Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 am

Well, better late than never, I suppose.
Name: "Sir" Umbreon the 28th
INTELLECT, 3
CHARISMA, 2
STRENGTH, 8
DEXTERITY, 3
Details: Male. Is usually silent and likes to keep to himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 am

> Lina: Attempt to help female guard with her friend in some way.
"I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't want or mean for anyone to get hurt," she apologised to the guards, genuinely feeling guilty for what had happened.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 am

>Takane: Explain.

"Well, I was told it was dyes or something like that. Guess I was wrong, huh? Anyway, I wouldn't call myself a magic user, though. I was promised some lessons, but I'm going to take a guess and say that that's not happening either."

>Takane: Recall known spells or magic, if any.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 am

> Let Lina try to appease the two guards. But be prepared to kill them if they show any sign of hostility towards her or yourself.

"If you want to blame someone, blame this crazy shopkeep. He sells stuff at ludicrous prices despite poor quality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:39 am

Umbreon XXVIII) You wander the streets of Gahborr on your regular patrols. This is so ridiculous. You can't believe your father, the king of Tareestolt, put you on guard duty for some lame port city. Nothing ever happens here, either! All that royal training and combat lessons from your tutor. All to be wasted on drunks and the occasional street scruff. All you want is a little action- Oh great. Now some civllian is pestering you.

"Sir, th-there's been some thing awful going on down by Yaven's Quality Amenities, by the lumber trading district. Th-there's two criminals attacking the guards, and -oh dear. Come quickly!" the girl says, running back down the busy streets.

Lina) You push past the wall of civilians to the female guard and her friend. You explain you were only trying to make some coin and didn't intend to hurt anyone. The girl guard looks up at you, taking some time to think. "Just... just help me bring him to a healer. He's far from here. My friend won't last long if we don't get there fast," she says with a desperate tone. You take the guard's other arm, and begin to follow the female guard's lead, past the crowd of civilians. "If you want to blame someone, blame this crazy shopkeep. He sells stuff at ludicrous prices despite poor quality," the man who helped you fight of Yaven says.

Takane) "So you're just a beginner, huh." Fhana says inquisitively. "I can see the magic in you," she explains. It's true, you've shown potential for magic back when you were child. Nothing spectacular, but simple telekinetic outbursts, and the mild illusory image. You never fully learned to master your abilities, but you can make a few sparks or a shimmer if you really concentrate. Your parents decided a mage would be a great career path for you, and you've been studying as much as you could. Recently you had been into a school of magic, but you needed basic training first. The Ghaborr mage's guild offered to give you this basic training, and pay for some of the enrollment fees. You still needed to scrape up 1200 Gul to pay for them all, but you figure'd it would be worth it in the end.

You stop dozing off and look back to the detective. She's transferred the soap stone or whatever to a more suitable lock box. "This guild has been notorious for some rather... questionable magic recently. You wouldn't know about that would you, hmm?"

Draconex) You let the situation unfold, as Lina explains her intentions. She helps the male guard move along the streets, off to a healer or something you overheard. You put in your two cents, but the guard simply grumbles and ignores you. Either from lack of strength to argue, or to deal with the more pressing matters to her at hand. I assume you follow the girl, yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 am

> Briefly check belongings.
Afterwards, pursue the young girl through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 am

> Follow Lina and the female guard.

> After receiving medical treatment, if any, take Lina with you to Yaven's store to aid in retrieving adventurer's kits and any other items that could be of value that you two can fit into the backpacks or carry without looking suspicious.

Inventory:
Axe
Bowpistol
3 Bolts
Twin Dragon Carving
7 Gul
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:43 pm

> Lina: Be glad that the female guard accepted your help rather than letting her friend die.
> Ask if there is anything else she can do for the guard.

> If not, leave quietly with another apology and wishing the guards well and the male one a swift recovery.
> If so, help the guards more before being dragged off by Dracorex.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

>Mr. Welch: Return to the city and check for anything unusual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Umbreon XXVIII) You follow the girl down the streets, until you find a large crowd of civilians, You push them out of the way, revealing a corpse in the center of the circle. The body is riddled with cuts and gashes, as well as a crossbow bolt in the center of his chest. A couple of the civilians leave at the sight of a guard coming. Do you investigate further with the body?

Dracorex) ((Yeah, might I add whenever you guys find something, or add something you your inventory, just make a little box telling me what you currently have on you. Thanks!))

You walk with the group of guards and the girl. They chat together, but you're more worried about what the shop keeper left in the store. There's probably tons of useful items in there, and by jove your going to get in there before other grubby free-loaders loot the place, or guards start to close it off for evidence. After a while of walking, you make it to what seems like any other home, apart from the hanging sign that reads "Garry Dander, Inquire within for healing services". You open the door for Lina and the guards, to the sight of a living/waiting room. Garry turns from his tea on the stove to face the injured guard and friends. "Goodness, what happened here Cassandre?" Garry says, helping the female guard bring the male guard over to a table to rest. "These two and that Yaven fellow caused some trouble," Cassandre says. "Aif got hit real bad. Please, take a look at him," she says. Garry takes the male guard to another room to be worked on.

Cassandre then quickly motions to the door, keeping you two in. "You two aren't going anywhere until I get an explanation as to why you did what you did, and your hands are tied behind your backs."

Lina) You walk with the man over your shoulder, coughing blood and muttering. You ask the girl if there's anything you can do. "The most you can do right now is just help my friend get healed. Then we'll talk about the consequences," she says. Her pace quickens, and you go to match it. After a while, you make it to house with a sign hanging over the door which says, "Garry Dander, Inquire within for healing services". The good samaritan hold the door open for you, and you step inside.
"Goodness, what happened here Cassandre?" who you presume Garry says, moving away from the tea boiling on the stove to help with the male guard. "Aif got hit real bad. Please, take a look at him," Cassandre says offloading the male guard to Garry. Garry examines Aif on a small dining table, and then takes him away to another room to be healed. Before you can blink, Cassandre is at the door staring at the both of you.

"You two aren't going anywhere until I get an explanation as to why you did what you did, and your hands are tied behind your backs."

Welch) Coming back from your beachside scavenging, you walk down the streets of the city in search of unusual goings on. As it just so happens, there are! You find your path heavily crowded, and as you move past a few loitering folks, you see a dead man lying in the street! The man has been stabbed and bruised, with a crossbow bolt in the center of his chest. It looks the guards are already on the case. What do you do with this shocking event you can't help but feel you've heard all before.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:38 pm

>Mr. Welch: Ponder stealing the crossbow bolt, then decide against it. Ask a bystander what happened.

Inventory:
-3 Gul
-5 small Seashells
-2 large Seashells
-Bottle of Sand and Sea Water
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:42 pm

> Lina: Take a seat and await judgement.

Inventory:
-Lightstick
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

> Explain your situation

"Well, you see, my little companion," I say, patting Lina's shoulder, "and I had just arrived back in town after a rather long journey at sea. I told her to go do some browsing then tell me if she found a store that looked like it had anything good in it and told her to meet me back at the ship. After she left I wandered around a bit, seeing if there'd be any place better to stay than the ship. Lo and behold, I see her running from Yaven, whom I had met a couple of times when I came here before, chasing after her with a bowpistol. I only aimed to injure him as to stop him from probably killing her, but had no idea he would be hostile enough to turn on me with my own knife. And you know the rest. Also, can I have my knife back? I'm almost done with my carving and I'd hate to have to go and buy a new knife just to finish it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 pm

> Umbreon: Approach and investigate the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 am

Welch) You inquire as to how this man met his fate to an elven man beside you. He is happy to oblige. He explains that the man before you was chasing some girl, shouting "Thief!" and firing off his crossbow. Some guards tried to stop her and the man, but another guy interrupted them by attacking the guy with a crossbow. The knife guy and the crossbow guy fought for a bit, but then one of the guards tried to stop them. The crossbow guy stabbed the guard with knife guy's weapon, and then the second guard intervened. The girl came back after running off, and helped the second guard take the first guard off somewhere, probably to a doctor. That's about it," the elven man finishes. He then walks off, back to attending his own business.

Dracorex & Lina) Cassandre takes a second to breathe. She then starts, "First of all, even if you were trying to help, you don't got throwing knives at people. The guards handle the danger in the city, you got that? Second, by anything good from the store, do you mean that jar of money labeled "tips" she ran off with while the guy chased after her yelling thief? And that ship you rode in on. I believe it was the very same ship that has a reputation of offering rides to Ghaborr for people wanting to start new lives?" Cassandre says. "You aren't fooling anyone here: Your companion stole from the shopkeeper. Yes, it was out of order for him to go shooting people with arrows, but that doesn't mean you should also be trying to kill people!" She says. Cassandre looks back to the room Aif was taken into.

"I'm arresting the both of you. It's best you just come quietly and don't cause trouble, alright?"

Umbreon XXVIII) Also, I forgot to mention before your current inventory. My apologies. You currently have:
Light Leather Armor
Iron Guard Helm
Steel Shortsword
Merchant Garb
30 Gul

You get closer to the body. Jeez, what the heck happened to this guy? He's got a crossbow bolt in his chest, cuts and a stab wound in his forearm, and a big lump on the side of his head. What the heck could've caused this? You check his belongings for some clues. He's got a small crossbow sheath, probably for a bowpistol or something. He's also got some identification in his wallet: his name is Yaven Gondul, 48 years old. You also find a business card: Yaven's Quality Amenities, located on a street not far from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next