Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Intelligence before Conqueror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miss Treavus floated through the town, peering at all the shops that were scattered around the road. She needed a good place for her own shop, which probably didn't exist unless a meteor would suddenly crash in a perfect place, or a team of psychic and ghost types to move a mountain peak to the town. From what she could see, there was a beach nearby. Perhaps she could Hypnotize a team of strong fighting types to lift a boulder from the ocean into the town, or might she think, do it herself. She could already imagine the success of selling her potions to the needy and the greedy, finally earning some profit from her hobby. Heck, she wouldn't care if she sold them to an idiot or a mastermind, so long as she could make money or be part of the rising. But enough of thinking about the future, for now she needed her shop to be made.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb watched as the Misdreavus had gotten angry. It seemed she hated the fact that others were so judgemental about ghost types.

He listened to her vent off her steam.
At one point she stated that they could not live in this tyranny. As she had said that, she ripped the top of the notepad off.

"They need to know what it is like to be judged so unfairly... I personally would love to see each any every one of them turn into a ghost." he said with a grin. Every part of him really did want to kill everything. However this could not possibly be known by others, they could read his mind, he would have been put away a long time ago if this had happened.

"However, I wouldn't want to be the cause of such a thing. It would only prove to them that their ideas were true... When they are indeed not." he said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Miss T

Listening to her fellow ghost's following words, she looked up and at him, her iris a darker shade of red, somewhat taking over the rest of her eyes.
"I would join you, but I have a job to attend. I need to keep a good status if i want any customers," She growled.

The Spiritomb did have a point, though. This was like an endless cycle, the offenders creating angers in the ghosts, and they strike because of this, which further proves their idea. Treavus didn't want everyone to just get along, either, because then everything would be good, and there would be no negative balance. It was best just to deal with this pathetic after life as is...
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb looked at Miss T. "There really isn't anything to Join. I couldn't make them ghosts less it starts an endless cycle of this hate." he said with a slight frown.

"As much as I would like to. It would not fix such matters." he continued. He sighed slightly after finishing that last statement.

He looked to the side road out in the distance and noticed a dark figure floating across the area. He took a moment and figured it was a Haunter.

"I think... We might be able to get some help from that guy over there." he said looking towards the direction of the Haunter.

He had a smile on his face. "Shall we go ask?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Miss T

Animae basically stated what she was thinking, which has already happened more than once. She smirked a little, and turned.
I''m surprised he wants to stay out of those sorts of things... she thought to herself, continuing her half-smile and hovering away slowly. She turned around when he spoke again.

"We shall," the Misdreavus agreed, her smile growing broader than her usual one.

She hovered over to the ghost with hands, who continued to hover around suspiciously. Another ghost, the odds. Somehow, the only Pokemon Treavus has interacted with here so far were only ghosts. It was perfectly logical in one way, but how was it that she only ever encountered this specific type?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb started moving towards the other ghost's direction. As they got closer to the ghost with hands. He seemed to have taken noticed and turned towards them. Waiting for them to get close enough to speak. He seemed a slightly gigglish as every so often he would have a slight chuckle.

"hehehe, is this something you need?" the Haunter stated as they approached.

The haunter looked towards the Misdreavus and then back towards the Spiritomb. He stopped laughing after seeing the Spiritomb, then beginning frowned slightly. The haunter seemed to be in slight thought after seeing the Spiritomb.

"Yes, We require some assistance moving something." Raverous stated.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:12 am

Miss T

((OOC: Yeah, let's just call this guy "The Ghost With Hands"))

The Misdreavus honestly began to wonder what the Spiritomb wanted from another ghost. She allowed him to pass her and lead the way to the poison-ghost type. When the two of them reached a hearing distance, the Haunter seemed amused at them for some reason. But when the Spiritomb answered his question, a bit of shock struck Treavus.

So that's what this was for...
She was surprised that he had still remembered; Miss T herself had forgotten that she originally came to his assistance and everything, as if the past was in the past. She only ever focused on the current conversation. Not that she couldn't remember things, but the commitment surprised her still.

"Auh, yes. If you would kindly oblige to assist us in the transporting of a boulder over there," she explained, striking her pencil into the air towards the direction from where they came.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Haunter looked towards the Misdreavus and then back towards the Spiritomb. "... May I ask what the boulder be used for? "

Raverous then replied starting that it was for a new shop and home for Miss T.

The Haunter nodded and looked back towards the Misdreavus. " It would be an honor to assist you. " the Haunter stated as he half bowed to Miss T. It then turned towards Raverous and looked at him for a moment with a slightly perturbed expression. He then started towards the boulders were Miss T had pointed out.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Miss T

The Ghost with Hands seemed to be questioning the use for a boulder. It did sound admittedly suspicious, if thought of from another's perspective. He might've thought they'd use it as a weapon, or to perhaps destroy the town. It was good of him to not be a part of something that would cause commotion.

Raverous explained shortly, and the Haunter seemed to agree gladly. He was very gentlemanly about it, too, which appealed to Miss Treavus. The Spiritomb, however, was not amused. Even still, they traversed towards the perfect boulder Miss T wanted as a home. She didn't bother beginning to wonder how the Haunter would help; that evolution specialized in phasing, and haunting objects, so perhaps he would embody the stone.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 am

AnimaeRaverous, Remitis
As the three ghost types reached the perfect boulder. Animae looked towards the Haunter as it seemed to stare at him the whole way to the boulder. "Is there a problem...?" the Spiritomb asked the Ghost with Hands ((*GIGGLING*))

The Ghost with Hands seemed to look away after he asked the question. "No, not at all." it stated as it turned towards the Misdreavus to see where she currently was.

"I am able to help in two ways. One of which is difficult and sometimes time consuming for me to do with such a object of this size. The other, requires your assistance." The Ghost with Hands stated.

It attempted to avert its eyes away from Animae as it asked the question.

'what is this guy's problem.' Raverous thought to himself with slight frustration.
"And how would we be of assistance?" Raverous asked the Haunter. ((Ghost with hands got old too quickly))

"I need someone with psychic powers to assist me. If any of you know the move psychic, I need you to help move this. Just one person should be enough to help me." The ghost with hands stated. ((I lied...))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Miss T

The Ghost with Hands seemed to investigate the rock, as if something had come over him. Surely if he was unable to lift or move it, he would've said so when they asked for his assistance. Raverous seemed to notice this, too, and inquired about it. When the Ghost with Hands stated he would need some help, it wasn't much of a surprise.
"Oh, of course. It would only be expected. I don't exactly know psychic, and I don't know if my basic levitation powers would be enough."

((I lost my original writing, which was much better. So this is just a cruddy re-write...))
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb sighed as he said that. He knew that he wasn't going to be of much help. He knew from the very start. Which is why he was looking for someone to help them. However a good question was whether it was enough along with the Misdreavus Levitation powers.

"I have yet to gain the ability to move objects through psychic energy...." he said with a hint of sadness. He wasn't exactly sad. It was more like he felt he could not help another ghost out...

"That is unfortunate..." The Ghost With Hands stated to the Spiritomb. He then turned to Miss T. "You could try that... I just can't support all the wait myself..." the Ghost With Hands stated to the Misdreavus.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:34 pm

Miss T

The Misdreavus nodded, already knowing Raverous would have no ability to help. She was still a little curious as to how the Ghost with Hands would do this. Miss T hovered over to the large round stone and began to prepare her abilities to lift it. She tried to sense what was behind her to ensure she wasn't in the way of the Ghost with Hands's path to reach the boulder.

A veil of purple rippled glow surrounded the boulder, but it was much lighter than the one around her pencil and pad from earlier. It was just a preparation for lifting the heavy object. Much like organic creature's muscles, telekinesis required effort that could cause mental straining and pain when lifting something heavy. Despite her practice, these powers have scarcely gained any more ability. That's why she needed another, as it would take twice her lifetime to empower it enough to lift such an object.

((*weight))
((LOLOLOLOLOL))
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Raverous watched as he stayed out of the way of the two.

The ghost with hands seemed to be focusing for a moment as a darker bluish glow started to emanate from around the stone as the haunter focused. The colors swirled around in circles leaving odd patterns.

The Ghost with hands didn't seem to be putting too much effort into it yet. He seemed to be preparing to lift also.

Animae remaining there felt a bit annoyed that he could not use any psychic powers other than to confuse others.

"When you are ready" The ghost with hands said as he continued his concentration.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Miss T

Now the Haunter joined in with his dark powers, his own indigo glow surrounding Miss T's almost-pink one. He stated that often-heard line when communicating teamwork.

"Ready"

Her glow gradually darkened into a purple darker than her own shade, and as the Haunter's did, their powers seemed to fuse. The effort caused a purple shade on her cheeks, and sweat drops around her head from the mental struggle. The combining of power was awesomely dangerous, and the fusion of a glow usually represented a bond.

((Thankfully, Uno's has wifi!))
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae watched as the colors gradually fused together as they got brighter. The rock was started to move slightly. Gradually lifting off the ground. It was about an inch off the ground before the light separated into its own colors. The bond of energy seemed to be separating for a moment.

Animae sitting there watching the scene unfold. 'Bah. This will take forever if they can't get a solid hold...' he thought to himself.

He had a slightly annoyed look on his face.
The colors of the energy surrounding the boulder seemed to merge once again, the as the boulder started to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence before Conqueror
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: