Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)

Go down 
+4
Rezikun
MoonDust
Silver
Pikashock
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

While it definitely wasn’t the first time anything of the sorts had happened to him, Ripley was still just as confused to find himself waking up in an alleyway. The redhead stirred from his slumber and moved his hands up to his face, rubbing his eyes. A slight groan escaped the emissary as he pushed himself into an upright sitting position, leaning against the wall of one of the surrounding buildings and glancing around.

“Well. This isn’t where I fell asleep.” He simply mumbled, careful not to glance around too rapidly lest he give himself a headache. As a matter of fact, the more he thought about it, he hadn’t even fallen asleep at all. At least, not that he could remember. The last thing he was able to clearly think of was his and Aries’ visit with the local Warden, searching for clues on the murder of the Youngest Gruff, a higher up member of the Summer Court. Their search hadn’t turned anything up however, and even with being able to remember that, this was definitely a different alleyway than the one the Warden used. Something had to have happened in-between then, and whatever time it was now.

Ripley stood up and cautiously stepped out to the mouth of the alleyway, taking a look around the city. He hadn’t completely noticed it before, but now, he was definitely recognizing a key feature of his surroundings. The city was near empty, with no cars moving down the streets, no people on the sidewalks, no stands or shops on the side. There were plenty of buildings, some tall and others small, but no people heading in or out. They didn’t even seem occupied. The sky itself was gray with clouds, giving the place below it a gray hue about it. There was even the slightest hint of fog rolling through.

Without saying a word, the emissary stepped out onto the sidewalk and looked back and forth, trying to decide on a way to go. After a few seconds, some closed eyes and spinning around in a circle while holding his hand out, he promptly decided to go left. The more he walked, the more empty the area felt. It just didn’t seem natural, or right to him. Really it was starting to freak him out.

Several blocks later, Ripley stopped, stepping into a new area. This one seemed like a large plaza in the city, a big, open area with a four-way intersection going through the middle. Off the side of the road, in the open area between the street and the buildings, there were some tables and benches, along with a few small fountains here and there. It seemed like a good area to relax, well, it probably would be if anyone were there to take advantage of it. Anybody besides him, at least.

Taking a few steps off of the sidewalk, he stepped up to one of the various benches and sat down, glancing around as he let the whole situation sink in. The place definitely didn’t look like Boston, so he assumed that he had ended up somewhere else. Where he had ended up was beyond him.
“This sucks…” He commented, with the silence of the rest of the city, he could probably be heard a fair distance away. Maybe if he waited, somebody else would come. And if nobody came, at least he could get some rest. Something told him he would need it.

(Just in case anybody is looking for any information, your characters can wake up anywhere really. The middle of the street, a rooftop, an alleyway, any place works.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 am

"Uhhh..... hey...." Robyn  uncomfortably as the boy's blank eyes stared right through her and into space for no apparent reason, "......you're uh.... kinda giving me the Antichrist Swanna stare, sooooo... Imma go over there and let you get your shizz sorted out." She dropped the hand that had been refused a shake and took a few steps bakwards. She blinked, and suddenly the dude was a chick. "I mean it's not like I haven't seen that before, but uh.... I dunno. I've never really known how to handle that."

"Robyn, I highly doubt anyone here knows what an Antichrist Swanna is," Kin pointed out, his voice audible to those who wanted to hear it.

"Doesn't make that stare he was giving me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany less Antichrist-y." Robyn countered. She noticed the light beginning to take it's leave, and as it did she waved a mock girly wave farewell at the light as it vanished. "Ta-ta; send me a postcard~" she called out in a very lightly-sarcastic, sing-song voice.

A girl standing a little ways away from her called out to her, mentioning Kin within the sentence. "Oh? Yep, his name is Kin!" she responded back, walking over to her.

"First time I've ever heard anyone call me anything other than.... 'selectively cute.' It's nice." Kin mused. Internally, he was very rather pleased.

"Seriously though, thanks for babysitting him for me while things got rough out there," Robyn remarked, "He's been a really good friend for a really long time, so I like to make sure he gets taken care of." She cracked a tiny, sheepish grin; despite herself.

"You say that when it's usually you who needs to be taken care of..." Kin teased.

Robyn made a grumpy face at Kin, who chortled lightly.

"Don't mind him," Robyn huffed. "You can pet him again if you want; believe it or not he loves it," she offered, extending the little creature out to the girl. "You probably already heard, but I'll just go ahead and introduce myself formally. I'm Robyn, and unfortunately I happen to get into a lot of fights..." The sheepish tone of voice returned momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Blythe grinned widely at Robyn as she thanked the shadow mage for looking after the eevee, "You're welcome!"
If anything, she was just happy that her small way of helping had been useful since her knowledge didn't extend to things like medical care.

As Robyn extended Kin out to her, Blythe couldn't fight the urge and accepted the gesture, happily petting Kin with a cheerful grin on her face. As Robyn introduced herself formally, the shadow mage thought it fair to provide her own name.
"I'm Blythe," she smiled, "I get into fights sometimes too, but everyone complains i'm too destructive." The fourteen year old didn't even seem remotely ashamed or sheepish, unlike the older female.

She had been about to say something else, but was momentarily distracted as she realised that the blonde guy had changed into a blonde girl and everyone else was introducing and describing themselves. The last to do so, so far, was a cat. Though she was interested in the cat to start with - after all, how many talking cats were you gonna find in your lifetime? - his long words and lengthy explanation of himself seemed to draw on, and Blythe didn't quite have a large enough attention span to sit through all of it without something else to occupy her.

Leaving Kin back in the care of his friend, Blythe 'melted' her body down into a shadow once more and glided across the ground in her unique, jagged movements, on a quest to answer her own questions. She hopped out of her shadow beside Ella with a large grin on her face.
"Can you really turn intangible too?" she asked, her green eyes dancing with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:21 am

Well, this definitely seemed like an interesting group of people. The first one to actually speak up with an introduction had said they were two people in one body. That explained where the girl had gone before at least, and why the guy had her book with him.

The next one was a bit strange as well. He said his name was Thomas, a half demon. Demons weren't exactly very trustworthy from what Ripley had learned, and he had never heard of a half demon either. He made a mental note to keep his eyes on that one. One more person introducing themselves, and another type of creature he thought he was familiar with. The girl, Ella, had said she was some sort of ghost. She definitely didn't seem like any ghost he had heard of, and she seemed to be able to be out during the day. That was a new trick.

And then there was a whole monologue coming from the cat he had quickly dubbed Salem, a reference he wasn't sure everyone there would get. Did they have pop culture in other worlds? Probably, but most likely not the same. Of course, the cat had just given his real name, but Ripley preferred his own name for the god of the dead. Names had power, and nicknamed helped get around that in his experience. Still though, from what he had experienced in his own world, a talking cat that was actually a god of the dead wasn't too hard to believe. Still though, that could probably mean trouble he figured. There was a god of the dead or two in his own world, and he wasn't exactly rushing to trust them.

To be perfectly honest, with the last ones he sort of blanked out for a bit, still thinking about how exactly having a supposed god of the dead with them was going to go. Once people seemed to stop talking, he decided to take the time to introduce himself.
"I'm Ripley, emissary for the Summer Court of the faeries, specifically Goldilocks. I may or may not have slight issues with setting things on fire." He introduced himself, before glancing back at the portals.
"Can any of you tell which portal goes to which world? Meow Mix? Thomas? Anyone?" The man asked the group, turning and pointing at Fjor and Thomas respectively. He was calling those two out by name mostly because in his own world, demons and gods were typically much more powerful beings. If anyone had a chance of being able to figure it out, he was figuring them. It was entirely possible he was wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 am

Thomas decided to memorize who he was with, he had to be with them so might as well learn as much as he can about these people. "A God" he said to himself as his memory of what happened before play's in his head like a movie. He holds his hand over his stomach remembering what happened beforehand, he slightly cringed as he slipped slowly into his own subconscious only to be brought back quickly by his name being called.

"Huh?" Thomas looked over to Ripley as he seemed to question where the portal's came from, not knowing who this 'Meow Mix' was he decided to give his input on the portal's. He walked over to one of the nearest portal and held his hand next to the portal. He closed his eye's and tried to focus his connection to En-Blade. It was his lifeline and where he got his power but he couldn't get anything, it felt like something he'd never seen or felt before.

"I'm sorry I can't see anything right now." He said as he backed up his blade still held in the sheath, Thomas decided to refrain from telling everyone he was only as strong as when he picked up En-Sword. Using his fists and fighting style would serve him better then his blade.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 am

Ella watched quietly as the others introduced themselves, apparently none of them too overwhelmed by her revelation of being a ghost. That was good. It meant less explosions and clean-up for her later, instead of what usually happened whenever one of the Fentons saw a ghost. She rolled her eyes internally. The two so-called 'ghost hunters' were a menace to human and ghost society, really.

Ella smirked at Fjor's introduction of himself. 'Well, at least the so-called 'God of Death' has a sense of humour," she thought to herself. It wasn't all that surprising the spirit was calling himself a god; she had read of many powerful spirits who had claimed themselves as 'gods' over the years, including the Greek Gods known in her dimension. Still, was this spirit truly the 'Ghost King before the Ghost King'? There was no way for her to consult any of her books at this point, though if this 'recreation' of her world was more than just a recreation, perhaps searching out Clockwork would yield some answers? Then again, Clockwork always had a way of answering one's questions in riddles that made little sense until the scenario was already over and done with.

Ella was dumped out of her thoughts by one of the girls suddenly popping out of a shadow next to her. Ella flinched, floating backwards a little in surprise as the girl asked if she could turn intangible, too. She blinked at the girl, looking back and forth between where the girl had once been and where she was now, wondering how the girl had practically teleported herself without a sound. Even Vladimir's teleportation announced itself with swirling colors and a noticeable popping sound.

"Errr, yeah, I can," she answered the girl's question. "I wouldn't be very much of a ghost if I couldn't... ya know, float through walls and such, no?" She let out a small laugh at that -she was only half of a ghost, but then they didn't know that, and they didn't need to know that as of yet. "How'd you do that teleportation thingy without making a sound?" she asked curiously. "Vladimir's the strongest ghost I know, and even he makes a small popping sound when he teleports," she said, not caring that the girl wouldn't know who she was talking about.

Ella's attention was then drawn away by the original male she had been watching introduced himself as 'Ripley, emissary for the Summer Court of the faeries, specifically Goldilocks.' Ella couldn't help herself as she let out a quiet snort of laughter. She suspected that the man hadn't been raised on the same fairy tales that she had been, but she couldn't help but laugh when he said the name 'Goldilocks' with a straight face. Ella's amusement died as he brought up the portals, wondering which portal led to which world.

"Well, I can't say about any of the other worlds, but my world's portal is likely to be bright neon green with a kind of swirling pattern," she announced. "At least, that's what Ghost Zone portals normally look like. Unless the portal would lead to the Real World, but then... well, it wouldn't make sense. I don't really interact with the Real World much..." She trailed off, eyebrows scrunched into a frown. She really, really hoped that they wouldn't get drawn into the Real World. She had little experience with the Real World, and was quite more comfortable in the Ghost Zone, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Blade sighed and stood up, looking down at Tenshi. Then, the wolf teen looked at the rest of the group and coughed loudly. "Ahem," She started. "I guess I'll introduce myself before I'm last, as I don't like myself being last..... Just because people stare at me as it is right now. Blade Lupis." The wolf said casually, not exactly breaking the conversation of the portals, but simply filling a gap that should've been there. Sighing, Blade's ears flattened with relief. Now that that was over with, she could figure out which portal led to Mobius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 1)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4