Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Day in the Life of Mobius

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A two-tailed fox was in his workshop, located in the Mystic Ruins, working on a new plane of his: the Tornado 3. Currently he was attaching various mechanical parts and other things to the plane's interior. "Just a few... more... twists..." He said to himself, tightening a bolt on the underside of the plane. "There. That takes care of the metal frame where the motor will sit." The kitsune then went to his swivel chair and sat down, taking a sip of his cream soda. "Even mechanics get thirsty every now and again." He said, again to himself, as he drank the drink in his hand.

At the same time, a pink hedgehog was walking down the street of one of Mobius' largest cities, Central City. She had decided that it was getting boring waiting for something exciting to happen so she looked for something to do herself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:27 pm

(Thank you. ^^)
Blade snarled as she ran, tearing up everything in her path from robots to trees to large boulders. Her roar had sent all the robots patrolling the area running back to Eggman to report the furious werewolf's sighting. The Wolf had no clue they were reporting, of course. Yelling at the egg carrier, she snarled. "LET HIM GO YOU OVER-WEIGHT LUMP OF CRAP!" Her fury was getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Tails jumped onto her. "I'm sorry I have to do this..." He reached into his bag and got out a sedative. Sticking a needle onto the bottled liquid sedative, he stuck the needle into her overgrown leg, and injected it. "...But you're getting too ragey for comfort..." He said, in fear. The sedative was starting to work its magic.

Amy had busted her way into the Final Egg, just like Sonic would have: Spinning her way in. "Hmm... his spinning powers come from his shoes too? I only thought it was his speed... Looks like Piko Piko wouldn't actually be any better... Better find him soon!" She was surprised that Sonic didn't know that he had Piko Piko because of her shoes yet.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Blade slowed down. She felt a slight prick in her leg and collapsed, asleep. Tails' sedative had worked.

Sonic soon discovered he had the ability to summon the Piko Piko. 'Well, this is useful.' He thought, grinning. He started smashing the bars of the cage effortlessly, making a ton of noise. Realizing this would attract Eggman's attention he stopped, mid-swing. 'Well, I'm screwed.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Luckily for Sonic, Eggman's attention wasn't attracted. He was preoccupied on another process: trying to find out what that large thing was outside. He sent Omega after it, but Amy had beaten him to the front, spinning him down. "Blade, oh my gosh you made a diversion!" She said happily. "now to find sonic!"

Tails rubbed her leg with a healing agent. "This should calm down your rage fits." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:09 pm

While Tails was rubbing healing agent on her leg, Blade woke up. Groggily opening her eyes, she lifted her head and glanced around, still in wereform. She felt calmer now. "Thanks, Tails.... I don't know what got into me...." The Wolf said.

Sonic waited a few seconds, and realized Eggman wasn't coming. He continued his whacking and banging, creating another round of tremendously loud noise. The blur's ears folded back to block out the noise.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm

"Tis fine." Tails replied. "Well, you seem to have alerted them to your presence. So I don't know how you're going to get around that. I can get out of the way at least so they don't see me. But I wouldn't leave you behind so any ideas?" He asked.

Amy heard banging. "Piko Piko! Sonic's around here!" She said happily. "OK, but it's probably near the rear of the facility..." She said, seeing an available rail. "I know, I can grind my way to him using these rails!" And she started to grind them, leading her closer and closer to her beloved Sonic. And her Piko Piko hammer.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:21 pm

"I could use my extremely fast speeds to get out of spying view." Blade said. Allowing Tails off her back, she stood up on all fours. Her red eyes glowed. "I got this." She grinned. Then she tore off to the right side of the building. Launching herself up the wall like a black bear would a tree, she made it to the top in no time. Now on the roof, she punched a hole in the ceiling and jumped inside. 'Now to find Amy and Sonic...' Blade thought. Luckily she was near the grinding rails Amy was riding, and she started running on all fours, miraculously, on the rails, after Amy.

Sonic kept hitting the bars to smash them. He wanted the whole cage obliterated before he actually got out. Grimacing from the loud noises, he kept swinging.

Problem was, Eggman might as well be on Blade's tail now. She'd been spotted and already in the building.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Well, Eggman was just being oblivious. He just wanted to kill Sonic so that way when his next scheme came around he would be unopposed. At this point, he could care less and was already planning it.

Amy kept grinding, knowing that Blade made it behind her. "Glad to see you're calmed down!" She said to Blade.

"Sonic..." Tails said to him from a vent opening under the ceiling where Blade got in. "That cage refixes itself...But don't worry! We're coming to save you!"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Sonic stopped swinging and nodded. "Thanks, buddy." He smiled. At lest Amy had his shoes.

"Yup! I passed out for a bit, but I'm ok." Blade said. She started to catch up and she saw the opening for where Sonic was at least 2,00 feet away from them.

Fight theme for right now:

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Thick electrical fields surrounded the cage, pulsating every now and again. Tails was trying to hack into the door mainframe, but to no avail. "I'm going to hack into the mainframe and disable the electric field. But you guys will have to protect the computer console next to Sonic's iron cage. That's what I need to hack into and the failsafe on it is to bring down another set of iron bars in front of that set." He explained. "As long as we keep that computer online, he'll be free in no time."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Blade nodded. "Alright, works for me." She started backing towards the computer Tails had mentioned. Hopefully it wouldn't get destroyed while they protected it.

Sonic grimaced. He felt absolutely useless because of his loss of speed and powers. 'Dang it all...' The blur thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Amy tried to hug the cage with her love in it, but got shocked by the barrier. She was still alive and conscious, but it was just a surge of energy. "Ooh, that field packs a punch." She muttered. Checking Sonic's shoes to make sure they weren't scorched or burnt, which thankfully they weren't, she then stood by Blade.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Blade snarled at any robots that came near, making them back away, knowing not to mess with her. The were-form came in handy in times like this.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Tails finally said something after a few minutes of working on the computer. "Alright, the barrier's down, Amy. Cut the bars using the spin jump!" He said.

Amy did just that, freeing her hero. After she did that, she immediately traded shoes with him. "...Sorry about the whole 'trading shoes' thing, it only occurred to me during the chase to get to you that your shoes give you more powers than I could ever use, thus making it hard for you to protect Mobius from Eggman. I could probably learn some things for myself, but with your skills already being very high, your shoes do you more good than they do me." She said.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Sonic nodded and smiled as they traded back each other's shoes. "It's fine by me," He said. This whole dilemma had to be dealt with at the moment so this small misunderstanding didn't matter. Racing out of the cage, he ran past Blade. Then running up the walls, he ran towards Eggman's control room lair-thingy. Whatever everyone called it. Looking behind him, he saw the others were following him to the best of their abilities.

Blade grinned as she saw Sonic speed past. Following him, she turned to the others. "Come on! We got an Egghead to beat!" She said, running after Sonic at her fastest speed. Since the sun was rising, she was turning to normal, and in no time, the wolf was her normal self running only a few paces behind Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of Mobius
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next