Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:27 am

The Plot:
Your character wakes up in a strange field of grass, along with various others, some might be human, others not so much. Prior to this, in their normal world, they had a dream or vision. What they saw and how it was delivered differs depending on the character personally, but what is seen is the same for everyone. A vision of freedom and the price some pay for it, and the disappearance of old locations and things close to you. The vision ends the same for everyone, a single puppet dangling from a set of cords, until suddenly one of the cords snaps, and a message appears underneath: "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

This is a roleplay that depends on the people involved, and therefore in addition to me I will accept probably four, six or eight people only. Your character in this RP will be an OC of yours that you already have from a previous RP or fanfic. They can be anthropomorphic, human, pokemon, animal, anything. One thing I will be monitoring is a limit of power, as since the characters will most likely be coming from different locations they will have different powers and abilities, some far stronger then others.
During the course of this, you will learn more about what is really going on in this new world. But here to find is to lose, and to lose is to gain(I quoted Kingdom Hearts. Sue me.). At the start, your character will begin with all the memories they would normally have, but as they continue on their journey their memories will become altered. Some will be forgotten, others can be misplaced, and you may even find some of the others you're travelling with taking the place of those you once swore you would never forget.

Character Bio:
Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.):[/b]
[b]History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.):[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.):[/b]
[b]Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.):[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

As a final note, this RP may be prone to going down in flames. This is just an attempt at a more character driven and individual RP where everyone gets to make a few decisions about how this new combination of worlds works and what can happen in their character's world. Spend time on it with your own caution.

NOTE: I thought I should mention this before anyone misunderstands anything, Desert is the co-creator of this so she's got a say in things too and will also be looking over bios.

People cleared to RP:
Drawr
Maxiorc
Desert
Sakura
9Kirby99
Team Ashen
Silverwing Bloodsplash

Last edited by Pikashock on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 am

This is a pretty cool concept. ^_^
Mind if I reserve a spot?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:35 am

Sure, I'll keep a spot open for you to submit a character. This is kind of more working in a way where people submit and I'll approve, critique or deny the application but I'll make sure to wait for your bio before the whole thing is decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Name of character: Miles King
Appearance: He is a slightly tall, cocasian person. He has Hazel eyes and Blonde hair. He wears black square rimmed glasses. He wears emerald pants and an emerald shirt, as well as a navy blue fedora and a matching cape.
Personality: Option DECLINED (Thank youuu for making it optional, I hate it too.)
History: Miles has...many histories. He has lived many lives, and this form is just a single representation of him as a whole. He has lived as the heir to a legendary pokemon (Latios), gone on many pokemon journeys, fought many battles. All of them with the same look and name.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: A golden sword, and a Lucario named Alex. (He has more pokemon, this is just the only one that managed to come with him.) EDIT: He càn also turn into a Latios, an ability he decided to keep from one life.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Well, the pokemon universe (which we all know), as well as a few small worlds.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: A castle named King's Castle, which has all the pokemon and people he has met in it. He resides here between lives, and he is very happy here.
Other: I dunno,

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot an Ability, WHOOPSIES.)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Im gonna have shard be my char, because he is my favorite rp char. I use him on other rp.
Heres his bio.
Name:shard
Species: lucario
Personality: a lucario that is more physical in his fighting style. He can be childish and will often oversimplify things-quixotic basically. He also has a sort of intellectus(as defined by dresden files) due to his intense training of the aura
Appearance: he has particularly strong legs, and his eyes will often change color without prior notice. The reason why is unknown.
History: He was born and raised in a eterna forest, he was captured by a trainer at one point. The trainer and him both were being trained in tae kwon do. The two were practicing tae kwon do, when team galactic attacked eterna city. In the chaos his trainer was killed by police gunfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Can I reserve a spot as well, please? c:
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 pm

@9Kirby99: Seems good, I like the idea of using a sort of reincarnation thing with the whole situation going on. I'm going to say approved.

@Maxiorc: If this is a work in progress, I'll look at it later. If not, I'm going to have to deny for now since you've missed a few very important parts of the bio.

@32Melody: Like I said, this is more of a thing where I'll take whatever applications I get and either approve or deny depending on the character, but yeah, I'll make sure to look at yours when it's posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Name of character: Praeuro (Frostbite)
Appearance: He is a wolf with a pure white pelt. He has one piece of headfur that always seems to stick up.  His irises are an ice blue and both his eyes looked glassed over (showing his blindness).  His left ear us slightly torn.  His pawpads are black and his front paws are semi-opposable. He wears a silver chain around his neck, two dog tags hang from it.

History:He wasn't suppose to live.  Born blind and cold to the touch.  In The Elwoods of Tephos, being blind is being of no use.  So at the young age of two, they left him to die in the snow.  But he didn't.  The gods in their pity, gave him "warmth" at a cost. But he lived and learned to live on his own, fending and hunting not for a pack, but for himself. Lone wolf would be an accurate title. He compensated for his blindness with other senses, sound, touch, smell. And after wandering aimlessly through the Elwoods, he came back, passed the Trial by Ice (lazy to go into it ^_^) and claimed a spot in the pack as a Practitioner, and a spirit wolf, a title given to those who can interpret events and communicate with the Gods. (a gift given by the Gods).  Years have passed since then and he still lives in his black world of blindness, but he has a place, and have made a few friends since then. But during the Battle of Orion, something happens.  Everything seems to slow down around Frost and a vision replaces his usually blank sight. A feeling of freedom and peace washes over him before his vision blurs and he loses consciousness.

Abilities:
Cold Feet - a small radius around the wolf has a constant mysterious quality of always being cold.  Whenever he breathes you can see his cold breath float in the air for a moment.  He never gets cold but he always feels cold to the touch.  He has the ability to form ice at will.  This is limited by what he can touch with his paws.
Cool Breeze - He has a ability to heal minor injuries (to an extent)

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Brought to you from the very nonexistent world of Pharos.  A post apocalyptic world long rid humans and are now populated by intelligent animals that are still alive. 

Character's most memorable area of their original world: The Cove- It isn't really a cove, but it's a rock formation on the outskirts of the Elwoods.  It's made out of large slates of rock that lean on each other to create a small cave. One juts out to create an overhang for the cave, protecting it from rain, wind and snow.  About 2-3 people can fit under the overhang and around 5-6 people can fit in the cave. The large stones are smooth and grey. Moss grows around the bottom of the natural structure. An oak tree sits on the overhang, its roots penetrating the crevices between the rocks. The roots can actually be seen inside the cave. The whole things faces a large, blue, crystal clear lake. Reeds are dotted here and there and a grassy terrain surrounds the body of water. Small freshwater fish inhabit the lake. The weather varies from cold to warm temperature. On occasion it rains or snows. (Just to clarify the cave only goes about 12 ft deep before it ends and its about 7 ft in width and 5ft high.

Other: -nadda

Comments? Concerns? Questions? Is this too outrageously out there >_< ?

Last edited by Drawr on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 am

Name of character: Shard
Appearance: shard is a bipedal, jackal-like Pokémon, with fur that is predominantly blue and black. It possesses a short, round spike on the back of each forepaw, in addition to a third on its chest. Lucario's snout and ears are longer than those of its pre-evolution Riolu. It possesses cream-colored fur on its torso, and blue fur on its thighs that appears to resemble shorts. Lucario stands on its toes rather than on its entire foot. It has developed four small black appendages on its head, which rise when Lucario reads or manipulates aura.(descriptive enough?)
History: when he was born, he had a genetic defect where he couldn't use the moves a normal pokemon would, so he had learnt how to survive without them. He had learned to rely on his strength, cunning, and knowledge. When he eventually evolved, he could finally learn moves but still mainly relied on his base fighting. He was caught by a trainer who was learning taekwondo, which he took part in that. His body could naturally adapt to fighting strategies making him excel at this. Soon the war got to his home. During the chaos, his trainer was shot and killed. He fled the city, and lived alone for about a year. He then returned to the city to see it under construction. He thought galactic would destroy it for sure. And they did, without his trainer things were never the same.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: when he was young, he had a genetic defect where he couldn't learn moves. He had to learn to adapt and thats through hand to hand combat. He evolved and started learning moves again, but then got caught by a trainer. He grew close with the trainer and was trained in taekwondo.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: it is the world of pokemon, but in the future. There is a global war going on with team galactic, rocket, and plasma against the morals of humanity. Nearly all the smaller cities have been destroyed. In this world there is one question on everyone's mind:join, run, or die.(i quoted dresden files. Deal with it.)
Character's most memorable area of their original world:(this will have a time jump as well. If you dont want me to have it that way, I will think of something else) his most memorable moment was during the team galactic attack. His trainer was shot down by panic fire from the police. The city was in complete chaos, people running everywheee, gunfire being heard at every direction, building crumbling, varieties of stray pokemon attacks, and panicked gunfire. It was hard to remember exactly how it looked due to the sheer chaos of the attack.(think of pictures of berlin after the bombing, it's how i thought of it.)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 am

@Drawr: Seems interesting, and do you think you could describe the area around the cove? That way the party can travel through there a bit. Other then that I'm perfectly fine with that.

@Maxiorc: Looks pretty good, I don't see anything that needs to be changed. Also an interesting area to be able to visit.

@GENERAL: As a note, I'm going to hold in exactly approving the bios for a few days, probably until March 1st or 2nd. This way more people can sign up, although I'm not really expecting too many more people signing up. Also for any bios I've already accepted, you're accepted. I'm not going to take back something I already said. Plus I'm not the only person who helped create this idea, so I think they deserve a say too before any decisions are made.

Probably should have done this originally, but my character bio:

Name of character: Jason
Appearance: Jason is a gijinka of a Pikachu, having the ears and tail of one. He stands at about 5 feet 9 inches, and wears a brown vest with attached hood over a long-sleeve yellow shirt and brown pants that seem to resemble jeans. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Personality: To be RPed.
History: For a really short version, Jason was basically a protagonist to a different take on the pokemon mystery dungeon series. A human that was turned into a pokemon gijinka, he joined up with other gijinkas and formed a team, adventuring through time and space and getting involved in an all-out war between legendaries and other forces before being separated from his friends.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: As a Pikachu Gijinka he has control over electricity, and can use lightning bolts. He also carries around a silver metal sword.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Basically the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world, like Treasure Town.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: The Pokemon Square, or in his universe Treasure Town ten years prior to Time/Darkness. This includes his team’s base and the area around it.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): He has a slight mental disorder going on just recently with another voice talking to him in his head.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 am

Name of character: Shizu Sayo
Appearance:
Shizu is fairly short due to her younger age and is much younger than most other arrancar. She has long black hair and wears a black scarf that tends to cover her mouth as well as her neck. Shizu's eyes are bright blue and stand out in contrast with her hair and scarf. She wears a simple white long coat with black edging, over a black shirt and trousers and wears small black, flat boots on her feet. Shizu's 'hollow hole' is in her neck and the remains of her hollow mask are a few pointed spikes of varying sizes on the left side of the top of her head that look almost like a hairclip slightly on the left side of her head.(If a hair clip looked like bone....)

Personality:
Shizu, despite not particularly liking fighting, and how young she looks, is a rather formidable opponent whether it be a physical fight or a battle of wits. She is also extremely observant and is known for her sometimes irritating tendancy to not miss a single movement.
Despite this uncanny and sometimes almost creepy ability, Shizu lives up to the meaning of her name, being rather quiet and calm in nature. She rarely speaks unless it is necessary, instead opting for silence and analysis. She can sometimes irk others as she will often stand there and watch whilst events unfold, only stepping in at the last minute.

History:
Being a hollow, Shizu was once a person. Unfortunately she was one who died at an early age, hence her size and stature now. After her death, Shizu's soul could not find rest as she held a grudge against the ones who had killed her; her parents. Because of this, her Chain of Fate corroded away and she did not move onto the afterlife, becoming a hollow. Driven by the hunger to devour souls, Shizu grew more powerful, avoiding the hunger of the other hollows and growing from a Gillian to an Adjuchas, gaining a unique, more dragon-like form in the process.
After becoming an Adjuchas but before becoming and Arrancar, Shizu met Kakure Shinwa, another Adjuchas that took on an appearance similar to that of a magpie. The two formed a rare alliance and -dare I say it- a friendship and traveled the vast empty deserts of Hueco Mundo together as they searched for weaker hollows to devour. This alliance abruptly came to an end when Kakure disappeared and Shizu was left alone once more. Once again her trust had been betrayed, just like when she was human, just like when her own parents had turned on her. However, she took it in her stride and moved on, no longer caring because of the emptiness of a hollow's heart.
Sometime after this, Shizu -with the help of Aizen and the Hogyoku- became an Arrancar, taking on a form more like her human one and attaining powers similar to that of a shinigami. She then became one of Ulquiorra Cifer's fracciones and slowly befriended the other member of the fraccion, Ren Zugaikotsu.

Abilities, Weapons, etc.:
Basic abilities;
-Cero ~ A short, weak burst of energy, deep purple in colour
-Sonido ~ High speed movement technique. Allows Shizu to move short distances at extremely high speeds.
-Healing/Regeneration ~ Though it still happens slowly, it Shizu recovers quite a bit faster than most. How long it takes depends entirely on the extent of the damage, though she cannot regenerate vital organs if they are damaged.
-Shizu can summon jet black feathers that act like multiple sharpened blades. They can be used for attacking, or the flat side can be manipulated to act as a shield.

Zanpakuto;
The sword is named Sairento Yozora(translates to Silent Night Sky) ~ It is usually kept sheathed and hidden under Shizu's long coat. The tsuba/guard is silver and takes the shape of two crescent moons facing away from each other. The hilt wrapping is jet black, as is the sheath.

Resurrección;
Definition - "Releasing the core of an Arrancars' ability sealed in their Zanpakutō to regain the original powers of a Hollow."
Release command ~ Darkness shrouds the moon.
Shizu's resurrección takes on an appearance similar to this in style, with only one pair of wings and without the weird symbols that are on the head and neck. https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/15/03/32/80/lunari12.jpg
In this form she gains more agility, along with the raw power of the dragon-like appearance. She also gains the ability to fire blue pulses of energy that are more powerful than the purple cero.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin:
The Bleach RP from the old pmd site. Set in the same world as the bleach anime and manga just with our original characters(OCs)

Character's most memorable area of their original world:
Hueco Mundo.
An unchanging night covers the sky, an endless white desert covers the ground. The tree-like objects are not plants, but rather quartz-like minerals.
The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with a multitude of dunes, littered with boulders. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert seems to lack any bodies of water and contains rocky formations.
(I copied the descriptions from the Bleach wiki. Sue me |D)

Now that's how a bio should be done. /gloats xD

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 pm

@Maxiorc
Maxiorc wrote:
Character's most memorable area of their original world:(this will have a time jump as well. If you dont want me to have it that way, I will think of something else) his most memorable moment was during the team galactic attack. His trainer was shot down by panic fire from the police. The city was in complete chaos, people running everywheee, gunfire being heard at every direction, building crumbling, varieties of stray pokemon attacks, and panicked gunfire. It was hard to remember exactly how it looked due to the sheer chaos of the attack.(think of pictures of berlin after the bombing, it's how i thought of it.)

I am not sure how your thing works, but in the RP the time jump thing doesn't work, as time will need to progress for the RP to move forward and if you are stuck in the same place at the same time every time you go there, it's going to be a bit....well silly let's be honest. And you're gonna have a whole butt load of paradoxes to deal with. I can understand however, if you decided to have the same area, just in the current time.

@9kirby99
9kirby99 wrote:

Character's most memorable area of their original world: A castle named King's Castle, which has all the pokemon and people he has met in it. He resides here between lives, and he is very happy here.

Do you mean that everyone he ever met now lives there? Or he has pictures of them? Or genetic copies of them? I'm just wondering because it's highly improbably that every person/pokemon he has met would decide to live in the same castle.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 am

@Pikashock: I forgot to put in an ability my character has. Mind seeing if its okay?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 am

Lateeeee*out of breath* I got it here though! *waves sheet of paper*
Name of character: Amethyst (prefers to go by Amy)
Appearance: Amy is 5'6", meaning she is slightly on the short side. She has long brown hair, which recently she decided to let it loose. Amy has blue eyes, and is fair-skinned. She normally wears normal t-shirt and shorts, and a red watch. Occasionally she might bring her snow white bag(looks like the female trainer in Platinum's bag).
Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.): to lazy. Will be rped XD
History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.):
Amy was born in the Sinnoh Region, Hearthome City to be exact. She was a slightly adventurous child, which seemed to be heightened due to the fact that she was the youngest of the three children in the family,and wanted some attention. What she didn't know was how soon she would get it.
Amy first started talking to a Pokemon around the age of three, and eventually, she was so used to it, she thought that everyone knew how to do it. She was greatly surprised when she was seven to find out she was the only one in the family who knew how to do it in the first place. Soon she was the center of attention, and she grew to dislike it. Her sister and her brother started giving her stares and refused to talk with her. So she was relived when at the age of eleven to finally be allowed on her Journey, and was given Drati, a Dratini and a Pokedex, and thus they set off.
First, she did the League Challenge, and slowly her team of one grew to a full team of six(Pachirsu, Beautifly, Dustox, Bumry-Trash Cloak, Ralts and Dragonite) but half of them didn't evolve, because they simply didn't want to evolve. The Elite Four thought she was no big deal, the only worry was Drati...but they were wrong. By the time they realized it, they were down to their last two Pokemon, and soon she finished them off. The champion wasn't fooled and they fought a long hard battle which ended with Amy losing. After leaving, she realized that she didn't find the battles all that fun and went back home to Hearthome City. The day she came back was her first look into contests. Soon after watching it with fascination, she decided to try it out. At first it was occasional, few and far inbetween but then it became more frequent, until she went to every single contest and her mind turned into contests completely.
Yet, she liked seeing her Pokedex filled up and traveled again, to see the trainers who have seen/befriended a legendary, since those were the only ones she have yet to finish. Her efforts after while was finished and she was the first to complete the Sinnoh Pokedex.
A year later, she got a call from Professor Rowan. He wanted to see if she wanted to see the newer region Unova, and help Professor Juniper more or less complete their Pokedex. Slightly bored and wanting to go on an adventure, she agreed, and boxed her team except for Drati which she used for transportation. After flying for a day, the exhausted Dragonite and her trainer saw land, and found themselves in Unova. Suddenly Drati passed out, and nearly Killed Ran over Jason, and the rest is history.
(May or may not go into Yin and Yang later, battery almost dead)
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):
She has brought over 1 Pokemon, Zoro[Zekrom](if to overpowered, replace with Blue Moon, Dragonair)
Can speak to Pokemon
RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.):
Yin and Yang: Basicly it takes place in Unova...but her hometown's Sinnoh.
Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.):
Humilau City: This place is a city filled with water on one side, water water everywhere with only wooden supports and bridges to prevent you from going for an unwanted swim. There are small huts here and there, protruding out of the water in that area. On the other side, there is firm packed dirt, and emerald-green grass with a greenhouse and sand, which leads to the water area.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 pm

@9Kirby99: The ability is fine as long as you power down the fact that it's a legendary somehow, by giving yourself a limit on times you transform or power or something like that. Also, I think Desert had a point with clearing up the castle thing. Is it a place almost like for those who died already and acting as sort of an afterlife setting or how do they end up there?

@Maxiorc: You explained the thing about the time jump in the Cbox, that's just a misunderstanding. The group would get there in the present day of that city, and the memorable moment happened in the past, before they get there. That sounds good.

@Desert: Excellent bio form, I probably should have gone into a bit more detail with mine too but alas. Either way, looks good!

@Sakura: Don't worry, you're not exactly late since the RP hasn't started yet. And it looks fine as long as Zekrom is a bit weaker because, you know, legendary and stuff.

@GENERAL: I'm going to start the RP now. Anyone can still sign up through this topic once we start until I say sign-ups are closed. Anyone I say is approved in the first post can start posting in the topic once it's posted. Anyone who needs to explain or fix things once you do that you'll be good to go and start posting. And by the way, there WILL be a posting order as to make sure nothing happens, but there will be rules to be explained in the first post of the actual topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next