Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cold Shoulder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

"Well...this was a bad idea." Nate muttered as he stumbled into the much cooler cave, moving against the wall as he took a breather. Not having been doing much else, he had decided to go check out the desert. Not that he didn't want to participate in the team he had just joined, but he had the feeling he wasn't exactly a top notch member of it. Letting them take care of some stuff without any trouble from him while at the same time getting stronger himself seemed like a good idea. What wasn't a good idea was going to the desert. Despite the fact that it was known for being hot, like most deserts would be of course in his mind, he hadn't seen much problem in going. He just underestimated how hot it would be, which was how he now found himself seeking shelter in the cave. Honestly? This could have gone better. Hopefully nothing else really comes along and screws stuff up. Of course what else would happen though? With my luck that's probably it. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:10 pm

"Or you can, you know, run away." Nate suggested to Crysel, hearing Keyami's explanation for the name and chuckling slightly about it. "You know you could lighten up a bit. I'm sure everything's going to go fine. We took care of that Stunky pretty well." He continued, starting to walk further into the cave. The pikachu was starting to wonder if everyone he ran into was either some sort of philosopher or a nutbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am

Keyami nodded sagely in agreement. "uUUUUUGH WHERE ARE ALL THE ITEMS AND POKEMON AT OH MY GOD THIS IS BORING." Of course, as he spoke, he promptly tripped over an item. "Ah. Cruel irony," the Meowth sighed heavily, lifting a hand to rest upon his forehead in a dramatic manner.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP KEYAMI I AM TURNING THIS DAMN CAR AROUND AND GOING BACK HOME WHERE YOU WILL BE GROUNDED!Crysel sighed and went over, picking up the item and shaking the sand off it. "It is a brown gummi. I think they are for ground type pokemon to eat. We never had them back where I lived." She tossed it to the Meowth, not interested. "I don't really lighten up. I've had a life of struggle."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:40 pm

"What, and you think you're the only one?" Nate questioned curiously, chuckling as Crysel threw the gummi back at Keyami.
"If everyone who had to struggle in life acted like that all the time this world would be a really boring place, don't you think?" He continued to suggest, walking over and nudging Keyami in a joking manner.
"Yes, irony is usually that way." The pikachu said, smirking at the Meowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Keyami pouted as he tucked the gummi away into the recesses of his bag. "Ah EMWAME, just as cruel as the irony." He turned then to Crysel. "Your attitude irks me," he complained, standing up and brushing dirt off of his fur. "OH WOE IS ME! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT AN INNOCENT POKEMON SUCH AS I AM FATED TO BE SURROUNDED BY SUCH VILE VILLAINS!" The Meowth then went on to rant about this as he wandered into a yet unexplored area of the cave.

"HEY LOOK THREE PATHS!"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Keyami would never expect her to stab his brain with her claws through his face. Yes. The attack would be so obvious that he would suspect nothing. Then she could have Meowth jerky. Jerky was good. She never had Meowth jerky before. Crysel went up to the paths and sniffed at them, stopping at the right one. "The fresh air is stronger here. This leads to another exit from the cave. We should go this way if we don't want to wander around like an idiot who has no idea what he is doing." I WONDER WHO SHE COULD BE REFERENCING? WHAT DO YOU THINK KEYAMI?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 pm

"Or we could always split up. Each of us takes a path, meet back here, see what we find." Nate suggested with a straight face. He waited a moment, starting to chuckle, before busting out into full-blown laughter.
"Right, nevermind, bad idea. That always goes well." The pikachu corrected himself, looking at the three paths.
"Are you sure? The one on the right looks brighter and hotter, maybe it brings us out." He suggested for real this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:10 pm

"nOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WE CAN'T GO BACK INTO THAT HOT PLACE! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" The Meowth was once again wailing as loudly as possible, paws clutching at the fur atop his head. "MY GORGEOUS COAT FRIZZES UP IN THAT KIND OF WEATHER! I CAN'T POSSIBLY SURVIVE IN A PLACE LIKE THAT! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE" Somehow Keyami appeared to have raised the decibel level even higher as a few clumps of cream fur drifted to the cave floor.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 pm

I SWEAR TO THOR KEYAMI! I WILL SHAVE YOU MYSELF! AND BY SHAVE I MEAN RIP THE SKIN OFF YOUR BONES AND WEAR IT LIKE THE SPOILS OF THE GREATEST HUNT EVER. I SHALL USE YOUR PELT AS A HAT! Crysel side and went up to Keyami, looking right in his eyes coldly. "Listen cat, here are your choices. You can either stay here and live in a cave with all these pokemon trying to kill you or you can head out of this cave, cross the desert, and go home to eat whatever you want. Fur grows back. I know from experience that a decapitated head does not. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Nate stood by silently and watched as Crysel 'calmly' explained the situation to Keyami and decided to try out a good-cop approach to it.
"I'll get you something to eat when we get back. Let's just get back first, alright?" He said, smiling before turning to Crysel to get back to matters.
"Which path do we take? The nice smelling one, or the brighter and hotter one?" The Pikachu asked. As he thought about it a bit more, the brighter and hotter path seemed a bit hotter then he remembered the outside air being. Maybe he just wasn't remembering correctly, he wasn't the expert. Nate decided to leave things to Cry to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm

The Meowth's protests died down after having been not-so-subtly threatened. His sulking dissipated as well at the mention of a free meal. "Food? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LET'S GOOOOOOO!" In the Pokemon's haste, he picked a path at random, opting for the hotter, brighter option. Honestly though, how bad could it really be? It was just a path leading to the unknown in a creepy underground cave system!
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm

THATS RIGHT PUSSY CAT. LISTEN TO THE ONE WHO CAN STAB YOU! Crysel went down with the two pokemon. They soon came to the inside of a small volcano. On the rim, Crysel sunk her claws into the stone and tested it. "Looks like I could climb out of here. What about you two? Perhaps Keyami could claw his way out, but what about you Nate? Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Nate followed the two and looked up, trying to see if there was any sort of path or pieces he could grab onto to climb.
"I'm going to go with a no. Maybe if I could fly I would be able to get out, but other then that, no." The Pikachu explained, looking around still. "Unless one of you could carry me or something." He added, looking at the two to see if they would be able to or not. Other then that, he wasn't quite sure how to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:01 am

Keyami looked Nate up and down with an air of disdain. "As much as I adore and tolerate you, EMWAME, I really hate grubby creatures feeling up on my luscious locks." At this, he caressed his tresses. In this case, it was his ears seeing as his entire body was covered in fur and caressing any other part was bound to look peculiar or obscene. "I'm outta here kiddos!" With a wild cackle, the Meowth unsheathed his claws and dug them into the rocky cliff-face.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:09 am

REMEMBER KEYAMI. WE MUST SPAY AND NEUTER ALL OUR CATS TO HELP THE OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM. WE DO NOT WANT MORE OF YOU WALKING AROUND, ISN'T THAT RIGHT NATE?Crysel sighed and got on the wall, staying there. "Then you can get on me. I should be able to carry both of us up. Once we get up, we can figure out where to go from there." Crysel was waiting for the mouse to get on her. She was fairly certain she could do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Shoulder   The Cold Shoulder - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cold Shoulder
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next