Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Intelligence before Conqueror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miss Treavus floated through the town, peering at all the shops that were scattered around the road. She needed a good place for her own shop, which probably didn't exist unless a meteor would suddenly crash in a perfect place, or a team of psychic and ghost types to move a mountain peak to the town. From what she could see, there was a beach nearby. Perhaps she could Hypnotize a team of strong fighting types to lift a boulder from the ocean into the town, or might she think, do it herself. She could already imagine the success of selling her potions to the needy and the greedy, finally earning some profit from her hobby. Heck, she wouldn't care if she sold them to an idiot or a mastermind, so long as she could make money or be part of the rising. But enough of thinking about the future, for now she needed her shop to be made.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Miss T

Her struggling eventually subsided as they began to lift the boulder, Miss T now able to ease up off of her effort. She continued to concentrate as the stone hovered up the beach, the two ghosts floating behind it. Realizing what could happen, Treavus began to speak to the Spiritomb. 
"Raverous, go scout ahead and make sure there's no one in the way. Clear the street of Pokémon; find the spot to put the rock; whatever."

If he prevented any of the townsfolk from being in the way, there would be no accidents, and if he kind of guided the levitating ghosts to where they needed to be, he would be a huge help. Much like some Pokémon on the ground do to help landings of Flying Pokémon Transportation, as well as liftoff. 
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards Miss T as she asked him to scout ahead, making sure no one was in the way, and to find a spot for the boulder.

He nodded lightly as he looked towards the Ghost with Hands who seemed to be concentrating.

"As you wish." he said with a plain expression on his face. He then went into town ensuring no one was in the way of the main path. He then noticed something moving across the path in the way after he just cleared it. It was a pichu. He froze in his place as he noticed the pokemon was the same pichu from before. 'That isn't the same one...' he thought to himself.

It was indeed the same Pichu. "Hey... You need to move out of the way..." Raverous spoke in a slightly more sour tone than what he had been today.

The pichu turned around and looked at the spiritomb. The pichu was about to interject about his rudeness but he quickly stated the reason.

"We are moving something very heavy through here and everyone must stay clear." he said with a frown forming on his face.

The pichu turned around and looked at the spiritomb.

A new challenger approaches!
Joey the Pichu!
"You don't have to..." The pichu looked up towards the spiritomb. The pichu started a tremble slightly. The pichu recognized the spiritomb...

"What..." he said with a even more apparent frown.

The pichu slowly took a few steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Miss T

It didn't take much to notice that something was the matter. The Spiritomb was confronting a Pokémon that appeared to be refusing to move, so in her efforts, Miss T added her speech. 
"You'd better move along, little one," she snapped at first, but her voice continued to be melodic. "I don't want you getting crushed here."

She was too busy to notice the electric type was petrified, nor that Raverous knew him and was glaring at the mouse. In a knowledgeable sense, if she were to notice or somehow hear his name, she would remember it and know that a "Jak" would surely have to be nearby. If he didn't move quickly enough, the ghosts might not be able to take it and end up dropping the heavy object on somebody's toes. 
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis + Joey

Joey looked towards the floating bluish ghost, Then back towards Raverous. He quickly nodded and moved out of the way of pokemon. Raverous watched the pokemon move. 'He obviously knows me... It must be him...' The Spiritomb thought to himself.

As Raverous watched Joey back off. Joey had started running away from the scene as fast as he could. Raverous grumbled slightly. "You know that pokemon..." The ghost with hands stated as he continued to move the boulder with Miss T.

The ghost did not look pleased at all. It was as if he had something he was afraid of... Confirmed... Even if Raverous had stated he didn't. He knew it was a lie.

"I might... I am not entirely sure..." The spiritomb grumbled. The spiritomb then quickly went back to his task of finding a spot for the boulder. He noticed a fairly large opening between two of the shops that could fit two of the boulders if they wanted. "Over here... There is a enough room for two of these if we truly wanted them." he said with a plain expression on his face... He was attempting to hide his current emotions from bubbling up. For the first time, he knew that someone is going to discover who he is and that he is now here...

IF others believe that pichu.

((Next post will contain what is happening with Joey and what he is doing... It will be added onto the post for Animae))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Miss T

Thankfully, the Pichu heeded her warning and scampered off. The Ghost with Hands seemed to know what was going on at a minimum, as he seemed uncomfortable with it. A ghost's wisdom was undeniable, and the Haunter's ability to take hints with his wit was quite like her. It was even somewhat appealing. 

Raverous pointed out a fitting spot for installing her shop-to-be. The Haunter carefully led backwards, and the two slowly set down the boulder. The Spiritomb's suggestion was actually taken seriously by Treavus. 
"Actually, that's not a bad idea. If we attach a smaller boulder in the back, I can make my living area there, apart from the actual shop."

When she were to hollow out the rocks, too, the division between the two would also make a nice counter area for her to sit in and greet customers. She could already imagine it vividly. 
"Fortunately, the second one would be much smaller, so easier to lift."

Now the only question was how to hollow the solid objects... And what the deal with that Pokémon was.  
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:02 am

Meanwhile
Joey + Jak

"JAAAAAK!!!!!" The pichu came running back towards Jak's home in tears. "JAAAAAK!!!! HE IS HERE!!!" the pichu shouted as he ran through the door of the home. The pichu was trembling as he stopped running and fell to the ground crying. "Sparks! What happened!? What is wrong!" Jak ran to Joey as Joey had collapsed on the ground crying.

"Jak! He is here... He is here." Joey said in full blown tears shaking his head from side to side. Joey then grabbed Jak. "I don't want to run away again..." The pichu said as he held onto Jak tightly.

"Who is he-" Jak went to ask who Joey was talking about but realized exactly what he meant.

He then held onto Joey tightly. "He won't do it again. I promise... We won't let it happen again... Never again..." he said with a mix of sadness and anger. "I won't let him ever do that again..."

Back with Animae, GWH and Miss T
Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae looked towards the pichu as it seemed to be running as fast as it could in some direction. 'Where are you going...' he thought to himself as he turned towards the boulder.

"So... How do we approach hollowing it out for you?" Animae asked. "I don't know any powers of my own that could help with this..." the Spiritomb stated.

"I might be able to help with that... However... I want to know something...

Why are you here..."
The Ghost with hands asked the Spiritomb.

"I am just traveling... However I believe I am going to stay around here for a bit. I tend to move from place to place every so often..." he said to the unconvinced ghost type...

"What are you really here for..." he said with a scowl on his face. "You are Raverous... Correct?" the ghost with hands stated.

'WHAT? He... He knows me!?' Raverous froze in his place. He had a very plain expression on his face. If anything for the very second he said his name. Some might of noticed he flinched slightly. "Yes... That is my name... What it mean to you?" the Spiritomb questioned the ghost with hands. He was clearly a bit annoyed.

"Something... It means something..." The haunter looked towards Miss T. He then approached her and told her out of earshot of the spiritomb. Which clearly made him a little nervous..

"Be careful with him... Don't believe everything..." he said as he turned towards Raverous.

Raverous knew exactly what had just happened. He was not pleased at all with the results so far.

Meanwhile back with Joey and Jak
"Joey... I need you to show me where he is at... Right away..." Jak stated.

Joey simply nodded and led him towards where he saw the ghost types.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Miss T

Raverous brought up the need to hollow out the rocks, which Miss T hasn't thought about too deeply. 
"I could always phase into it with some digging tools, find a crevice within and work from there," she suggested. Even though it would result in her working by herself, there weren't many other solutions to perfectly carve out a rock... Because it's a rock. 

The Ghost with Hands began questioning the Spiritomb's presence, which Genevieve hadn't bothered doing on her own. He already seemed to know who the ghost was, as he knew his name, and didn't trust him. The Haunter confronted her with a warning, which merely made her smile with her back to Raverous. She pulled out a folded piece of her notepad, which had been practiced an origami pattern that made it into an envelope-like fold, and opened it up. On the bottom of her notes, she wrote the Spiritomb's tell. 
"I know what I'm doing," she stated with another smile. 
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis
+
Jak, Joey

Animae frowned as he saw the two talking. 'This... can't be good...' he thought in annoyance.

Then he heard running and turned towards it.

"YOU!!!" the voice shouted from a distance. Animae looked at the two figures in the distance that were closing in. A Pichu and a Charmeleon were heading directly towards the ghost types. 'What?! He evolved?!' Animae thought in complete shock.
"Yes... me..." the spiritomb smirked... "You... evolved I see..." the spiritomb said in a wicked tone. He no longer cared who was around him now... He had his target run directly to him...

"What are you doing here?!" Jak hissed at Raverous as he built up flames and held them in case he needed them. He was now standing a couple yards from the ghost type.

"Why... Looking for you of course." he said with a smirk. "You are Jak... Correct?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Miss T

Not before long, the little mouse returned. A shout from an unfamiliar voice sounded, grabbing Treavus's attention away from the Ghost with Hands. The Pichu and the Charmeleon ran at full fury towards the group of ghosts. In situations like this, Miss T's mysterious nature kicked back in, and she phased into the boulder she and the Haunter had just moved. Fortunately, the inside of a solid object made a perfect one-way viewing.

The Misdreavus didn't pay too much attention to the dialog, and rather the interaction between Raverous and the newcomers. The Charmeleon seemed ready to attack, while the electric type sat there, unimportant for the time being. Raverous obviously knew them, and they therefore knew him. Now that she knew a little about the situation, she could emerge, but just not yet...
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis
+
Jak, Joey

Jak simply growled and then launched several embers towards the ground in front of the spiritomb. "The truth! Why are you here!" Jak shouted at the spiritomb. He was getting more angry by the second. Joey then stepped up from behind him. "Jak... Stay calm... We don't need to fight here..." the pichu said holding onto Jak.

Jak simply sighed in annoyance. The pichu was right...

The ghost with hands was still floating there... Watching the whole thing unfold.

"You want this fight... You know you want it... After all... What would the others think if you just let me go..." The spiritomb stated.

I am the cause.. ain't I?" the spiritomb said in a spiteful tone...

Jak stood there... He had tears starting to form on his face...

"Enough... I will not allow this to continue... Raverous stop this now... I will not stand by idly and wa--" the ghost with hands began to state but heard a voice come from behind him.

"You... " Jak said softly...

He turned around and saw the charmeleon was on the verge of exploding... He moved to the side in case of an attack.

"RAVEROUS!!!!!!" Jak shouted as he blasted a immense white flaming beam of energy towards the sky. Dragon Rage. He was having a lot of trouble holding this anger back...

The little pichu backed up slowly... There was no stopping him now... "Jak...." he said softly...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Miss T

The Charmeleon grew feisty, the Pichu obviously being the stabilizing one of the two. Meanwhile, the Spiritomb--at least from what she could tell--seemed to be feeding off of the chaos. He was taking it all with a calm attitude, making the others look lowly.

It seemed that as a team, the fire-type was its fury and attacking, while the Pichu was its patience and goodness. Together, they made up their teamwork as opposites, which was actually quite important. Each had their own strengths, but also their own weaknesses. One could defend the other's weakness, such as the Pichu's timidity.

The Ghost with Hands seemed to try and create peace, but the fire-type ignored it and lashed out. He aimed his power to the sky, where a Dragon Rage erupted in blue flames, and subsided when the source of dragon fire disappeared. This Pokemon was ready for a rage fit. Which had an obvious weakness...

Miss T phased into the ground, and viewed it from that way now. If any necessary moment came, she would either strike or surprise. Which side she would take, if any, or attack both, she didn't know and would save the decision for the moment. It was the Charmeleon causing all the current problems, but there was clearly a reason. But her trustworthiness with the Spiritomb must be maintained.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis
+
Jak, Joey

The haunter hovered slightly over here miss T was. "I will assist the Chameleon. I trust you will maintain Raverous's trust." the ghost with hands stated just before he floated towards the spiritomb. He came up behind Raverous as he began to speak.

"Your town... Looked wonderful in flames..." he said with another wicked grin...

"No, You... you didn't." The ghost with hands said in shock.

Jak immediately rushed towards the ghost type. Raverous immediately vanished in his shadow and appeared behind Jak. "Not this time...." he said as he shot a ray of psychic energy towards Jak. This energy was intercepted with a form if dark energy. A night shade attack. "Ignore what he says. I know it is tough. Do not fall into his plot... I will handle him... go with your friend..." The Haunter said to Jak as he got between him and Raverous.

"What are you doing..." Raverous stated in annoyance... "Not allowing you to harm them again..." The haunter stated. "So, you know what happened then." Animae said as he stared the other ghost down. "Yes, If you had went to continue on their torment.. I would have left you alone.." the Haunter stated. "Who are you to tell me to stop.. I will finish this, once and for all." Animae stated as a nail formed in front of him. The Haunter frowned and closed it's eyes. Shortly after a brilliant light shined through the area.Dazzling Gleam Stunning Raverous and the nail had vanished.

The spiritomb was currently blinded and in pain from the move. It gave time for Joey and Jak to get away.

The Haunter quickly rushed the other two pokemon away from area. "You shouldn't confront him in any town.. He was trying to make you angry to lose control. Thus damaging the town in the process." the Haunter stated to Jak as he then looked to Joey, then back to Jak. "I, I am sorry for the pain he has caused you. I have heard of a village that was destroyed.. A ghost type, by the name of Raverous.. was the one that lead the attack." he said to the two pokemon. "However, I am sure you know this.. I just didn't realize you were there when it happened.."

"Yes." Jak said softly. "We were there." he had his eyes closed, tears starting to form. "Jak. We are here. We found a new home! Just remember that." Joey stated as he also started to get emotional. "We would have never found our current friends if we remained there.." Joey finished as he held onto Jak.

~Back where Animae was at~

Once the Spiritomb's vision came back, he did not see the Haunter nor the Pichu and the Charmeleon.

He growled in annoyance. "Fine." he stated as he then looked around to see if Miss T was still around. He doubted it, he sort of just revealed his intentions, unless she wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Miss T

From below, despite being in hiding, the Haunter knew exactly where she was. His pupils looked to the ground, but continued to be in a casual orientation, and spoke softly to her. He was to take sides with the new-coming stranger. Wasn't it a little hasty for him to make a decision like that? But the Ghost with Hands having already known about the Spiritomb, and the next revelation left Miss Treavus understanding.

Curious now, Miss T phased a book out of herself and opened it up. It was a history book. She flipped through its pages, and searched many others until she came across a page. All of her books contained information that had anything about anything, and such a tragedy clearly would've been recorded. Raverous, it seemed, tried to take over their town. There would be only one reason behind having to destroy it, and that would be if the members fought against him. If they didn't fight, the Spiritomb could just take over Grassveil and enslave whoever he wanted, rather than destroying it. As long as the Misdreavus didn't involve herself, she wouldn't have to worry about being attacked. She spent all her time training her brain, but never her ability to battle.

It was no time for show. Raverous had been effectively attacked and blinded, and the Haunter conversed with the team of crime-fighters. It gradually became more and more clear as to why some were here, why certain events and reactions happened, and which was what. The Charmeleon and Pichu came here to make a home after their village was destroyed. In the book with the story of the village, Miss T turned the page and jotted down a summary of what happened afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once the other Pokemon were gone, and Raverous had restored himself, Miss Treavus floated up out of the ground. She didn't expect any words from him just after a defeat, but a grin crossed her face when thinking how terribly it went for him. The Spiritomb would be flustered if she commented on anything that happened, so she stuck with her mysterious self-imposed rule to never talk unless spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Raverous looked towards Miss T who was now visible after the whole action that had occurred. It had seemed she must of phased into something during the time or just hid somewhere.

"hmm. So, I am guessing you know who I am now then." he said with a frown. He was not very pleased to have his identity revealed. It would just make things harder for him to achieve his goals of destruction. Others will surely be looking for him sometime in the next couple of days. He is possibly even having a bounty written right now if anything...

~~ Meanwhile with Jak, Joey, and the Ghost with hands Haunter~~

"He took everything from us..." he said with tears still in his eyes. "I miss home too, but this is our new home. It is even better than the last. We have new friends here." Joey stated trying to cheer Jak up, but in reality he was just as sad.

"The pichu is right. Look on the bright side, you are here now. Everyone cares about you guys here. If not all of them, you have important friends here, yes?"

Both of them nodded in agreement. "You should head to your homes here if you have them. Joey, you might want to head to the guild and report your findings.. We can't have him start anything here."

Joey nodded as he turned to Jak. Jak nodded and Joey went off in the guild's direction. He would report that a dangerous manipulative outlaw was roaming the area. Joey was sure he would leave the area by now after that.

Jak remained by the Haunter for a bit.
"You are strong, you need to keep your anger in control when facing him. If you do not think you can, try to leave confrontations away from towns and villages. He only wants you to lose this anger to destroy things." the haunter stated.

"I, I will try." he stated to the Haunter. "Thanks for helping out." Jak said before he turned away.

"You are welcome. Stay safe..." the Haunter stated as he also turned away and ventured off.

Note: Jak and Joey are possibly leaving the thread in next page.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Miss T

"You didn't think I knew from the start?" she claimed sarcastically. He didn't seem too pleased with this, but it was only expected of a ghost-type. Yeah, Miss T hated the stereotypes, but for the most part, they were true.

In the legends of the beginning of ghosts, it had been told that Girantina lived under the hatred of many legendary Pokemon, so he wanted to strike. He gathered an army of Spiritomb and Rotom to attack Pokemon kind and make the god horse notice, and challenge him. Time after time, it resulted in banishment and punishment, but the dragon-ghost trained his colleagues to understand. Girantina only ever tried to defend his type, but was only ever shunned. Perhaps this Spiritomb was a descendant, but couldn't be directly related.

But with the two trouble-makers gone, Miss T didn't have to worry about battles any time soon. If he dared to try and involve her in any catastrophe, she could just easily disappear again. But now she had to hollow out the sets of rocks she just set as a home, which would be quite difficult now that the Haunter had departed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence before Conqueror
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: