Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE Empty
PostSubject: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

Edit: Well i'll put this because people want to join...but here are the pokemon you can rp-
Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Victini, Manaphy, Phonie, Keldeo, Melodetta, Azelf, and Uxie.(all i can think of for now)
Taken:
Pip-Jirachi/Wish
Bronze-Shaymin/Gracidea
Jeff-Moltres
Sere-Mespirit
Acti-Victini(Reserved)
Sakura-Zoura/Silver
And that's about it :3

A fox slowly stalked through the forest. She turned her head up, and her black body, and red stalking stood out against the foliage. She didn't mind. This Zoura's name was Silver, and she was searching for a legendary object. She didn't know what object, but it would be legendary.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:45 am

As Wish traveled along in the forest, he came across the black and red fox. The Jirachi pondered what this Zorua was doing anyway. "Hello there." He approached the Zorua cautiously, as he knew it could start an illusion at any minute.

Last edited by pokepal66 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:47 am

This green hedgehog was looking for a legendary thing too, but she had a vague idea what it was. The legendary Cream of Joy, the sweetest substance in the world. Gracidea was so often depressed... Having this treasure would help her get on with her life.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 am

The sudden poping up of the Jirachi made her flinch and jump back....right into Gracidea. Suddenly she became like the Green hedgehog. She shook her head. "Hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 am

Wish noticed the Shaymin behind the Zorua. "Y-you two wouldn't happen to be searching for something... would you?" Wish pondered at the fact that all three of them were in the same forest. If he was looking for something, these other pokemon were bound to be looking for something also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:59 am

"Whadaya think, Jirachi? You could just make a wish and BAM, know it?" (Gracidea has an attitude problem.) "And you, Zorua, KNOCK IT OFF!! I DON'T WANT ANYONE GOIN' AROUND LOOKIN' LIKE ME!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 am

She shrunk back. "Eh....I'm sorry!" she said, trying to turn back, truth be told, she wasn't really good in this illusionary business, if she touched a pokemon, she would turn into it no questions asked, but turning back was a different matter.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Meanwhile, a female bird called as it soared through the sky. This bird was a Moltres, one of the legendary birds of Kanto, and she was being pursued by a very angry Zapdos. (OOC: Will not be controlling the zapdos, only put it in here to start.) As she tried to shake the Zapdos off its trail, the Zapdos used a Thunder Bolt, which hit her right in the left wing, paralyzing it. "Uh oh...." She thought, and then lost altitude, crashlanding in a nearby clearing. "Ouch..." she said, and tried to get up. About halfway, she jerked and cawed in pain. "OWWWW" She lied there, her left talon injured slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:24 am

The "Shaymin" Silver walked back in desperation, "Come on, transform back..." she didn't notice bumping into the Moltres, changing into the fire bird, "Ahh!" she cried, not realising she bumped into a Moltres or changed into it. "I think I changed back," she called to the trio, unaware of the injured bird. She didn't reconize the fact that she changed into the wrong thing, only that she changed.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 am

As she lay there, her talon still hurting from the fall, her eyes were closed. The flames of her wings luckily weren't catching the grass on fire.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:17 pm

(Guys remember that a Zorua cannot actually transform, only look like it has transformed. Everything it does is illusions meaning it cannot actually fly or anything. I'm only mentioning it because some people get confused.)

A Mesprit heard the commotion and hovered above the area, watching the Pokemon below. She dared not move closer, at least not for now. She was much safer here in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well, at least she doesn't look like me anymore..." Gracidea muttered. "HEY ZORUA, NOW YOU'RE A MOLTRES!!!" Then she looked up and saw the Mesprit. "Well, looks like we have here a Legendary Meeting." (That's what I'm calling it cus legendaries are meeting XD)
She touched the gracidea in her bag, then flew up and in circles around the thing. "Hey, arncha gonna try an' get me?" she taunted.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Again, she tried getting up, but again to no avail. She could feel pain in her right talon still. At least she could ruffle her wings. She did so, and woke up. She opened her eyes, and tried to get up again, but jerked in pain once more. "OWWWWW...." she cawed, the pain in her talon getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 am

"Ehh, you alright?" she nosed around; she didn't know how birds could walk around or the like, several times she fell, and all the while Silver was trying desperatly to turn back. Suddenly Silver slowly turned back into herself. "I'm sorry I can't help you!" she said apologeticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 am

"ZZZZZ... Abuwha?!" Wish must have doze off and was awoken by the voices of many different pokemon. "W-whats going on here?" The Jirachi hovered around dizzily and bumped into a tree, losing something he had held in his bag. It looked like a map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE   Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the RAINBOW CUPCAKE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next