Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bond at the pond.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

A bond at the pond. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was the morning of a bright, new day in Grassveil Town and the surrounding area.
The dew was still clinging to the blades of grass, shimmering in the rising sun.
It was a beautiful spectacle for those who did not mind getting up early.
Through all the years Chie the Duskull had lived, the pond had not changed a single bit.
The warm tickle of sunshine on her skull, the brilliantly shimmering waves and the calm serenity of the area had made this place to a favourite of Chie. At least in the moring hours. When the afternoon approached, it quickly got relaitively crowded and the Duskull certainly was not one to seek out social interaction herself.
Other Pokémon...why did she have to be immortal again?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:49 pm

"Well...because something new comes back everytime. And besides..how could we know something was special if we didn't have a time without it?" She smiles "Everytime something good comes back it feels wonderful, and to focus on it while it is there is even better. It's like a...a ring on a belly of a big Ursaring! No matter what that ring will never end. So...it's also like snow and rain. Rain comes everything lives, snow comes and everything dies. It starts over again soon...even if it's sad when it goes away."

She looks at the water "So...I like it while I have it. Even if it doesn't last forever..I know something good will come by again. No matter what it does..."

She smiles a little sheepishly at Chie "umm..I just don't think I'm ready yet. It doesn't feel like I've gotten any stronger...and I don't think I've improved much. When I do though I will learn." She nods her head, determined with this statement.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:15 pm

The Duskull lowered her head ever so slightly, barely noticeable.
"I wish I could be like you - think like you. But whenever I become attached to anything, I find that the pain of losing it is far greater than any joy one may ever derive from it. It's just not worth it to try and enjoy anything for me, so I try to live my life without ever caring for anything. While it may not be a happy, enjoyable life I will not be saddened at least."
Why were those other Pokémon so lucky? They didn't have to worry too much about fading beauty. Most of the time they would likely not even realize it. At least they were happy, but it would have been a lie if Chie would claim not to be rather jealous of these Pokémon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:26 pm

She looks at Chie, a little confused and unsure what to do with this information. She felt bad suddenly and made a smile, opening her arms wide, "Let's be friends then. I'm happy a lot and maybe you'll be happy to if you are around me enough. Maybe you'll find another pokemon that won't ever go away. I'm not sure how long I'll stay..But I can try and help you find happiness before you go."

She smiles kindly, "Let me be your friend please?" She almost had a begging tone to her voice. She really wanted a friend, and she wanted Chie to be happy. She hated to know other's weren't happy and wanted to help Chie, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Wryly the Duskull was forced to chuckle.
This Pokémon was just so happy, so enthusiastic.
Her mind may have been filled with gloom and sadness at this time, but this simple joy the Teddiursa was displaying forced something remotely resembling a smile onto the Duskull's skull.
"I am eternally grateful for your kind offer. But it would just be the same thing all over again. Some day you too will fade and I will be alone again, even more pained than before. But I can see, that it would bring you joy, so I think I will accept your offer as it would be selfish to deny it for my own reasons. I still don't get, why anyone would want to spend time with a Pokémon like me though. You truly are a strange Pokémon..."
There was a long pause as Chie thought about what she had just said and agreed to, before she softly added:
"...my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm

She gasps and makes a small yell for joy as she jumped up out of the water a little, giggling, "Do not worry! We will have an amazing time and we will have even more friends!"

She smiles innocently at Chie, "We might even make more friends that are like you! Ghost type I think? Then you will never be alone again!" She made a happy smile, as she truly believed in this cause. Perhaps it was due to her youth.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Once again the Duskull chuckled wryly.
"I doubt it. Pokémon like me seem to be exceptionally rare. At least I have not yet met any of my type thus far and I have been around for quite some time. I am thankful for you trying to help me though."
This Pokémon was too kind - too cheerful to be true. This was like a dream come true...!
A dream...that had to be it. All of this was just a dream and when the Duskull would wake up, then everything would be the same way it had been before...sad, lonely.
Yes...all of this was naught...but a dream...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:32 pm

She laughs a bit then gasps "Oh! I never told you my name! I'm Serenity. Oh wait..did I tell you my name?"

She looks to the side and sucks on her paw, confused a bit right now. She couldn't exactly remember if she told her name already or not. She felt like she did...but she wasn't so sure.

The worst part was she couldn't remember if Chie had said her name or not!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Now Chie was getting confused herself.
"Uh...to be honest I don't even remember. Well, just to make sure I am Chie and you are Serenity. Hopefully we'll remember we said it this time."
The Duskull was beginning to like Serenity. She had something around her, some strange aura that would make even the darkest of worries and insecurities simply fly away.
If only more Pokémon could be like this Teddiursa. Specifically - if only Chie could be like this Teddiursa.
But since that was not an option right now, the Duskull would just have to make the best out of the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:53 pm

She puts her paw at her side, nodding with a smile, "Yeah, hopefully we do remember this time! It would be kind of funny though if we kept on forgetting each other's names Chie."

She looks around the area before looking to Chie, her stomach growling a little as she was already hungry, "What kind of berries do you eat?"

It was a start, she had to learn about her new friend to know what Chie liked and didn't like so she could avoid what Chie didn't like if she could.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:42 pm

The Ghost type began to chuckle.
"I thank you for the sentiment, but I do not really require sustenance in the form you do. Being a Ghost may have a variety of disadvantages but I usually do not need to eat. If however you are asking whether I favour specific types of berries, then I can tell you, that there is no preference."
This ability definitely was an useful one if one was to stay up all night reading books like Chie often preferred to do. Having to get up to get food and then upon return realizing that you have lost your immesion into the story can be a terrible thing after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Serenity nods "Well....I prefer sweet berries! Do you know any place close by that we can find sweet berries? Other berries are ok though...just no dry ones!" She tilts her head and sucks on her paw again.

She had an idea where some berries were..but that was at least a day journey.

She didn't want to wait that long to get some berries. She wanted some now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 am

Now that was an interesting request.
"Well, I have not yet studied the topography or the pedospherical (ground-related) specifics, but I do remember reading about Pecha Berries specifically having the highest biological fitness in soils based on...". The Duskull quickly descended into a long tirade of strangely specific facts about the various points of horticulture, never once addressing the problem she had been asked to find a solution to.
In the middle of her rambling the Duskull's face then quickly turned bright red as she replied:
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I've been rambling again, haven't I? Sorry, but I have no answer to your question sadly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:18 pm

From the very beginning Serenity was confused, though the more the Duskull tried to inform the young Teddiursa the more confused and dazed she got, her head slowly tilting to her right as she slipped into a hypnotic state.

The sudden change of intelligent words to an apologetic tone struck Serenity quickly, her flinching back into awareness as She then smiled at her "oh It's ok. I'm not really so good with knowing about umm... really big words."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Still noticeably embarrassed about suddenly having forgotten everything else and having lost herself in the nearly infinite wonders of science again, Chie mentally chided herself for her poor conversational skills. How was she ever supposed to make friends if she would keep doing things like these?
"Again I am so, so very, very sorry. I didn't mean to suddenly delve into the intricac-...urgh. To suddenly start talking in this complicated manner."
And it happened again. The Teddiursa would probably leave soon.
On the one hand Chie wanted to be able to talk in a way that would lead to her being always understood, but on the other hand she felt something almost like genuine disappointment as other Pokémon didn't even know what she had been talking about.
Did knowledge hold this little value here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 pm

She smiles and giggles, she found it funny how much this Duskull worried.

"It's ok! You don't need to say sorry so much. Maybe when we have time you can teach me some things you know. That way you won't have to worry about saying wOrds I don't know! "

she smiles as she put her paws behind her, leaving up on her toes. She wanTed to cheer the Duskull up, serenity felt a little bad that she was so uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bond at the pond.   A bond at the pond. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bond at the pond.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next