Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Intelligence before Conqueror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miss Treavus floated through the town, peering at all the shops that were scattered around the road. She needed a good place for her own shop, which probably didn't exist unless a meteor would suddenly crash in a perfect place, or a team of psychic and ghost types to move a mountain peak to the town. From what she could see, there was a beach nearby. Perhaps she could Hypnotize a team of strong fighting types to lift a boulder from the ocean into the town, or might she think, do it herself. She could already imagine the success of selling her potions to the needy and the greedy, finally earning some profit from her hobby. Heck, she wouldn't care if she sold them to an idiot or a mastermind, so long as she could make money or be part of the rising. But enough of thinking about the future, for now she needed her shop to be made.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb nodded. "I am Raverous." He said as he tilted his head down slightly and back up.

"The only name I have ever known myself as." he said as he looked back towards the direction he had previously saw the Pichu...

'I can't stop thinking of that damn Pichu...' he thought to himself.

He then had a flashback of where he remembered seeing the Pichu.

FLASHBACK
"JAAAAAK!!!!!" A tiny electric mouse pokemon shouted towards the now burning village. The spiritomb was on the hill watching the village burn as it had laughed.

Vision Switches to another point of view

The Spiritomb was behind a building listening to the conversation between two pokemon.

"Sparks... We can't leave the village anymore. It is not safe out there!" a said.
"But I want to go exploring Jak!!" It the pichu responded back.

Then one last image showed up... The image of the Charmander he had wanted to find... The same cursed one he wanted to find so badly..

END FLASHBACK
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Miss T

She merely nodded at him upon stating his name, but sensed a negative energy afterwards. Either he was annoyed with her, or angry with someone else. The Misdreavus returned to a stern look and and began to speak again.

"Well, since you cannot read energies, I think there's nothing I can do for you. I will, however, keep an eye out for such a Pokemon. Resume... whatever it was you were doing."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae quickly snapped out of his trance.
He had only heard her state Resume... Whatever it was he was doing..

"Resume what?" he said with a confused look. He looked around for a moment.

"I am sorry... Did... I perhaps... space out or something?" He asked Miss T as he was a little confused on what exactly had happened. He basically saw and learned who it was... Through a vision in a sense to him, how he would be able to best describe it if he were to.

He legitimately had no clue why she sounded annoyed to him.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Miss T

Treavus turned her head to the side and gave the spirit a side glance.

"You must have. I will be leaving now, unless there is something else I can do to assist. Otherwise, I'll be continuing my exciting search for a domain," she finished sarcastically. She was sort of wasting her time talking to a spacey fledgling that didn't even pay attention to what she said. It was giving the intolerant ghost a migraine. She was due for some meditation...
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis
Animae looked at Miss T for a moment. "I meant no intention to annoy you... I have never had that happen to me before..." The Spiritomb said to the Misdreavus.

"Is there anything I can help you with then... Perhaps help you find this new domain you are seeking?" he offered.

"What do you seek for it?" he asked

He was offering this help because he did not want to lose a possible ally this early. Especially another ghost type like himself.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 am

Miss T

The Misdreavus squinted at the Spiritomb, with a sort of confused look.

"Riiight... Anyway, I think that's quite concerning. I would develop a potion to cure it, but I know nothing about such a thing..."

After her acquaintance's following question, she let out a small sighing laugh.
"Funny, it is, how I was first to offer your help, and with nothing for me to do for you, you offer so to me. Very well, I'm seeking a nice den-like area, or perhaps a boulder fit for hollowing and subjecting it as a shop in addition to a homespace."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae looked towards the floating ghost type pokemon with a plain expression. "Unfortunately, I have not seen any den like areas within the town... However, I have seen some pretty large boulders along the edge of the town. One actually pretty close to one of the entrances." The spiritomb responded.

"If it is for a business... My best guess would be having it closest flow of customers is greatest..." he said with a slight smile.

It is true that having a business near an entrance of something big would be very beneficial. The current problem though is that the boulders he spoke of where a little ways from the entrance. They might need to be moved a bit to get into a better position. He could show her to see if there is something they could do to get one in place if they are suitable.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 am

Miss T

The Misdreavus nodded.
"Perfect. Better than I could've imagined. So the for the location... The main road has plenty of spaces fit for tons of shops, so that shouldn't be a problem."

Just as Miss T wanted, there was both a boulder and a ghost nearby to assist her in carrying it over to the destination. Although she never expected a Spiritomb. Where she was from, Spiritomb were rare and considered the descendants of the Great Ghosts. Or at least the helpers of the worshiped ones. Some were often considered legendary themselves, but this one? Either he was hiding more than Treavus anticipated, or he was the offspring of one. Either way, it was hard to look at him without expecting some story only heard as myths.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:09 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae looked towards Miss T. "So then it is agreed that we shall look for a suitable boulder to move to a spot on the main road?" he said with a slight smile.

He wasn't entirely sure why he was helping this pokemon out. Other then the fact that it would possibly help him out with tasks he would need done in his future.

He thought for a moment as he realized he doesn't think he will be able to move large boulders with the moves he had...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 am

Miss T

Miss T nodded, a smile splitting on her permeable face.
"I believe that is the point. So where was this erratic you have sighted?"
She couldn't wait to not only find her living space for the rest of her life, hopefully similar to her old home, but also to see what this ghost was capable of. If he could not preform psychic powers, there must be something much greater to be legend-worthy. The Misdreavus knew very well that Pokemon were often not how they seemed.

Speaking of Raverous's inability to preform the things the levitating one could do, how was he going to help her take the stone up? Unless that tiny little rune of a living space of his own had the brute strength to lift something, she doubted he could do anything other than traverse and see.

Last edited by aMEWzing on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:35 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae nodded and starting moving towards the main exit of the town. It wasn't too far away from where they were. However it did give him a moment to speak. "Before we do get to the these boulders. I must inform you... I do not have any powers that can be used currently to move these boulders. My psychic abilities are yet to develop to their full potential..." he said with a frown. "I am glad enough to help you find a suitable one at least." he said plainly.

As they reach the entrance the Spiritomb looked left and right. He then went to his left. "The larger of the boulders are over here." He said as he continued along the edge of the town.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Miss T

Treavus followed him as he shifted closer to the other end of town. Although Animae's revelation wasn't too surprising, it still morphed her casual smile into an "L"-shaped frown. Her psychic powers wouldn't be strong enough for her to lift it by herself, so she would have to find someone. Perhaps she could just possess the rock and roll it up? Still, that would be too much effort, plus she was unsure if she could only do part of it at a time, if at all; it's hard to tell if you can actually do something when you're phased inside. the keystone on the Spiritomb indicated the spirits were trapped there, so she highly doubted he could help her with anything like that.

Animae then located the boulder he spoke of, where there were plenty others, but the roundest best shaped one was the largest, and absolutely wonderful. Any of them would've made fine homes, but the largest was so perfect, she could picture herself using it already.
"It's unfortunate that you can't help me, but do you at least know some muscle'mon or psychics that could help me lift this and carry it into town?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:34 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Animae looked towards Miss T for a moment as he thought. "I don't know many of the pokemon in town. But from my observations... They are very kind and willing to help others out. Only a few of the merchants are not so much." he said with a slight smile.

He truly didn't know most of the pokemon personally himself. However he was sure there were plenty of pokemon that would help out in some way.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Miss T

Miss T nodded her head in understanding, but inside realized what a stupid mistake she made. Of course he wouldn't know anyone around town, he was too busy slinking in the shadows. Upon his smile, though, it was hard not to do so back.
"I would know that well. Once I'm a merchant, I think you'll find interest in what I'm selling. Potions, after all, have a lot of potential," she tried to hint subtly. Although by the fact of how little he's understood, she doubted he knew what she meant.

But now that there was a solution, she could easily find someone to ask to help her. If only they could look past the prejudice about ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb looked towards the Misdreavus with a curious expression. "Potions you say? That does sound interesting... I have heard of Pokemon that play with such things. Creating drinks and other forms of concoctions with various effects after use... Never knew it was true... I definitely would be interested sometime." he said with great interest.

he had a large smile on his face as if he had just discovered something of great power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence before Conqueror
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: