Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 am

> Umbreon: Listen to the girl.
> Reply.

"Well, you, uh... Don't move."
> Sprint into the building as fast as your legs will carry you.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 am

>Ryu: Inquire about...special events.

"Um excuse me sir." she says with a shy smile, "Can you please inform me about the special events please?" she says, despite having a bad feeling about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 am

Welch) The place is pretty safe, and if anyone does try to mug you, you could easily convince them to stop with your suave moves. You don't have a place of residence, more so a few spots in the city where you crash. Last night you stayed in the something something, you can't quite remember the name. You recall that place being the cause of your current hangover. Something about lots of alcohol, and a game of Battleship? You can't quite remember. Would you like to search for a place to stay for the night?

Dracorex) You attempt to catch the axe on your cuffs, but instead successfully get clunked in the side of the head with the blunt side of her axe. Still, you manage to kick her in the gut and cause her to stumble back, give yourself some space to plan out your next attack. Then, another guard approaches the door from outside.

Lina) You explain to the guard everything that happened with Yaven, minus the stealing. You were browsing his store, one thing lead to the other, and you were being chased down the street, crossbow bolts whizzing by. You were helped by some guards and a man with a knife, and a guard ended up being injured. You helped the guard to this guy's healing place, Garry, and now here you are. You ask if he can help with Cassandre, that guard he saw. "Well, you, uh... don't move" the guard says, and runs off to Garry's house.

Okashi) /You will wake up in 8 turns. You may interrupt auto sleep at any time.

Umbreon) The girl explains what's going on. She says she was browsing the store, one thing lead to the other, and she was being chased down the street, crossbow bolts whizzing overhead. She were helped by some guards and a man with a knife, and one of the guards ended up being injured. You helped the other guard bring the injured guard to this guy's healing place, Garry, and now here you are. She asks if you can help the other guard, Cassandre with the man attacking her. You tell her to wait, and you run over to this Garry's house. Inside, you find Cassandre and a handcuffed man fighting inside.

Ryu) "Well, it fluctuates," the draconic man continues. "I've only been there for a couple, but it's pretty much contests, or tests of strength? One night was a mix of knifey knifey finger, a musical performance, and alcohol. Last night was a game of four man Battleship, which also involved lots of alcohol. It's mostly just alcohol and some obscure game," he finishes. I'd be willing to show you the way, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:01 am

> Keep back from Cassandre.

> Ask for help from the other guard.

"Oi, is this how you all treat visitors trying to protect companions!? You blame them for everything then try to kill them when they try to knock some sense into you!?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:04 am

> Lina: Stay put.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:21 am

> Umbreon: Approach.
> Attempt to calm Cassandre.

"Cassandre, wait! Y-you don't want to do do this! I know that we have a duty to protect this place, but it doesn't have to be like this..." Umbreon's voice trails off.
> Place hand on sword's hilt, ready to draw it if need be.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 am

>Takane: "Is this a trick question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 am

Okashi) /You will wake up in 7 turns. You may interrupt auto sleep at any time.

Dracorex) You make sure to keep your space from Cassandre, and you call out to the guard for help. "Cassandre, wait!" the guard says, a hand outstretched. "Y-you don't want to do do this! I know that we have a duty to protect this place, but it doesn't have to be like this..." his voice trails off. He places his hand on his sword, ready to draw it at a moment's notice. "He's a killer!" Cassandre retaliates. "He's just a citizen, not even that, he can't go around killing people! Even if he is trying to help," she says, facing the sword guard.

Lina) You stay put on the street. It's night now, you hardly noticed with all the excitement happening today. Quite a busy start of your new life, but a start nonetheless. You see the guard you said to help with Cassandre standing at the door, chatting. Hopefully he's figuring things out. Will you do anything, or continue to wait?

Umbreon) You approach the room with Cassandre and the handcuffed man. The man looks back at you and asks, "Oi, is this how you all treat visitors trying to protect companions!? You blame them for everything then try to kill them when they try to knock some sense into you!?" You are happy to comply, and attempt to calm Cassandre down. She responds, "He's a killer! He's just a citizen, not even that, he can't go around killing people! Even if he is trying to help," she says, facing you with the axe still pointed at the handcuffed guy.

Takane) "... Damn. I guess your not a necromancer," Fhana says. "A real necromancer would know the answer. Looks like this lead was a bust," she continues. "I've been on this case for a week on my own, and all I've found was an empty necromancer's guild. Mage's guild. Whatever. But, now I've got this..." the investigator says, looking at the soul stone in her bag. "Say, do you still have that letter you got asking to deliver this package?" she asks. "Sorry, maybe I'm asking a little much of you. Did I get your name by the way?" Fhana asks, a brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:44 am

> Clarify "He's a killer."

> Be prepared to attack.

"Yeah, and if I hadn't killed him he would've killed me and probably you, your friend in there, and my companion."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:46 am

>Ryu: Nod and ask for him to lead you.

"Thank you Mister. That would be great." She says greatfully.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 am

> Lina: Stay put lest you just rile Cassandre up more.
> Lina, not your companion.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:53 am

>Takane: Check inventory.

>If you have the letter, hand it over.

"As I said before, I'm Takane. I'm surprised you didn't remember."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 am

> Umbreon: Continue reasoning.
"Look, I know that this all started with a killing, but it doesn't have to end that way. If you want to end this without injury and continue to protect our town, then I suggest that you stay your blade and we can resolve this peacefully."
> Slowly move closer while speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 am

Dracorex & Umbreon) Umbreon moves closer, trying to calm Cassandre down. She considers his words, and lowers her axe a titch. "You're... you're right," Cassandre says. She lowers her axe to her side. She thinks more and more, trying to make out the mess of thoughts and emotions running through her head. "But," she starts, raising her axe again, "he's still guilty of murder. It doesn't matter if Yaven was going to kill us, it's our job to handle criminals. There will still be consequences! Consequences the chief will decide!" Cassandre says to Dracorex.

Ryu) You let the draconic man lead you to the Slumbering Sentinel inn. As you enter the main room, a burst of noise and sights and smells assaults your senses. The place is pretty packed, with a wide variety of men and women drinking and eating, and shouting and talking. The smell of alcohol and pub food is very strong, and not a table is left without a mug of ale. You continue deeper into the inn with your guide, to the barkeep. "Harol!" your friend calls out. A troll woman looks up to meet his gaze, and they both share a laugh. "Chuckie! Good to see you again tonight. I see you brought a friend?" Harol to the troll inquires. "Yep, she's looking for a place to stay for tonight. You wouldn't mind another, no?" Chuckie asks. "The more the merrier!" she explains. "Welcome to the Slumbering Sentinel. By the looks of it, and I don't mean to offend you, you're willing to work for tonight's lodging? Or perhaps participate in some of the games?" she asks.

Lina) You take a seat on a nearby stool, and wait for this whole thing to blow over. It's best not to have too many cooks in the kitchen, and you can make a speedy getaway if things go sour.

Takane) You have nothing in your inventory, just your blue robe you thought was wizard's apprentice appropriate. You've got some rope that acts as a belt, you guess? That's about it.

"Oh yeah, Takane. Takane. Sorry about that, mind's cluttered with stuff today. Lotta thinking about this case..." she says. You hand her the letter you were sent. "Thanks, I'll inspect this further. Sorry to trouble you, have a nice day, Takane," Fhana says. Without another word, she's out of the dining room, and out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 am

> Umbreon: Breathe a sigh of relief.
> Decide to remain silent and nod politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next