Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Continued from The New Leader's Quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena sat against the fountain in the center of town. Fang the Charmander was looking down at her blankly. "We can rest here for now if you need to, but feel free to look around if you don't." Serena offered. Hopefully Fang didn't think she was crazy to be resting against a fountain full of water, but she guessed that wasn't likely. Serena closed her eyes, and rested. She was awake, she was just resting her body.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 pm

"Ok. I'm completely fine with that. I'm really easygoing when it comes to decisions." (Unlike me in real life.....) Serena replied. She was fine with Fang not wanting to. After all, there was the possibility her father would take her back to their clan anyway... Oh, well. She had Stella. Serena could build on friendships later. "So.... what do you want to do next? We seem to just be standing here."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Fang shrugs at the question of what to do, she didn't have a plan of action just coming to the area she didn't know much about the town so she had a question. "Well if it is alright with you what about a tour of town?" She asks thinking it a basic request they both didn't seem to hurt after the fight.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:57 pm

"Oh? Sure! I wouldn't mind at all." Serena smiled. She loved helping other Pokemon.... Ah, the fuzzy feeling you get.. She snapped back to reality. Stop daydreaming! She told herself mentally. Serena couldn't help but scold herself for daydreaming. She had a tour to do, and she was going to do it right. She started with the square they were in. "This, as the start of our tour, is the town square." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Fang looked as Serena seemed to lose herself inside of her own mind, she was about to try to snap her back but she seemed to do that herself so it was all ok. Fang looks around the town square with her normal icy stare. "It's .... nice" fang said as she waited for the next point in the tour
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Jak
After wondering for a while. Jak stumbles across a town.
He enters it cautiously hoping to see if there is anyone nearby to give him some information on the area.

'What a nice looking town' He wondered.

Jak notices two Pokemon ahead of his direction and ponders whether or not to ask them about the area. Eventually deciding he should.

"Hello. Do you happen to know what town this is?" Jak asked politely.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix grammer)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Serena turned after announcing the first part of Fang's personal tour, and noticed an unfamiliar normal Charmander. "Oh! Why yes. This is Grassveil town, stranger." She told him. It seemed as if he came out of nowhere. Then again, maybe he had stumbled upon Grassveil on his travels and was looking to stay if it was hospitable enough. Serena glanced at Fang, scanning her expression. It seemed blank.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Fang just nods at this statement she felt like there was no reason for her to add to the conversation, she felt Serena got that conversation done with so there was no reason for her to talk so she sat there arm's crossed and eye's still having the cold gaze she was known for. She looked at the normal charmander and didn't respond but she didn't know if he would over react because she was shiny
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Serena then realized some 'mon freaked over a shiny... 'Uh oh.... I hope he doesn't' She thought nervously. She waved her tail and scuffed her foot in a nervous manner aswell. She hoped she didn't look like a nervous and shy wreck all of a sudden.. Whoops. Serena, out of embarrassment, slithered up to the top of the fountain and wouldn't come down until she was sure things were ok. Even if they begged her, she wouldn't until she was sure. Nope. Nada.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Jak

"Thank-you." Jak responded then realized he forgot to introduce himself.
"Oh sorry about that. My name is Jak." introduced himself.

"Hey... Why are you golden instead of orange?" Directing his question to the shiny charmander.
He seemed confused at the thought of seeing a charmander being a different color..
Jak hoped he was not rude in asking about the other charmanders color question. He realized he had asked it without thinking...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Serena remained in her post at the top of the fountain. "She's a shiny...." She called down. "They're very rare, but if you were shiny, you would be gold like her too. I'm Serena, by the way." She explained. Serena was glad she had studied her Pokemon Genes book, otherwise she wouldn't have known a lot about it. Then she realized that Jak was blushing like he'd done something wrong. "It's ok, though. We know you didn't mean to be rude when you asked that."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Fang just sighs slightly happy this wasn't a Pokemon who freaked out over a shiny, actually it seemed he didn't know what a shiny was and she decided to explain this. "I am known as a shiny Pokemon it is rare but sometimes a species is born a different color then normal" she says as she takes note of Serena on top of the fountain "uhh are we still doing the tour?" She asks seeing as she was on top of a fountain
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:39 pm

"Maybe" She squeaked. Serena still felt a little embarrassed. So she just sat there, turned her back on them, and blushed. Dang, why was she so shy and sensitive when she was embarrassed? That was the one thing she detested about herself. Her sensitivity and shyness when embarrassed. 'Yaaay...' She thought. Serena was getting like this in front of what seemed a sensible male. Great. Just great for her reputation.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Jak

'A shiny' Jak thought. 
'I never heard of that before. But from what they are saying quite rare to be a shiny.'

Jak sits down near the fountain careful not to get too close to it.

"So you are a shiny? That is pretty neat. I guess pokemon get pretty excited to see you." said Jak.

"Your giving a tour? May I join. I don't really know the area too well." Jak asked.
He is not very confortable asking such questions.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Fang nods as he said some must get a bit excited to see her, it had happened before some seem to overreact to her being a different color some have done as much as to ask how to become shiny which she would have no idea. It might if been because she was born like this that she didn't care much for it or it might if been because she was normally cold whichever reason it was she just didn't care.

"It tis up to Serena weather or not we continue same with you joining" fang says having no real power over Serena she didn't know if she was going to come down from the fountain or not
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 am

"Uhm..." Serena started. "I guess so. You'll have to wait a minute, though. I need to get down and I don't want to irritate my scar by falling and hitting my face hard. It hurts when I do." She sighed. She was entirely fine with him coming. Serena just needed a second to calm down and get down. 'Whoop de doo..' She thought bitterly to herself. Her least favorite part of climbing things: She had to be cautious getting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continued from The New Leader's Quest
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next