Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:46 am

> Put away the Twin Dragon Carving and throw the Stone Knife at the man in a nonchalant manner.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 am

> Lina: Wear the cowl
> Lina: Throw the tapestry at the guard by the water to try and distract him as you run by
> Lina: Keep the tip money and abscond for all you are worth.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 am

Welch) You scan the beach for items.

Find: Big Sea Shells x2
      Small Sea Shells x5
      Glass Bottle x1

Dracorex) You put the carving back in your pocket, and make a precise hurl at the girl's pursuer. It pierces the man's arm, causing him to jolt in paint and drop the crossbow. He yowls out in pain, and takes the knife out from the underside of his arm. He looks back at you, and begins to march forward, knife outstretched.
"You her pal, huh? I'll be teaching YOU a lesson too then, huh?!"
"Sir, we can sort this out without violence," one of the guards say, moving towards him.
"I'LL handle this the way I wanna!" The shopkeeper says, continuing his approach.

Lina) You swiftly put on the cowl, and toss the tapestry over the guard's face. It takes a second for him to swat it off, just enough time to slip past him- before the second guard grabs your arm tight. He pulls you back and holds firm. "You aren't going anywhere until we sort this out." The second guard motions towards Yaven, trying to stop him before stabbing another man with a crude knife.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 am

>Mr. Welch: Check the glass bottle as well as any possible pockets for contents. Also take the found items.

Inventory:
-3 Gul
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 am

> Quickly get around Shopkeep and take his crossbow.

> Use crossbow to kill threatening shopkeep before retrieving knife.

> Throw knife at guard holding the girl.

> Reload and fire a bolt at other guard while he is distracted by the tapestry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 am

Welch) You check the bottle for anything, but it is empty. You could fill it with a bit of seawater if you wanted. You pocket the rest of the seashells.

Dracorex) You start to make a quick dodge around the shopkeep, but he trips you onto the hard cobblestone. "Sir, I have to ask you to please calm-" the guard tries to explain, before the shopkeep stabs his side. The guard gasps at the pain, at falls to the ground. However, while prone on the ground, you grab the bowpistol and take a rapid shot at the shopkeep. It hits him square in the chest and he steps back in pain. You go to reload the bow, but the shopkeep has all the bolts! The girl is still struggling with the first guard, while he weighs either helping you stop the shopkeeper, or keep the thief from escaping.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 am

> Lina: Kick the guard where it hurts the most and attempt to escape again with the tip jar.
> Lina: If this proves to be successful, reclaim the tapestry you threw previously.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 am

>Mr. Welch: Fill the bottle half with sand, half with water. Then take it.

Inventory:
-3 Gul
-5 Small Sea Shells
-2 Big Sea Shells
-1 Bottle of Sand and Water
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 am

> Stand up, take the fallen guard's axe, and swing at the hostile shopkeep.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 am

>Takane: Turn around slowly and lightly place the box down on the nearest table or similar flat surface. Try not to say the wrong thing and just get this over with.

"G-guild business. I'm supposed to deliver this, so if you would kindly get your blade out of my face, that would be swell...I'll take my leave now if you'd like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 am

Lina) You kick the guard in the unmentionables, and she scoffs at you through her metal helm. She throws you to the side, and you manage to quickly grab the tapestry and run away. You run down the street, catching glances from other civilians, and an uninformed guard or two until you find a suitable alleyway to take a breather. Not in a jail cell or riddled with crossbow bolts, thanks to that man.

Dracorex) You get back on your feet while retrieving the guard's axe. You take a chop at the shopkeeper, who takes the grazing cut to his side and takes a downward thrust at you. It misses being plunged strait into your arm, and instead makes a fair sized gash down your chest. The pain is quite intense, and blood begins to stain your clothes. Before the shopkeeper can attack again, he takes a blow to the head by the blunt side of the guard's axe. He stumbles to the ground, and with a final wheeze, he falls to the ground after shock from all the pain.

The female guard huffs, then quickly looks down to her comrade. She gets on her knees, silently whispering "no, no..." and tries to carry the guard. He's far too heavy to lift all on her own, however.

Takane) You try to turn around, but the blade digs in a little deeper. You then place the package down, on the dining table. You then explain the current situation. "So, you're their courier, huh? Bringing in more supplies for their infernal works? Do you even know what you're transporting here?" the woman says. The edge is taken away from your back, and you take a sigh of relief. You turn around to face the woman, who looks similar to the guards you saw outside. "Detective Fhana Nunnings," the woman says. "And who are you?"

Welch) You fill your inventory with beach obscenities. Your pockets are now full with seashells and a bit of Gul. In your hand is a sandy, salty drink.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am

> Lina: Having scarpered, feel guilty for leaving the other guy after he helped.
> Find a suitable and reasonably safe hiding place for your spoils.
> Hide them and return to the scene of the crime to express your gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am

>Takane: Stay calm. Stay cool.

"D-dyes, right? That's what I was t-told, at least. Call me Takane, I-I'm not really from around here."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 am

> Assess cut.

> If cut proves to be fatal if bleeding is not stopped, use shirt to tie around self to stop bleeding.

> If cut proves to not be fatal, assess the guards and determine if you should kill or aid the female guard and her companion.

> After assessing guards, take knife, crossbow bolts, Gul, and any other useful items from the Shopkeep's body before taking action against or for the guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:04 am

Lina) You stash your jar of tips and tapestry in a barrel, and then stack the barrel among others to conceal it from beggars. You then jog back to the crime, and you can see more citizen crowding around the scene. Making your way past the crowd, you find the man talking with the girl guard. She's standing now, the male guard held in her arms.

Takane) "Pfft, dyes," the detective says. "You're either holding out on me and are involved in all this suspicious business, or you really don't know what's going on," she says as she inspects the package. She makes a few quizzical noises, before taking out a magnifying glass. "Good gods, what in the divine are they doing with a souls stone of this size..." she says, her voice trailing off. Fhana looks back to you, still looking through the magnifying glass. She eyes you up and down, then exclaims, "So you ARE a magic user!"

Draconex) You bandage yourself with the shopkeeps slighty bloody shirt, and loot his body for the bowpistol and bolts. Find - Bowpistol, 3 bolts (small) Loading the bowpistol, you turn back to the guard.

She lays there on the ground, a crowd gathering before the mess you and the girl have made. The female guard removes the knife from the guard's side. She is desperately trying to lift the male guard back up, to wake him up, to get a response between choking back sobs. "YOU did this!" She exclaims, looking back at you. "We could have handled this peacefully, but you and that girl had to start a fight," she says. She looks to the citizens for help, but they just stand there walking, some try to avoid her gaze. Eventually she staggers to her knees with the male guard over her shoulders, as he coughs up blood murmuring. "Criminals..." he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next