Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 am

What had began as a casual exploration had taken a dangerous turn.

A young Eevee known as Skylar was lost deep in Shadowhue Forest. Or at least she thought it was called that, if her memory was correct. She had been exploring the areas around Grassveil and eventually Sky had ended up lost deep within the forest. She had been lost in a forest before, but here it was darker and more dangerous. Plus, the sun would soon be going down and back at the Pecha Forest it was in the early afternoon. Skylar was scared she wouldn't make it out before nighttime, or even alive. The Eevee pushed that thought out of her head as best she could, and continued to find a way out.

As Skylar meandered over fallen branches and tree roots, the ear with her crystal flower pin attached to it twitched. This worried her. Lately it had been twitching like this, and Sky was pretty sure it had to do with her Anticipation ability. Her right ear twitching like that showed that something was nearby, though that was all she could figure out with it. That something could be a rare treasure or a powerful foe, though usually it was something a bit more mediocre. Still, the chance of it being a dangerous foe was high here, and Skylar was worried for her own safety.

"H-hello?" Skylar called out, in case the cause of her ear twitch wasn't a feral Pokemon. "Anybody here...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 am

Elijah, after a long day learning about his team and what had happened with his family, had decided to retire to this forest until dinner time. He always came here due to its quiet surroundings. It helped him relax and wind down before bed. Of course there were the random batches of feral Pokemon that scared the living daylights out of him, but he usually was fast enough to run away through the trees... Or up into a tree, whatever came first.

As Elijah heard some branches crack, he turned to face the direction he'd heard them coming from. It was a clearing that he passed by earlier and had grabbed a few twigs here and there that he found interesting. He rose into a guarding stance, his fist clenched tight as he made his way towards the sounds. As he heard the sound of a voice of a non-feral Pokemon, he dashed that way as fast as he could, not even caring if it was a trap.

Elijah burst from his cover in the shrubbery to find it was an eevee that had found herself lost in the woods. He felt almost relieved, knowing now that it wasn't a trap like some bandits around the part did. He kept his guarding stance up as he walked closer, quite tentative in his movements. "Wh-Who are you?" he said, starting to hum just lightly. It was his way of using meditation, so he calmed his nerves and prepared for a honed attack if and when this eevee struck, if she indeed was a bandit.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:34 am

Skylar was startled as a humanoid yellow and red Pokemon burst out from the shrubbery, but let out a sigh of relief as she found that the nearby Pokemon wasn't feral. The Eevee took a few steps closer to the Mienfoo, smiling slightly to reassure him that she wasn't a bandit or anything.

"Hello, I'm Skylar the Eevee," she answered. "And frankly, I'm a bit lost." Skylar hoped this would calm the humming Pokemon down a bit. "Really, I mean no harm," the Eevee added, just in case it wasn't clear. "Might I ask who you are and what you are doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:53 am

Elijah was stern in his stance, now moreover protecting from any wild pokemon that may catch the two while their guard was dropped. He continued meditating before finally stopping his song and answering. "My name is Elijah." he said looking at the other, a smirk coming to his face as he was asked what he was doing there, only raising one of his paws to show the bruised and bloodied knuckles. "Training out here, of course. I wanted to get some in before I headed back home for dinner, y'know? I take it you're lost?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 am

Skylar nodded at the fact she was lost. Didn't she just say that she was? The Eevee was sure she did, so perhaps the Mienfoo wasn't listening. Sky shrugged it off.

"So you're here training....Think you could help me get out of here?" Sky asked, hoping for some help. She figured a Pokemon doing training was strong, so Elijah might really help the Eevee get out of Shadowhue Forest. At the mention of dinner, Sky realized she was a little hungry, but she knew she had a Pecha Berry with her just in case she had to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!   I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Cold and there are Wolves after me!
Page 1 of 1