Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haley on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:32 pm

"Well....it's really not that big of a deal....but.... Stun seeds are most known for their powerful paralyzing effects. Just one of them nearly completely immobilized that steelix earlier. I don't know what applying a Stun seed paste to a wound would do, but it might paralyze me." Sova said, thinking over her idea.

Silverdawn nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "Well... it could paralyze you, sure... But I would be crushing the stun seed into a paste and only spreading a small amount on your wound, rather than the whole potency of a regular stun seed.." she stated.

Addressed: Sova
Mentioned: Sova
Mood: SO CLOSE TO MEMBER
Word Count: mehhhhhhhhhhh
Notes: nope

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Sova shrugged. "So basically we're gambling here. Alright, for better or worse, lets do it." He didn't sound worried at all, because he wasn't. Worst case scenario, he got stuck in one place for a few minutes. Surely such a mitigated effect wouldn't paralyze him for very long if at all. Nothing to worry about. Besides, he wouldn't be able to keep up with the others much longer with his leg hurt. What was there to lose? Not much, unless it DID paralyze him and more enemies showed up....

(Side note - the wound IS bleeding.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Well, here went nothing. Hopefully this plan would work out or the two of them would have to carry soon-to-be dead weight with them, further lowering their chances of getting out of here unscathed.
"I just hope that the crushing doesn't increase reaction speed as going by the principle of LeChatelier and causes for the paralyzing agents to enter the bloodstream and reach the heart or the lungs. The results would be unpleasant. And why do I know that?!"
What was happening with the Nincada? Had the desert sun dried out his primitive brain enough for him to start spouting nonsense? It seemed to make sense though. Was he rambling nonsense or was he rambling muchsense? Ned had no idea anymore...

(Oh. Thoughtit'd just be an internal fracture.)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Silverdawn turned her head toward Ned at his outpouring of sudden words and blankly stared in his direction. What on earth was the bug going on about? She had never heard such an unusual amount of words coming from one pokemon's mouth before. "What on earth are you going on about?" she asked the bug in bewilderment. "I'm not even sure what all that means.. but if you really think we shouldn't try... I guess we can try looking for an oran berry instead?" she suggested, turning her head this way and that, to indicate the empty expanse of desert.

Addressed: Ned
Mentioned: Ned, Sova
Mood: Way to use that pharmacology hoopla, Sav! *applauds*
Word Count: 102

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Silver carried out 2 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Rare_f10 , Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Oran_b10
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Rare fossil you lucky bastard.

Sova tilted his head at the nincada and gave a slightly worried look. Perhaps he wasn't the one they needed to be worried about. The heat seemed to be getting to Ned. Though what the bug said did make sense. "Huh....Okay then." He didn't really know what to say. He wasn't exactly a doctor himself and thus, had no clue if what the nincada said was even true. "Anyways....Oran berries don't heal everything, you know....they can only do so much. This is....uh....I should probably just get back to Grassveil and get it checked out. Don't worry, I can walk." He spoke a bit hesitantly, trying to hide his worrying about how bad his injury may be.

He didn't want to waste an oran berry knowing it probably wouldn't do much more than speed up the healing a bit. Though having the extra energy WOULD help with walking, which was becoming an increasingly difficult task as he continued to stupidly put pressure on his injured leg.

(Internal, outternal, it's all kinds of ternal. Also specified it was bleeding earlier. d: .)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 pm

"So...are we going to try it or not? And if we aren't, then may I humbly suggest to get the fu-"
Suddenly the Nincada was overcome by a cough caused by accidentally inhaling a grain of sand.
"We need to get out of here."
When they finally reached a safe area again Ned would have to read up on the things he had said earlier. Did they actually make sense? Probably not, but it would be intriguing to find out. Of course that meant he would have to visit Grassveil Town...where everyone would be able to see him...and sell out his position...bad idea.
But it didn't matter now anyway. The sun and their injuries were getting to them. The trio needed to leave this desert as quickly as possible.

(It's external.)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Silverdawn couldn't believe she was lucky enough to find an oran berry right after mentioning one, but she didn't question it. She scooped it up out of the sand that it was half buried in, also finding a strange rock, which she slipped into her bag as well. She looked around at Sova and offered the oran berry to him, nosing it towards him. "Here, eat this so we can get out of this crazy desert, hmm?" she said with a note of amusement in her voice.

Mood: meh
Word Count: too lazy to count

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:18 pm

(I UH....I DEFINITELY MEANT TO DO THAT....Well I feel all kinds of stupid now.)

Sova was hesitant about taking the Oran berry. If it didn't give him enough energy to keep walking, it'd just be a waste. But he didn't have any way to tell if it would work or not other than to just try it. "What ever gets us out of this death trap faster, thanks." He joked. He bit onto the berry and ate it quickly, eager to hurry up and see if it was going to be helpful. He knew it wasn't going to do much to miraculously heal the injury, but at the very least he was feeling his energy return to him already. At least he'd be able to keep moving longer.

(19 energy totally gonna roll 5 steelix and ruin erryone's day)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Ned was pleasantly surprised. Usually things weren't going this smoothly for him. An Oran Berry right as it was needed? This twist of fate could only mean one of two things. Either things were finally starting to look better as his enormous streak of bad luck was about to end or fate was trying to get him to feel better so the inevitable fall would hurt even more.
Which one it was there was no way of discerning right now.
They would just have to try and escape from this sea of sand and see what happens.
If they were screwed, they were screwed no matter whether they worried about it or not.
"So, I guess we better get going."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Silverdawn nodded, satisfied to see that Sova at least looked restored, if not completely better. She acknowledged Ned's words. "You're right; let's get moving before something else happens." She once again took the lead, and had to refrain from laughing aloud at the irony of the situation. She was the blind leading the blind -or rather, seeing. She snorted quietly to herself, unable to stop the sound from escaping.

Energy: 16 + 1 (page) = 17 - 2(roll) = 15

Addressed: Ned, Sova
Mentioned: Ned, Sova
Word Count: too lazy to count |D

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Deluxe10 , Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Deluxe10 , 55
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Sova slowly put pressure on his leg, testing it. It still hurt, of course, but it felt a bit better than it did before. At least he could put pressure on it now. Hopefully he would be able to keep up and not slow the others down any time soon. Finally being able to walk without the unpleasant pain, he didn't waste time following Silverdawn. "So, do you know where we're going in particular or are we just walking in one direction till there's no more sand?" He half-joked. He didn't really know how to navigate the desert very well. Walking straight would be his go-to way of getting out if he was alone. But perhaps the ekans knew something about navigation.

Lord E V carried out 4 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Stealt10 , Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Pecha_11 , Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 YN4qD3x , Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Stun_s10
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:59 pm

"Straight in one direction until the sand ends I suppose.", the Nincada commented, each and every square centimeter of the desert smelling pretty much the same to him. It was interesting. Sova was the only one of the three who could see adequately and sufficiently to navigate and yet he had just as little knowledge of their position or of where to go as they had.
Smell was an useful sense for many situations. This was not one of them.
But hopefully the refreshingly simple tactic of "walk until desert's over" would get them out of the predicament they were in. And even though it was rather obvious that things could never go this smoothly Ned still decided to have hope even though he knew it was unfounded.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:53 am

Silverdawn shrugged, grinning at Sova's newfound energy. "Well I was just heading where I knew the sun set, since we started out heading in the direction of where the sun rises in the morning. I figure that would lead us to basically the same place," she shrugged, continuing her way through the nearly scalding sand.

Word Count: 56 (omg so short x,x)

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:53 am

(How does a snake shrug? o_o)

Sova noticed something in the sand, a Stun seed, and separated himself from the others for a moment to retrieve it. As he picked it up, the wind picked up. It seemed to only be around him. Before he could think to move away from the winds, sand was blown up all around him, knocking him onto the ground and blinding him for a short time. On top of that he landed on his injured leg. The only sign of life from him was a faint "Owww...." The day just seemed to be getting worse and worse for the eevee. Perhaps Ned wasn't the only one the on the universe's hitlist.

(12 energy)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:14 pm

(With style)

Suddenly a gust of wind seemed to have hit the area around the Eevee, throwing quite some sand into the air, the hot grains quite painful on the skin of many a Pokémon. Luckily Ned was not one of these Pokémon and thus the Ground type, even though some of the sand landed on his back as well, was mostly unharmed. While he knew that it certainly wasn't polite, Ned was almost happy, certainly feeling a bit of Schadenfreude as finally it wasn't him who got screwed over by the world this time.
Yet he did not forget their prime objective. They still had to get out of here somehow before they would all turn into dried-out husks of their former selves. How did the Pokémon living here stay hydrated with no water in sight for miles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next