Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest for a Team Name

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quest for a Team Name Empty
PostSubject: Quest for a Team Name   Quest for a Team Name EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Laura stepped in the guild, following the fire Pokémon.

"This place is huge!"

The building hall was very large, litted up by some torches on each wall. There were about as many Pokémons inside as there were near the town entrance before the rain started.
Pokémons of all kinds seemed to be here, mostly in groups or pairs. They probably have a knack for moving around aimlessly, as that's what they were doing again.

"I wonder if they're all part of the Guild," she said, while looking for her partner.

Soon she spotted Ren, who seemed to have been waiting for her. Laura smiled and greeted the girl.

"Oh, right. We need a name... Hm. How about Team... Archi? I don't know, really."

Looking around again, trying to find inspiration, she once more noticed the amount of Pokémon there.

"Why are there so many Pokémons here? This can't be only because of the rain." The Shinx asked, intrigued.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Team Name   Quest for a Team Name EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Ren entered the guild, she was followed by her new friend, Laura. "Well, what do you think?" She asked the Shinx, to see it made the same impressions on Laura as it did to her, when she entered the guild the first time. There were more Pokémon as usual here. which already was a lot. "I don't think so, some pokémon are probably just taking shelter from the rain." But even then there were still a lot pokémon here. Then she started to talk on the team name again. Archi... hm it did not sounded as stupid as the previous ones, but why?"It sounds better then we have thought up till now, but why, why that name?" She asked the Shinx while wondering. It was not she hated that name, she just wanted to know where the Shinx got that. Why there were so many pokémon here? "This place is always crowded, but even while some will be sheltering from the rain there are still a unusual amount of pokémon here. I wonder as well. Anyway, it is not important for now, we should get to the guildmaster, for now." She replied to Laura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Team Name   Quest for a Team Name EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 am

It was still raining outside, and it didn't seem it was going to stop so soon. The hard sounds of the drops hitting the floor outside was still somewhat comforting

"Er, I don't know, I just said what came first in my mind. But I like it somehow..."

The torchlights in the room were easy on her sensitive eyes; she quite liked being here. It gave gave a nice ambiebce to the place.

"What do you think?"

The amount of Pokémon there didn't seem to have changed. It was still quite crowded, and every now and then she was able to hear some snippets of random conversations.

"So, where is it that we can sign up, again? We'd better get over with it soon."

The Guild wasn't badly designed at all, whoever did it must have had a good taste.
But some signalisation would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Team Name   Quest for a Team Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for a Team Name
Page 1 of 1