Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Continued from The New Leader's Quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena sat against the fountain in the center of town. Fang the Charmander was looking down at her blankly. "We can rest here for now if you need to, but feel free to look around if you don't." Serena offered. Hopefully Fang didn't think she was crazy to be resting against a fountain full of water, but she guessed that wasn't likely. Serena closed her eyes, and rested. She was awake, she was just resting her body.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 am

Jak
"Cool." Jak responded.

Jak wonders why she even climbed up there if she was worried about falling on her head..

As Jak waited for Serena to get down from the fountain. He wondered where is friends could be at. He still has not come across them.

He begins to frown as those thoughts started to come back again.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:18 am

Fang just crosses her arms and leans on the fountain, she figured if Serena got up there she could get down and even so she would land in the water, though the scar w o our get irritated it wouldn't be the worse thing she could of landed on the part that wasn't In water and crack her skull that would be very bad
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 am

Serena picked her way down carefully. She understood it must've sounded dumb she didn't want to fall on her head, but this scar was precious, and if irritated, it would cause unreasonable pain. She sighed. As she crept down swiftly but carefully, Serena tried not to look giddy or nervous. When she reached the bottom, she mentally sighed with relief. Serena was safe, and they could go on the rest of the tour. "Let's roll." She announced.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:25 am

Jak
Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 LW9XacqWonders where we are going to head to first.
"Hey Serena. Where are we going to first?" Jak asked.

Jak seems to have snapped out of the previous thought when he heard Serena say "Lets Roll"
Jak is quite anxious to learn about the town. He hopes to find something to do and somewhere nearby to stay instead of continuing to wonder...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:27 am

Fang removes herself from her place on the fountain and opened her eye's, they still had the same icy stare she always had as she looks at Serena and gives a small nod. "Yes let's" she said as she waits for her to lead them to their next destination but also slightly wonders where she had obtained that scar?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

"Well, I'll repeat where we are now real quick. This, as the start of our tour, is the town square." Serena stated. She jumped off the rim of the fountain and glanced at Fang. Was she.... looking at her scar in curiosity? Oh, well. That was a question for later. "Follow me this way. I'll show you the shops." She said joyfully as she walked towards the shops to show them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Jak
Jak guessed this would be the town square due to the large fountain here.

Jak could not help but notice the scar on Serena earlier and wonders what it could be from. He decides it's really none of his business and removes the thought.

Jak looks around the area as he follows the tour. Keeping mental note of where everything is at.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Fang walked along next to Serena looking at the shop's around, from what she could see they were basic shops really. Though some were new to her living in the wild you never had shops to but things from most were just in town's which fang normally avoided but since she was on her own she should use this to her advantage
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am

"Here's one that I particularly plan on going to: Dandy's." Serena grinned broadly. At the moment, though, the door had a sign on it that said, "CLOSED CURRENTLY. WILL BE OPEN AGAIN ON JANUARY 2nd" She sighed. "The only reason I can't go now is because they're temporarily closed. So nobody can go in there." The Snivy explained. Oh, how she wished it wasn't closed! She could've bought a scarf....
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:58 am

Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 LW9XacqJak
"So... What kind of items does Dandy's Sell?" Jak asked.

Jak could tell they sold scarfs if Serena mentioned it during the tour that she wanted one.
Jak takes a peek through the windows of the shop hoping to get a glimpse of what kind of items are to buy there.

Noticing that there many kinds of scarfs. However he cannot recognize most of them that easily at the moment. He continues along the tour with Serena and Fang.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:04 am

Fang looks at the door and mentally shrugs, she had no real use for scarfs or anything in that department so this seemed to be useless to her as she turns to leave. She did wonder why it was closed maybe something happened to the owner she slightly hoped this wasn't the case though
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:08 am

"Follow me. I'll show you the guild... the best place in the whole town!" Serena ran ahead of them. Sure, she wouldn't tell Jak she a had a team yet, but she could if she could trust him. They reached the guild in about 5 minutes, and Serena stood in front of it proudly. "This, my friends, is the beautifully brilliant Grassveil Guild!" She announced. This place was her pride and joy. Stella was probably running some errands, because she hadn't been in the room this morning. Oh well. Guild!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:25 am

Jak
Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 0eoZttU"Hey Serena wait up!" shouted Jak as he attempted to catch up.

'A guild? I have not heard of a guild in a long time... I forget where I have heard of such...' Jak wondered as he was still trying to catch up to Serena.

Jak's Flashback

"The guild will be here next time this happens. Do not worry so much Jak." Said one voice. Voice 1

"They will protect us from those bad Pokemon." Said another. Voice 2

Flashes to another memory

"We have to leave now. They will destroy the town!" Said a voice Voice 1

Flashes back to reality

~SMACK~

Jak smacked face first in a nearby wall. 
This was probably due to him lost in a flashback while running...

Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 NPEBFsz"Wah happened..." Jak said dizzily
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:28 am

Fang runs along next to Serena she still had her speed boost from their right so this was a easy jog for the charmander. She stops right next to her as she looks at the guild. Where she was from they didn't have a guild so seeing this was something slightly new to her, she turned her head just in time to see Jak slam his head into a wall
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:32 am

"Uh.... Jak you ok?" Serena asks and runs over to him to check for bruises. He looked ok despite the impact. She helped him up and grinned at the guild. "I'm sure Faye won't mind me showing you the inside." She said as she walked to the doors and opened them. They opened onto the first floor, with little stumps for chairs and a few plants here and there for decoration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continued from The New Leader's Quest
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next