Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Walk to the Pond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

Poké : 1050

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Thinking it over, Tenatus definitely didn't remember taking a path to the pond, nor the fact that he was at it's edge. All he remembered was taking the path to his house and then, boom he here. I mean he didn't mind just going out for a walk but give him some warning first. As he sat down the pond certainly did look beautiful.

There were so Pokemon out and about, nothing too special, but it was kind of weird to just be by the pond, even if it was a nice day out. So he simply got up and turned to leave. Then immediately ran into a tree, it was the perfect get away.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 am

A blitzle was walking towards the pond, clearly tired. Yawning he found some nice shade under a tree, laying down. Taveling puts a strain on your body, maybe I can get some sleep here. Or maybe I'll be interrupted from my sleep by a random feral, anyway I'm sleepy. He closed his eyes and found his way into an unsettled sleep.

That was, until, he hears a thunk. Looking around he saw a Pokemon running into a tree. Some Pokemon may have laughed, others would have just left the clown to his own devices, this blitzle though went up to the klutz and asked, "Hey are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm

No, I'm fine, he said as he stood up, I may not look like it but, this happens quite often. Feeling a bit woozy, Tenatus tried to stand up as straight as possible, but it still left him off balance and he could fall over if the wind blew his way.

I'm Tenatus, what's your name? he asked. It was important to make friends and what's a better way at making friends then introducing one's self. Even when running into a tree and being somewhere he doesn't remember going to.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 am

"Ok, that's good," Bolt sighed in relief. He had worried that something dreadful had happened, like losing conciseness. When the Shinx had said that this happens quite often to him, Bolt stood there wondering if he had past out before. But instead of bringing it up he kept the question to himself, not wanting to offend the Pokemon.

The Shinx mentioned his name was Tenatus, and asked the zebra his. Glad that he knew what species this was, as he had seen a couple of them once in his life, Bolt answered, "My names Bolt, and I'm a blitzle." Adding his species just in case Tenatus didn't know what he was. "So, you ok? You seem a bit winded," he asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
DestinyIntwined

DestinyIntwined

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:01 am

No, it's just the normal "somehow got to a place without remembering" thing, my house isn't even near the pond though so that's even more confusing. Tenatus said to Bolt, it may have sounded a bit crazy but he was somewhere he didn't remember going. Especially after running into a tree, again. It's kinda funny when you think about it but I've seen stranger things.

So how about you, any strange things happen of late? It was a stupid question but he did just sound like an absolute crazy 'mon so he had to start the conversation somewhere. even on a topic like strange things.

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:53 am

Bolt quietly listened as the Shinx talked about how he just wandered to the pond. According to Tenatus his house wasn't even anywhere close to the ponds perimeter. Maybe he can't remember because he's ran into trees too many times? I honestly don't know at this point.

Tenatus asked if any strange things had happened to him. Bolt pondered on this for a couple of seconds before answering. "Hmm, let's see.... I left my home for good a week or so ago," trailing off the blitzle once again pushed memories of his sister to the back of his mind. "A-and I've just been meeting a lot of ferals and barely any civilized Pokemon, so ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk to the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk to the Pond   A Walk to the Pond Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk to the Pond
Page 1 of 1