Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cold Marshlands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:01 am

(Energy: 14)

Gauel looked out over the flat lands in front of him. Tall reeds and large lilypads grew out of the water that covered the area. He was already nearly up to his knees in water, and with how sparse dry land appeared to be here, he assumed he'd have to get used to the feeling.

Not that it was a bad one. The water was quite cool and relaxing, with barely a ripple to it. It was also surprising clear, the Treecko able to peer through the surface to the bottom below, unlike the murky waters he expected to come across.

However, he wasn't really here to sight-see. Before he'd get distracted by another sight, the Treecko began to trudge forward through the water, disturbing the still liquid and kicking up a bit of dirt from the bottom, leaving a trail of murky water behind him as the dirt slowly started to settle back.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:18 am

(Energy 18 - 15 = 3)

A young Fletchling hop-skipped into the area, half flying and half walking as she skimmed the tops of the lily pads. She was perfectly capable of flight, but found some sort of small amusement in hopping each lily pad this way, despite the serious reason that she'd chosen to come here for.

Arietta hopped forwards once more, but the gap between the lily pads was slightly larger than she had originally anticipated. Her hop was not enough to cover the distance, and so she spread her small wings, flapping them with the grace that came with years of practice to take off fully into the air.

Now fully airborne, Arie had a much wider view of the area around her, and could see just how far the marshlands seemed to stretch. At least she wouldn't have to risk getting stuck in the muddy swamp as she had wings to carry her above the water level.

Last edited by Solilo on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:38 am

(Energy: 25-15=10)
(Equipped: Trap Scarf, activated: Fire Dust)

Cana had just arrived at the place called Cattail Marsh. This was the first time she had ever come here. She looked out over the area. There was a lot of water around. It didn't seem likely she would be able to explore this place without having to go through it. The Fennekin took a deep breath and stepped into the water. Luckily for her, it wasn't that deep. It did feel a bit cold for her though.

After Cana got a bit used to the cold and looked over her surroundings one more time, she started wading through the water. She hoped she would not fall into deep parts. Cana didn't believe she was able to swim. It was not like she ever had the chance to learn it though. The Fennekin moved forward cautiously. She might have been a bit scared of drowning.

Last edited by Evana on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:13 am

Gauel continued to wade through the waters himself when he spied something hopping over the lily pads. Sinking down into the water so only his eyes and nose stuck out over the surface, the Treecko waded close to the reeds, watching whatever it was that was travelling across the small plants. As he drew near, preparing to pass by it, he was able to get a good view of the Pokemon. While it was clearly a bird Pokemon, Gauel was unsure what kind it was. Back at his home, there weren't many Flying types, and he couldn't remember learning of one with a red head like the Pokemon he saw before him.

He decided to continue onward as he saw the little bird Pokemon flap its wings to begin flying across the marshland, not wanting to attract the attention of one who had a type advantage without knowing if it was friendly or not. However, as he kicked a leg forward, he swam right into a group of lily pads, the stems of the plants catching around his body. The Treecko instinctively began to struggle, splashing a bit about as he attempted to free himself of the plants.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 am

Arietta 3

No notes

Arietta was flying rather leisurely across the marshes after her little game of lilypad-hop, when the sounds of splashing suddenly appeared behind her. Confused for a moment as she hadn't seen anything when she'd flown over that area, she hovered in the air and looked back. She spotted something flailing around in the water and after a moment of observation, decided that was not the normal amount of flailing that came with being able to swim.

Her inner guild member conscience told her that if someone needed her help, she should do all that she could to remove them from their predicament. This in mind, the Fletchling turned and fluttered back over to where the splashing was coming from.

"Hi there," Arie began, "Are you okay?" she asked, trying to gauge the situation before she acted, in case the pokemon really didn't want her help. She didn't want to impose after all.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:43 pm

As Cana was wading through the cool water, she could hear a splashing sound in the distance. The Fennekin stopped and tried to hear what it could be or were it was coming from. The splashing sound was pretty wild, it sounded like someone was in trouble. Once the Fennekin had determined were the sound was coming from, she started to make her way towards the source.

After a bit of wading Cana could see a Pokemon splashing around wildly. She wasn't able to see what Pokemon it was. The Fennekin also noticed a bird fluttering over to the Pokemon. She recognized it as a Fletchling. It probably also got attracted by the sound. Cana made her way towards them. "Hey, are you ok?" She called out towards the struggling Pokemon as she waded closer.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 12:36 am

Gauel stopped struggling when the Fletchling returned. The Treecko then turned his head slightly as he heard the Fennekin ask if he was alright as well. The Grass type openly cursed, though all that would come out would be a small group of bubbles in front of his mouth. He was unsure what the Fennekin was as well, as it was another Pokemon he did not remember from his homeland. However, judging by the heat it was giving off and the coloring, he assumed it to be a Fire type.

At least neither seemed hostile at the moment, just simply wondering if he was fine. Sinking a bit more into the water, the Treecko nodded slightly. He swung his tail a bit under the water, releasing a small flurry of colorful leaves that cut through bits of the lily pad stems before the water slowed them down. With the plants' grip on him weakened, the Treecko was able to wriggle free of the rest. He then stood up, the water now up to his chest where he stood.

"Sorry 'bout that, I s'ppose I ain't much of a sneaky 'mon," the Grass type said, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Cold Marshlands CbSCq99 , Cold Marshlands M6eEYoG , Cold Marshlands 7lJaJWp , Cold Marshlands M6eEYoG , Cold Marshlands ALY1Q1M
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 am

Before the splashing pokemon had chance to reply to her query, another pokemon had arrived, seemingly attempting to help just as she had opted to do. It seemed that she wasn't the only one out there who was willing to do good. When the pokemon in the water turned to the Fennekin, it revealed itself as a Treecko.

Whatever problem the Treecko had experienced that had caused him to splash in such a way must have rectified itself somehow, as soon enough the embarrassed individual was standing on his own two feet again. Arietta wasn't entirely sure how the problem had been solved as she couldn't see clearly beneath the murky water and the lilpads that cluttered it's surface, however she was happy to know that he wasn't injured.

The Treecko however still seemed embarrassed about the predicament and commented about how he wasn't really very sneaky.

"I wouldn't say that, I mean I must have flown straight over you before you ended up splashing," she chirruped positively, hoping it would lift his spirits a little.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:25 am

Cana was relieved to see that the pokemon were no ferals. She was even more relieved to see that the Pokemon was alright. She recognized the Pokemon to be a Treecko now. The Fennekin had no clue what happened but it seemed as if he got stuck or something a while ago. The Treecko made a comment about not being very sneaky. The Fletchling seemed to try to cheer the Treecko up.

The water had gotten deeper. Cana didn't like this. She hoped that whatever happened to the Treecko wouldn't happen to her. She would panic too much if it did. The Fennekin tried to not think about that. She had to concentrate on the Pokemon in front of her. "Well...I don't think it is easy to try to be sneaky here with all this water." Cana didn't know what else to say really. She didn't know these Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 am

(Energy: 14)

Gauel grinned a bit, "Well, I s'ppose I do blend in with the lily pads. If only they didn' have stems to get tangled in," he said in response to the Fletchling. He was still a bit nervous at the two Pokemon, though at least they didn't seem hostile at the moment. [color=#ff9900]"So, what're ya doin' here? If I can ask," the Grass type said, unsure as to what to do at the moment. He himself didn't know much of why he was here. It was a completely new area, and thus he was simply wandering about.

(Short post for now, still thinking on what to do with the Poliwhirl, I'd like to make this thread at least 4 or 5 pages long :P)

Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Cold Marshlands N4EEdwq , Cold Marshlands BiNEgNp , Cold Marshlands 5ilECNW , Cold Marshlands Za4wM8Q , Cold Marshlands BiNEgNp
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Arietta would have grinned along with the Treecko if she had possessed to appropriate muscles to do so. He seemed to cheer up a little bit after her words, despite the stems that had entrapped him.

At the question of why she was here, Arie had an easy answer, "One of my guild colleagues had a vision of sorts about the future and I'm here on a hunch about it," she replied with an almost excited trill, although she did try to reign it in a little as it was supposed to be serious business. The Fletchling's small wings still flapping to keep her in the air above the marshes as she spoke

OOC//:
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Cana smiled a bit when the Treecko spoke up. She wasn't sure what he was trying to do but it seemed he got tangled up in some plants. He asked them what they were doing here. "Well, I actually came to explore here. I have never been here before. I hope the water isn't too deep around here." Cana answered honestly. She had voiced her worries before she realized it. Too late to take these words back now.

The Fennekin then turned her attention to the Fletchling. "A vision about the future? Is this about the whole war or whatever it is that is going on?" Cana had heard a few things but she couldn't say she was well informed. Maybe the Fletchling would be able to explain it some more?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 am

(Energy: 2)

"Guild colleague? Vision? War? And 'ere I thought this place was much more quiet than my home. Why're y'all at war?" This was the first Gauel had heard of a war. It also didn't look like the area was preparing for a war. At least, it didn't look like how the gang he was once a part of prepared for gang wars. By now, he'd have expected to see the shops in the towns he passed through boarded up and the streets completely vacant.

While he watched the two Pokemon, he didn't notice one of the lily pads slowly approach him, using the other ones to blend in. The plant then bumped into Gauel, causing the Treecko to look down in confusion.

Just as he was about to push the lily pad away, it suddenly jumped out of the water, revealing itself as a Lotad. The Treecko jumped back, a leg hiked up and his arms swung upwards as if he were halfway in his jump when the Lotad began to speak. "GOOD AFTERNOON TRAVELERS! Do you need a ride? Perhaps a snack? Or water? We have lots of water. A surplus, in fact!" The Lotad said quickly, all while still in the air before it fell back down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:53 am

Arietta nodded at the Fennekin's words, but she herself didn't know much else and so couldn't really explain much of it to her. The Treecko seemed not to know much about it either, which was a given, but she'd assumed that more rumours would have spread by now at least. Oh well.

"I don't know much about it myself," she said aloud, "I just know that it's something that should be investigated if it is to have such a significant impact on our futures, and thus I am here~" she grinned, ending her sentence with an almost sing-song-like trill.

The 'lily pad' jumping out of the water made Arie jump similarly to how Gauel had been affected, however the Fletchling, having been in the air, was much more easily able to reign in her reaction making it little more than a small flinch before she looked back at the newest face on the scene. It was a Lotad, and luckily it did not seem intent on attacking despite the surprise it had given them. Instead, it seemed to be focused on trying to sell them things.

Arie tilted her head to the side a little in confusion. What was such a salesman doing out here? Surely there wasn't all that much business on these marshlands?
"Um... I can't say I need any of those things, really," she replied with an almost forced sounding chuckle. It really was an odd situation to be honest. She'd never been offered to buy anything in the middle of a mystery dungeon before.

OOC//:
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:07 am

Cana looked at the other Pokemon. The Treecko didn't seem to know anything at all and the Fletchling probably knew about as much as she did. The bird did say she came here to investigate it. It seemed pretty interesting. Maybe she could go with the Fletchling? Would the bird let her come with her? Well, it didn't hurt to ask, right? Cana thought about it. She was a bit afraid to ask. Maybe she shouldn't. The Fletchling was probably going to say no.

As Cana was trying to figure out what to do, a Lotad suddenly jumped out of the water in front of them. The Fennekin jumped back from the surprise and ended up losing her footing. In a wild panic, Cana started splashing around until she was on all four legs again. The Fennekin was panting and stared towards the Pokemon with the lilipad head. She had no clue what species it was but she didn't care at that moment. "You scared me..." She said towards it. Great, she already was uneasy about wading through the water, now she was even more so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Marshlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshlands   Cold Marshlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Marshlands
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next