Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rainbow Rocks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Standing at the foot of this humongous mountain of black stone sharply piercing the skies above brought back memories. This was the place where William and Acro had met for the first time. This was the place William had found his Joy Ribbon. This also was the place he had found the Link Cable he used to evolve into the Pokémon he was today.
It was just one mountain in an entire range of them, but this one was special. So many things had happened here already. And that was why the Gengar was almost stunned by the wave of nostalgia that overcame him seeing this mountain again after such a long time.
But he was not here to think of the good old times. He was here to save a poor, defenseless family from the torment of one particular Scraggy.
This should not be too difficult as he was a seasoned explorer.
Unless of course some unforeseen disaster happened.
Something like someone completely inexperienced tagging along.

Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 Mlfw1850_small

Last edited by Savato on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm

His situation relatively unchanged and his mind clouded by rage, there was not much William could do, but those things he was determined to do. Yet another Shadow Ball formed in front of his face, hopefully reducing the Scraggy's will to fight further, slowly chipping away at his energy. It was now that William came to curse his limit of four moves, none of which were very useful against the adversary they were facing.
The Taunt had caused for Sova to get himself into great a danger, but infuriated as he was, the Gengar did not even notice. Later, long after this mission was over, he would probably still chide himself over it. But right now there was only one objective - destroy the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

The barrage of Shadow Balls was starting to take its toll on the enemy, despite it resisting the move. The scraggy seemed to be recoiling from the last Shadow Ball to hit it, prompting Sova to charge right at it with a tackle. As he reached the enemy he was met with the realization it was faking the recoil as part of a Faint Attack, hitting him in the chest and knocking the wind out of him before grabbing the eevee and lifting him in the air as a shield.

Too bad the scraggy didn't seem to know the shadow ball would pass right through the eevee, and so it did, hitting the enemy instead and causing it to drop Sova, giving him the perfect chance to tackle it. The rage helped him hit much harder than normal, knocking the enemy down on the ground.

Not thinking about anything but further damaging the enemy, Sova quickly dug around in his bag and bit onto a Blast Seed, hopped on top of the enemy and bit down on the seed, breathing an explosion of fire onto the scraggy. Being in such close proximity made sure the enemy was KOd, but he also caught himself in the flames, hurting him as well.

He stumbled back from the now unconscious enemy and shook a few flames off of him, finally beginning to calm down. "I think....he's done...." He said, panting heavily, trying not to show the pain he was in from his slightly self-destructive attack.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Slowly the Gengar descended back onto the ground again, panting in exhaustion.
"I...I hope...*pant*...I'll never lose control like this again. Well, seems like we won at least. Now, I suggest we better get going before that guy gets up again, shall we?"
Now finally this episode seemed to be over. It certainly had thaken the two of them long enough. Long enough in fact to cause the Gengar to wonder, how quickly either one of them might have finished the mission, had they taken it up on their own instead.
And what would Sova have done to the Scraggy if the Ghost type hadn't been present?
Interesting questions for sure, but now they had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Sova tilted his head, having a bit of a confusing realization. "I dunno....to me....it felt...." He said in between breaths, stopping as he realized what he was about to say. He actually LIKED being in that state of mind, he didn't feel any sadness and got to take out all of his anger, he didn't feel pressured to think about everything....and he didn't feel any urge to stop. did that perhaps make him evil deep down? He wondered for a moment and shuddered. He didn't want to be evil, just the thought of how he could possibly like being like that terrified him much more than his Anticipation ever could.

"So....w-wanna just leave him here? After all, the job just said to beat some sense into him, not to arrest him or bring him to the sneasels." He said, stuttering a bit, in an attempt to drop the topic.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 pm

"Hm, now this is surprising. Didn't you express dissatisfaction with this solution just moments ago? I can fly, I can hypnotize. Thus I can't see any drawbacks for turning it in to the authorities. Now you've piqued my interest - what was it that made you change your mind?"
Truly this was a surprise - before the fight began Sova seemed to be heartbroken because he didn't think of this option. And now he suddenly was disregarding it completely.
They had completed the mission they came here for, but that was no reason not to try and prevent for something like this from ever happening again. Maybe the Normal type still was under the influence of the Taunt attack somehow and thus his judgement was clouded...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 am

Sova shook his head, having trouble focusing with the multiple things troubling him at once. "I'm....my head's just not in the right place right now. I don't wanna have to worry about him. And honestly, there's something else I'd like to do before we leave, if you'd be willing to come with me." He paused to take a breath before asking something of the gengar.

"I want to go to the peak. I don't know why, and I plan to go even if you don't come. You can hypnotize him and leave him here for a while, it's not like this would take very long....Or, you can just take him and go back without me." He said, sounding a bit confused. He just couldn't get over what could possibly be causing his Anticipation to spaz out, and he was willing to take the risk of finding something very dangerous, perhaps partly due to his current state of mind being all kinds of messed up.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 am

The Gengar was a bit surprised.
"You sure you wanna go up there? All there is further up is thin air and even more rocks. And I think we have seen enough of both now. Of course if you still want to go there I'm not going to stop you. I just find myself questioning your reasoning for this."
There truly was not a single logical reason the Ghost type could think of that would justify traveling further up the mountain. The place lloked just like any other place further down after all. Maybe it was because the Eevee enjoyed the Poison type's company and didn't want for the journey to end. It was highly unlikely, but that was the only reason that entered the Gengar's mind at this point in time.
Sova was a strange Pokémon indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 am

Sova shrugged. "Nope, I'm not sure at all. Actually, I'm scared. I just want to know....why. I know it's crazy.... And uh...." He paused for a moment, a bit embarrassed to continue. "You're the only one I trust to go with me somewhere dangerous like this. I don't know if I'd last much longer alone." He said, a bit worried the gengar would decline and he would have to go alone. He wondered if he actually could go alone. Sure, he was brave, but he knew searching for something that his Anticipation was warning him was extremely dangerous all alone would just be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:52 am

The Gengar had to think about this for a bit before making a descision.
"Well, I can't really agree with your reasoning here and fail to see your point. But I also know that no matter what I say or do, I'm not going to stop you from trying. So I guess I better follow you around a while longer."
It was not as if the Gengar had anything better to do, so there was no real harm in prolonging their travels some more. After all what harm could another part of the mountain they had braved already do?
Curiosity was a powerful force and William could understand how difficult it would have to be for the Eevee, whose interest somehow had been peaked by the peak.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:17 am

Sova jumped a bit in joy and relief. "Thank you!" He said before beginning the journey the rest of the way up the mountain. He stopped for a moment and turned to the unconscious scraggy. "Taking him back to the police sounds like a good idea, but if we're gonna do that you'd better hypnotize him so he'll still be here when we get back." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:45 pm

"I guess you have a point there, the Gengar spoke while applying his Hypnosis attack onto the Scraggy, followed by a Confuse Ray for good measure. The peak of Blackmist Mountain was not far away, so they should have more than enough time to reach it and return back here before the Dark type would manage to get away.
Still the Gengar was both intrigued and confused. What was it the Eevee was looking for at the mountaintop? It was a pointy piece of stone with nothing interesting of any sort to be observed there. And for a Pokémon without the ability to levitate it would be even more needless exhausting work for no reward at all. But it wasn't as if William had much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Rocks
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7