Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Trip Into The Cold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Trip Into The Cold Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Jake decided it was finally time for him to go to a place where he would be one of the strongest Pokemon there.  That place was Icicle Woods.  "Man, it's cold here, and it's getting dark.  I better make a camp now."  He said.  The Fire Pig got some branches  left on the ground, not wanting to hurt nature, and brought them to a small cave he found.  "This seems like a good place to sleep tonight."  He put the wood down and used Ember on it, lighting the dead branches.  "This should keep me warm for the night."  The Tepig then went to get some leaves to make a bed. When he came back, the fire had gone out.  "I better make a bigger one, then."  He said.  When he got it ready, he fell asleep, and woke up around 9:00.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:47 pm

As the Tepig awoke, a hooded figure was there to be seen, sitting next to the still burning fire.
Although the hood obscured it's face, one would be able to see two sharp fangs gleaming under it, reflecting the light thrown onto them by both thefire and the snow. As the figure realized, that the Pokémon was waking up, it seemed rather embarassed.
"O-oh sorry. I was just wandering through these parts when night fell down and as it got rather cold, I saw your fire, so I decided to stay here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 pm

"That's OK!"  Jake said.  "I'm Jake, a Tepig.  What's your name?"  Jake asked as the fire started to die down.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 pm

"My name is William. I have been wandering around the world for some years now. And you are quite intriguing, Jake. Most Pokémon run away screaming when they see me. I guess that is the curse with being a Gastly."
While he was speaking relatively normally in the beginning, in the later parts of the sentnece William sounded almost sad.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"I've never met a Ghost Type before!"  Jake said, beaming.  "I think they're so cool!"  The Tepig went over to fix the fire while talking.  "Is it true you can go through walls?  And if so, prove it!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"Uh...thanks, I guess. And yes, we can move through walls. Well...technically we move around them. There's another dimension other Pokémon can't see. We simply use that dimension to move around the wall and for non-ghosts it seems, as if we went through it. I don't know, how I should prove it, though. I don't see any walls nearby."
The Gastly was clearly surprised, that the Tepig had taken such an interst in him, not having expected him to even want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm

"That's so cool!"  The pig said.  "I wish I could do that.  Then I would be able to find items easier!  Do you find items a lot?"  Jake said as the fire started to die out, and motioning William to follow him out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:21 pm

"I don't really think it'd help with finding items. They only exist in your three dimensions, so one wouldn't find them inside walls, I think.", William explained as he followed Jake out of the cave.
"Also, being one of my kind has it's disadvantages as well. Besides the scaring others thing, there's the point of me not having any hands for example."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:28 pm

"I don't have hands, just paws.  I use my Bag from the Guild!"  Jake said.  "But all I have right now is a Green Gummi and a Blast Seed."  Jake suddenly stopped.  "Yay!  I found an item!"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:32 pm

"Well...congratulations for finding those Iron Thorns (x3), I guess.", the Gastly grinned.
"Oh, by the way...what are you up to here? This isn't a normal place to be for Fire-types and you don't seem to be a wanderer either."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 pm

"I'm an adventurer!"  Jake said proudly.  "I go everywhere I can!  A couple weeks ago, I went to a volcano."  The Tepig looked around, seeing if there were any Pokemon around.  "Hey, look, some Pokemon!"

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:14 pm

"Uh...I don't think those Pokémon are very friendly...", William replied as he saw the Vanillite, the Snubbull and the Sneasel the Tepig had pointed out.
Haven't you heard about all those strange-acting Pokémon? They attack everyone they see!
I think it would be in our best interest to leave here, before things get violent."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 pm

"I can take them!"  Jake said, using Ember on the Sneasel, knocking it out on the spot.  The Tepig then used Magnitude, doing a lot of damage to the Snubbull, but only a little on the Vanillite.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:02 pm

The Gastly, unaffected by the Magnitude, floated over to the Snubbull, looked deep into its eyes and hummed a strange melody. For some reason, both the Gastly's and the Snubbull's eyes began glowing in an eerie red while the Normal type drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 pm

"What move was that?"  Jake asked, getting hit by an Icy Wind.  The pig then used Ember on the Ice Type, knocking it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip Into The Cold
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next