. At his request, she was glad she wasn't asked to do anything out of reason.

"I haven't seen such a Pokemon; what is his aura?"

Miss Treavus presumed he could tell since he was a spirit himself, but he must not have the ability to spiritually search for another being. Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to sense the fire-type if she knew his aura.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards her as she had asked him what the charmander's aura looked like. "How would I know...? Wait... You can read aura?" he said with a curious expression.

'I have never heard of any other pokemon other then a lucario to be able to read aura...' he thought to himself. After all, he has never heard of others using such a type of ability.

Just on the side of the Spiritomb's sight, a Pichu was walking along the pathway in town. He looked towards the Pichu. 'That Pichu... Looks familiar...' he thought with a apparent frown on his face... He had been thinking where he saw that Pichu before.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Miss T

The Misdreavus hovered at a fluctuating altitude, just as she always did, with the same look, but then smiled.

"I may have achieved it through meditation, or it may be the fact that the Misdreavus evolution line has psychic powers. Also whether this is achievable by others, I do not know. I only said 'aura' because there's no comprehensible way to describe it. I can basically tell the difference between every Pokemon by sensing them spiritually."

The ghost's own talking had distracted herself from sensing, which was it's only flaw. She hadn't noticed anything stirring in the other's thought-waves, and therefore had nothing to comment.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb listened to the Misdreavus as she explained what she thought she knew about her ability to sense others. He didn't exactly take it all to mind. He didn't have the ability, He didn't need to know too much about it. However he did think it was pretty interesting.

"Hmmm."
He was currently thinking about where he had saw that Pichu from before. Still looking towards the direction the Pichu had been. Shortly after the Misdreavus had finished talking about her ability. The Pichu had been long gone.

"I am sorry to ask, I might have forgotten, do you have a name you go by?" He asked the floating ghost type.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Miss T

Miss Treavus noticed the ghost's distraction, but was asked a classic question that would be too rude to ignore.

"You may call me Miss T," she stated, knowing her name like that sounded like "Misty", which she liked. "Now I don't have the ability to read minds, so might I inquire what your alias is?"

It seemed to be a bizarre coincidence that almost every ghost went by an untrue name, a nickname, rather. If this continued to occur, why didn't ghosts cease to give awkward and terrible names?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence before Conqueror
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: