Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Day in the Life of Mobius

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A two-tailed fox was in his workshop, located in the Mystic Ruins, working on a new plane of his: the Tornado 3. Currently he was attaching various mechanical parts and other things to the plane's interior. "Just a few... more... twists..." He said to himself, tightening a bolt on the underside of the plane. "There. That takes care of the metal frame where the motor will sit." The kitsune then went to his swivel chair and sat down, taking a sip of his cream soda. "Even mechanics get thirsty every now and again." He said, again to himself, as he drank the drink in his hand.

At the same time, a pink hedgehog was walking down the street of one of Mobius' largest cities, Central City. She had decided that it was getting boring waiting for something exciting to happen so she looked for something to do herself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 pm

She hugged him closely, but there was one problem: a laser was coming Sonic's way. She jumped out of his arms, right as the laser hit Sonic, and the shockwave sent Sonic ramming into the rock wall, knocking him clear out of his Speed Shoes.

Tails couldn't see Sonic or Amy, as fog started to cover their view. The Egg Carrier had stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Blade gasped. "What on earth?! What happened?!" She said. This wasn't good. It was foggy, and they couldn't see either of the hedgehogs. Climbimg up onto the wings like Sonic always did, she tried her best to look through the fog. Her red eyes starting to tear up in agony and anger.

Sonic was not prepared for the laser that hit them both. The force of it sent him into the rock wall and out of his shoes. 'Urgh........ losing.... consciousness...... not good......' He thought. The hedgehog couldn't move. The blue blur was almost paralyzed. Sonic fell into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

A beam went over Sonic, and started beaming him up. "Sonic!" Amy yelled. She dived after him. Both of them being beamed up, Amy slipped her shoes off and put them on Sonic's feet. "I can't do anything about this now, but my boots.... they should protect you." She used all her energy to push herself out of the beam. Hitting the ground less than softly, she could only watch as the egghead's freakish carrier took her love captive.

Tails yelled to Blade. "I can't see anything in this fog, we're going to have to stop chasing it! Hopefully they're okay!" He said and as he brought it around he spotted Amy collapsed on the ground, with Sonic nowhere to be seen. He found the nearest, most stable spot to land and he jumped out. "Amy!" He ran to her. "Where's Sonic?"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Blade grimaced. Tears in her eyes, she nodded. They were going to have to stop even if they didn't want to. 'We can't lose him..... that'll break everything...' The Wolf thought miserably. Sonic was like a father to her. She couldn't bear to lose him.

Sonic felt Amy strap her boots onto his feet, and heard her say something about protecting him when he woke up. Realizing he was being beamed up, the blur freaked out. "Gyaaah! What on earth is going on?!" He thought. Looking down, he felt like he looked extremely girly with Amy's boots on. 'This is rediculous...'
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:11 pm

She ran to Tails. "He... He took Sonic." She closed her eyes and started to cry...

Tails hugged her. "No....How..is this possible?" Sonic's Speed Shoes lay next to them. "Look, guys! Sonic's Speed Shoes are still here! Maybe there's still hope! You see, Sonic's powers are stored in his shoes. If one of us were to strap them on, we'd get his powers! Only problem is, they're way too big for either me or Blade. Unless...." He looked at Amy, who just wiped her eyes. She stared at him blankly. "What? Why are you staring at me?!" She reached for her hammer, but couldn't pull it out. It was gone! "My Piko Piko... It's gone!" She said, realizing that if Sonic had her shoes, that means... he was effectively powerless against Egghead, unless he could master her double jump and piko piko moves...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Blade shook her head. "I thought this might've been coming." The tears were still there, forming. It was hard to calm herself down, especially in a time like this. "Put on Sonic's....... shoes.... Amy." She managed. "Go get him back.... before this world turns into... a living hell...." The Wolf mumbled. It was hard to keep her composure in this state. Problem was, she looked up at the sky. To her horror, it was a full moon. She felt herself changing, fangs growing longer. Her werewolf form was on the rise.

Sonic sighed. He had gone unconscious, and looked around. He was in a cage that he most likely couldn't break out of. Not without his shoes, anyway. 'What a lovely little predicament I'm in.' The blur thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm

"Amy... It's up to you now. He's counting on you." Tails said. "Blade, I think you should go before you go werewolf on us..."

Amy looked at the shoes and became determined. She nodded, strapping his shoes on. "I don't feel any diff-" And then she felt something happening. She felt less tired, felt like she could run for hours. "Am I supposed to be feeling like I could run all day or is that the shoes?" Tails looked at her, confused. "Right. Hang on Sonic, I'm coming!" And she started to run, soon she was running at Sonic's usual speed.

Tails left the Tornado 3 there with Blade, and ran with Amy, as he could easily catch up to her like he had been doing with Sonic for the longest amount of time. "I hope Blade doesn't break the tornado 3..."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Before Tails dashed off, Blade called after him, "I'm able to control it... I could help." She then started racing after them at an extremely fast speed, but not as fast as Amy was running right then. 'I don't have to stay back... I can help! Sonic could control his were-form, and so can I!' The Wolf thought defiantly. Since her transformation was complete, she caught up with them within seconds. 'I don't think I'll let you make me miss out on busting Egghead's 'bots this time!' Blade thought, grinning.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Tails looked at Blade. "I hope you can control it... For all our sakes..." He thought, and nodded to her.

Amy kept going. With this newfound speed of hers, she felt like she could chase Sonic for hours on end.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Blade nodded back. "I will. No problem." Keeping up with Tails and Amy wasn't all that hard as long as Amy didn't go faster. Shrugging for a moment to get it out of her system, she leapt forward to gain more speed and momentum. They weren't going to lose Sonic.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Amy kept going. "I just hope he's okay..." She thought.

Tails saw the carrier moving towards the Final Egg. "It's headed towards Eggman's old base! We can head them off there!" He said.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Blade nodded. A whole burst of adrenaline came in and Blade caught up with Amy and almost sped past her. As a werewolf, Blade was extremely fast. Maybe not as fast as Sonic himself, but it was close enough. She looked at Amy and grinned, fangs gleaming. "Shall we?" The werewolf asked, gesturing with her head towards the Final Egg.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 pm

"Let's. We'll show that egghead a little girl power!" She winked. "No time for a battle plan... Piko Piko and Sonic need me." She thought, stopping at the cliff face overlooking the Final Egg.

Tails looked worried. "I just hope he's OK. Because if amy's got his powers, Sonic has hers. And he's never used a Piko Piko hammer or the like before." He thought. (Not including SAd3 at this point.)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:13 pm

(Right, of course.)

Blade winked back at Amy and looked at the Final Egg. "He'll be fine. Knowing him, he'll adjust to it." As much as Blade wanted to believe that, she couldn't. It was too hard for her. 'Must... fight... emotions....' She thought. Anger was suddenly slowly building up inside her. Eggman couldn't just take Sonic like that! Startling the other two, she leapt off and started streaking towards the Final Egg like a bullet. Her mad dash was not a smart choice, but she couldn't control it. Te out-of-control-Blade let out an agonized and angered roar.
(Do you mind doing a small section of RP for back in the carrier?)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:19 pm

(No I don't)

Tails jumped as Blade made a dash for the Egg. "I better go after her. Amy, you're more powerful at the present time. You go find Sonic." Amy nodded. "Right." and she sped off into the front of the Egg. Tails went after Blade, heading towards the back of the Carrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of Mobius
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next