Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Day in the Life of Mobius

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

A Day in the Life of Mobius Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 pm

A two-tailed fox was in his workshop, located in the Mystic Ruins, working on a new plane of his: the Tornado 3. Currently he was attaching various mechanical parts and other things to the plane's interior. "Just a few... more... twists..." He said to himself, tightening a bolt on the underside of the plane. "There. That takes care of the metal frame where the motor will sit." The kitsune then went to his swivel chair and sat down, taking a sip of his cream soda. "Even mechanics get thirsty every now and again." He said, again to himself, as he drank the drink in his hand.

At the same time, a pink hedgehog was walking down the street of one of Mobius' largest cities, Central City. She had decided that it was getting boring waiting for something exciting to happen so she looked for something to do herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:10 pm

A blue hedgehog had brought a wolf about his age along with him to visit Tails. The hedgehog was Sonic, the wolf going by the name of Blade. The duo were approaching the workshop at an almost inhumane speed, and got there in about 2 minutes tops. Blade screeched to a halt. "Well, we're here. You obviously know the route better than I do." She shrugged. Sonic smirked and nudged her in the shoulder. "Don't say that! You know it as good as I do." The blue blur knocked on the door. "Tails, buddy, it's me and Blade."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 pm

The fox spun around in his chair at the sound of his friend's arrival. "Oh hi Sonic! And Blade!" He smiled. "I was just working on the Tornado 3. It's still being built yet, but I have a good feeling about this new model. So many new ideas to try out!" He sighed. "Anyways, what brings you by?"

Amy Rose was STILL looking for something to do, but by this time she decided to just head back to the Mystic Ruins for various other reasons (Sonic). But then something caught her eye: various clothes on sale in a clothing store. She happily made a squee, and went inside.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 pm

"Just a visit," Blade shrugged and laughed. Sonic smiled. "Thought we'd drop by to see how things were progressing, and probably the Tornado 3." He said. "And maybe more badniks to smash, too, if they're still any left over from last time." The hedgehog added. Blade playfully nudged him. "Is that all you think about?" She teased.

("For various other reasons (Sonic)." XD)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 pm

"Well, if you want to see how the Tornado 3's coming along, I can show you." He said, getting up out of his chair and walking over to the Tornado 3. "I added some new parts to it that should improve its functionality as opposed to the earlier models. Like I added a more powerful motor and all that."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Sonic nodded. "Interesting. Blade, Gravity's the master of mechanics around your neck of the woods, yes?" The Wolf nodded. "Yeah. In fact, when his leg was amputated in a fight, he built himself a new mechanical one. I never knew how he did it." She said. 'That fox... I swear I'm gonna get him someday.' Blade thought jokingly. Sonic ran his hands along one of the wings. "It's amazing that yu're able to build planes in such a short time every time Egghead destroys one." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 pm

"Gotta make improvements somehow, Sonic." He chuckled. "The Tornado 2 I had converted into a mech for various reasons. That was around the time when we first met Shadow, though. So I might have to make a new mech soon as well, but the Tornado 2 Mech still works fine so until it breaks..." He smiled.

(I don't remember if the mech he uses in SA2 is the Tornado 2 or not, so I'm going off of it being that. my bad if it isn't. lD)

Amy finally came out of the store, with a large bag of clothes inside. "Still need something to do... Hmm...." She thought for a while. "Let's go find Sonic!" She said happily, taking her bag with her as she headed to the Mystic Ruins.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:24 pm

The blur chuckled. "You got a good point there, bud. There's always room for improvements everywere." He grinned. Blade just rolled her eyes jokingly at Sonic and sat down. "You do know Amy might come after you, soon." The Wolf noted. The hedgehog sighed. "That always happens, and it never ends well." He chuckled.

(It's ok. I can't remember either. |D)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm

"Speaking of the mech, I gave it a few more improvements as well, but that's beside the point. Blade does have a point there. Amy does follow you around everywhere."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:34 pm

"I should get going then before she finds me. I'll see you guys later." With that, Sonic sped off. "She's 3 years younger than him, too, so I don't see him wanting to date her anytime soon." Blade sighed. She felt bad that Sonic had to be on the run all the time so Amy didn't catch him. The Wolf knew her ways.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

"Yeah. Amy is just a fangirl at most." Tails replied. "Although we do have to rescue her every now and again due to her tendency to be a damsel in distress when it comes to the Egghead. She gets captured almost all the time with that guy."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Blade nodded. "That can get annoying. Gravity hates when he gets sent on the rescue mission just because he doesn't want her to get the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 am

Tails went back to work on the Tornado 3, adding new parts now and again. He got under the body of the plane and opened the bottom of the casing, setting it beside him. "Now for the fl-" He looked around him, and the item he was looking for was nowhere to be seen. "Where did I set that flux capacitor? I need it to install the dashboard." He said.

Amy was almost to Mystic Ruins when she spotted Sonic. But she didn't want him to run away from her, so she found a spot to hide. Hopefully she could stay hidden. "Hope this works..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Blade's ears shot straight up. "I think it's over here.." She muttered. Sure enough, she find the flux capacitator near the door hidden behind a pile of other parts. "Here it is!" She announced, holding it up. The wolf handed it to Tails.

Meanwhile in Mystic Ruins, Sonic was sure Amy would have found him by now. Thing was, she was nowhere in sight. 'Where is she?' He thought. The hedgehog slowed down, and, stopped in front of Amy's hiding spot, but he had no clue. Just his luck.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 pm

"Oh hey, thanks!" Tails said, taking the flux capacitor and installing it.

Amy silently shifted in her hiding spot, ready to tackle Sonic when she had the chance. Right now he was looking for her so that was a good thing. And then 3... 2.... 1... Tackled! "Sonic!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of Mobius   A Day in the Life of Mobius Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of Mobius
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next