Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haley on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

blah blah blah stuff here because I don't remember my post. I ERASED IT OMG
WHY
WHY
WHY
Anyway since I can't remember what I posted..... meh.

Addressed: Sova, Ned
Mentioned: Sova, Ned
Mood: wait I'm posting again?!?! O__________O
Word Count: 70
Notes:

"Speech" - 'Thoughts' - "Other's Speech"

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Last edited by Haley on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Sova approached the snake, wincing the first time he put pressure on his injured leg. He ignored it the best he could. There were bigger things to worry about....literally. "That could work, or it could give the steelix more time to recover and attack us. But we won't be able to move fast enough to get away anyways....At least, not me or Ned. And the only other option I can think of is...." He paused, then shook his head. "Never mind. Look, just run. Your plan works just fine without you being here and you might be able to get away before the paralysis wears off." He urged. He couldn't run away with his injury, but that didn't mean Silverdawn had to stick around with them. Maybe she could get away in time.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:37 pm

This idea would not work. The Steelix was of a species that was constantly burrowing in deep darkness, so sight definitely wasn't one of its strong senses. It most likely was able to sense tremors in the earth and would easily be able to notice them hiding.
The others had to be notified.
"Bwwrmmfp hrmmgh  mmrh pff!"
Oh yeah, that was another issue. Somehow he needed to communicate the issue without being able to articulate himself.
Hopefully fervently jumping up and down while vigorously shaking his head would bring the message across. But most likely Ned was just making an idiot out of himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:56 pm

(since I have forgotten to since the last time I rolled; 18 - 3 = 15 Energy)

Silverdawn twisted her head, a strange look on her face as the image of Ned attempting to bounce up and down in his paralysis entered her echo vision. He was also trying to say something, but it was unintelligible and incomprehensible to her. "Ummmm. What's going on with Ned?" she asked Sova, tilting her head towards the shaking bug pokemon. "We can't understand you," she added to Ned.

Mood: wait I'm posting again?!?! O__________O
Word Count: 70
Notes:

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Sova turned to the frantic nincada. He may not have been able to figure out what Ned was trying to say if not for the frantic head shaking. "I don't think he likes the plan." He said, unsure about if it was Silverdawn's or his own plan. Then he realized....Ned appeared from under the ground earlier. The Steelix appeared from under ground. Perhaps the nincada was trying to say something involving that.

What would having the ability to dig through the ground give to the steelix here? Navigation? From under the ground....knowing where things are.... "I think he's trying to tell us it won't work. The Steelix found us from under ground, we can't hide from it if we're on the ground." He said, saddened.

"Like I said, you can probably get away on your own...." He figured they weren't beating the steelix, and while he did have an idea for a strategy if Silverdawn decided to stay, it wasn't likely to work. So, the only reasonable option seemed to be serving as a distraction so at least one of them could get away. Maybe if Ned recovered quickly enough, only Sova himself would be left behind.

Or, maybe the other two would decide to stay and go out fighting.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Hearing Silverdawn pointing out the obvious elicited a reaction from Ned.
For more humanoid Pokémon the gesture he was making would probably be described as a facepalm, but as the Bug type was lacking palms he did what he could.
But then his face brightened considerably as Sova seemed to be grasping the idea he had been trying to communicate. However, he certainly did not agree with the plans they were having.
They wouldn't be getting away, that much was certain. So why weren't they using this opportunity to deal as much damage to the Steelix as possible? Maybe it would just go away if they could manage to weaken it significantly enough...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:08 pm

"I think he's trying to tell us it won't work. The Steelix found us from under ground, we can't hide from it if we're on the ground." Sova said, ears drooping.

Silverdawn blinked. How could she have missed something so obvious? Of course they couldn't hide from it; it was a fricken snake! She slapped her tail to her face. "Right. Duh. It's a snake, like me! We can feel the vibrations of the earth... Ok, forget my stupid idea. The only option left to us is to fight it. Unless one of you two happen to have one of those oh-so-convenient Explorer Badges?" She directed the question towards her companions, assuming that they did not have such a thing, or they would have mentioned it before.

Mood: meh.
Word Count: 129
Notes: ....

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Sova shrugged and sighed. "No explorer badges here. Looks like we get to take the fun option." He said, being way too accepting of being forced into such a dangerous fight. He was hoping if he looked confident, it would boost morale. "If we're really fighting this thing, I've got a strategy. Ned, you're the only one of us with any ranged attacks as far as I know, so you should stay back and cover us. Silverdawn, you and I have to get close to hit it. If we just charge at it, we'll probably both get knocked out, or worse." He paused to think for a moment. He didn't like having to do something so dangerous and risky in a fight, but he couldn't think of any other options.

"We'll take turns hitting it. Hopefully, it'll try to go after the one that hit it last. While it's distracted, the other one of us will hit it. Maybe we can avoid being hit if we can keep it from focusing on one of us." He said as he tapped Silverdawn, empowering her with Helping Hand. He then darted over to Ned as fast as his wounded leg would let him and tapped the bug as well. Hopefully, the Helping Hand would at least help his two allies somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Ned found himself shrugging as well, not being in possession of one of those badges.
Now the strategy the Eevee had been prposing was an interesting one.
Apparently he wanted for him to keep using his Silver Wind to attack. A surprising choice, considering that the damage dealt would most likely be miniscule as the Steelix possessed a double resistance against Bug types. But there really weren't any better options the Nincada was capable of thinking of, so he decided to just go with it. Desperate times called for desperate measures, didn't they?
And so he simply darted off a short distance, positioning himself as far away from the metal giant as possible.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:50 pm

"If we're really fighting this thing, I've got a strategy. Ned, you're the only one of us with any ranged attacks as far as I know, so you should stay back and cover us. Silverdawn, you and I have to get close to hit it. If we just charge at it, we'll probably both get knocked out, or worse." Sova said, pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts before continuing.

We'll take turns hitting it. Hopefully, it'll try to go after the one that hit it last. While it's distracted, the other one of us will hit it. Maybe we can avoid being hit if we can keep it from focusing on one of us."

Silverdawn nodded in agreement as Sova darted forward to touch her scales lightly. She felt energy from the touch, and guessed that he had used Helping Hand to boost her agility and strength. Ned seemed to also be in agreement as he moved away and seemed to prepare himself for attack. She took in a deep breath and mentally prepared herself. The best move she could use was probably Poison Tail, because of its high critical damage rate and possibility of poisoning its target.

Addressed: none
Mentioned: Ned, Sova
Mood: Happy
Word Count: 200
Notes: none

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Sova decided to be the first to attack. Since his only offensive move was tackle, he figured he'd be the best for baiting. It was also his plan, so he felt it appropriate to be the first one to put it into action. If it failed, he'd be the one being punished for it. "Alright, I guess I'm up first. We should hit it as much as we can before it regains full mobility." He said as he darted forward. As expected, the steelix focused on him since he was the first one to come into range.

With the paralysis still sticking around, Sova was able to make it to the enemy before it could attack. Sadly, his tackle to its steel body didn't seem to do much. Though he felt like he'd just rammed a steel wall. Then he noticed the beast's massive tail coming right at him. Luckily, between his Detect and the enemy's slow movement from the paralysis, he was able to jump over and avoid it. Though the landing hurt his wounded leg.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:27 pm

The battle was raging in front of the Nincada, but watching it wouldn't be doing the group any good.
And thus the Bug type instead focussed on charging up his Silver Wind, hoping to deal at least minimal damage with the glittering powder despite the Steelix's high resistance. The Pokémon was bigger, stronger and faster than any of them and it was highly resistant to anything they could throw at it. Why did these kinds of things only happen to the Nincada? Well, nothing they could do about it now but attack. And thus once again the whirlwind of white blades was launched at yet another opponent. But this whirlwind had yet another effect as it managed to uncover something hidden in the sand...

(E=12)

Savato carried out 1 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 Krokor10

Savato carried out 1 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 LcNenQr
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:27 pm

The member 'Savato' has done the following action : Dices Roll

#1 'Scorchfall Desert' :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 Sandsh10

--------------------------------

#2 'Scorchfall Desert' :
Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 Revive10
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Silverdawn darted forward after Sova, and whipped the steelix with her tail, which was glowing with purple energy. The steelix didn't even seem to notice the hit and Silverdawn had to stop herself from face-tailing herself. Duh! Steel types were immune to poison types! How could she forget something like that? She sighed and shot towards the steelix again, this time wrapping her coils around one of the steelix's armored segments and attempted to squeeze it. The steelix roared as she managed to send a tiny chip of its body away, and it attempted to toss her away. Sliverdawn hung on as tight as she could, eyes squeezed shut against the wind of her passage. She missed Ned's discovery altogether as she clung to the steelix's body for dear life.

Addressed: none
Mood: omg this steelix.
Word Count: 130
Notes: none

Table by Phynix
Image by Me

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:07 pm

It seemed the ekans had decided to put her self in danger and latch onto the enemy instead of following the plan of taking turns to hit it and keeping safe. Sova couldn't argue against it now as it'd be too dangerous for Silverdawn to just let go at this point. As the eevee prepared to tackle the enemy again and probably hurt himself more than the steelix, the beast quickly spun its tail in a circle, kicking up a sandstorm. It had recovered from the paralysis. Worse yet, now the area was shrouded by a sandstorm.

The force of the initial blast of sand around the steelix knocked Sova back and onto the ground. He couldn't see where his allies were, but he could still see the giant figure of the steelix through the sand. Being that big at least has disadvantages in stealth tactics. He quickly stood and darted towards the enemy, tackling it right in the chest. It hurt to ram a pokemon with a body as hard as steel of course, but he shrugged it off and rammed it again, even harder. The enemy moved slightly from the impact this time, finally some sign that he was phasing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next