Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

A lone Corphish wandered around the Icy wasteland aimlessly, the nip in the air making him restless and his teeth chatter "W-who needs a m-map anyway" Auctor joked to himself as he snapped his claws sub consciously hoping to help himself keep warm "Th-this is NOT G-grassveil" He scuttled around a bit more, tripping over a rock protruding out of the ground. Quickly he recovered looking around wildly "Phew... no one saw me"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Twayblade chuckled, moving over to pluck the iron thorns out of the snow and slipping them into the same pocket on the inside of her cloak that held the leaf she kept for using GrassWhistle. The Treecko then sat down in the snow, wrapping the dark blue cloak around herself to keep warm.
"I'm willing to take you as far as the frozen river. From there it should be easy to find your way back to Grassveil," she replied finally.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

"Fine by me I guess, I'll be able to get there by myself I hope" He muttered with that unwavering smile he had plastered on his face, he wants to get stronger and the travel from the river back to Grassveil may make him so, and if he wants to make a team he has to be strong enough to protect himself, his teammates and his client. Right now he could barely do the first one never mind anything else
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Twayblade remained silent, sitting in the snow with her cloak wrapped around her.
"It'll be dark soon," she blinked quietly, yellow eyes glancing up at the sky through the multitude of icy branches, "It might be worth picking a spot to sleep in and waiting until morning to continue." The Treecko pulled her hood up to protect herself from the ever lowering temperature, as the sun began to set and night began to creep across the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Auctor clung onto his box, it being his only source of warmth in the cold "Yeah good idea... just hope I don't freeze my butt of in the middle of the night" He rested his head on top of his pincer as he lay there. The cold still bit at him but he could live with it. He hoped. Auctor shifted about and looked at the Treecko, Tway was going through the same thing he was in a sense, she didn't want to go to Grassveil until she was ready and Auctor wanted to train more before he made a team
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

"You could always sit in a tree. I don't know how much warmer it would be but it would definitely be safer," suggested Twayblade, poking at the snowy ground with one paw to try and flatten it out a bit. She remained silent as she waited for Auctor's response. Twayblade couldn't help but wonder why so many pokemon wished to go to Grassveil. Most went there to join the Guild, but she wondered why this was most pokemon's goal in life. Surely there was something just as rewarding but not as show-offy she could do with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 pm

"Nah it's okay, kinda like endurance training or something like that" Auctor muttered as he struggled to stop his teeth from chattering, he closed his eyes yet couldn't drift to sleep "I haven't even joined the guild yet ya know, been planning to but I know how you feel... I am no where near stronger yet... That's why I went randomly exploring... I'm strengthening myself, so I know how you feel" He let out a small chuckle as he looked at his misty breath through the air "I'm going back to my hometown... apparently some marsh has been found with pokemon that I'm worried could attack weak pokemon like myself"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm

The Treecko remained silent, listening to the Corphish as he spoke. She stared at the bright, white ground, unable to see her feet due to them being under her cloak.
"I hope you can sort everything out then," said the Treecko finally, before returning to her thoughts. After a sitting for a short while longer in silence, Twayblade turned and climbed up into one of the nearest trees, picking a sturdy, forked branch to settle herself on. From there she curled up, ready to rest for the night with her cloak wrapped around her, the dark blue colour almost camouflaging her in the darkness of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Auctor finally fell asleep on the ice blue blanket of snow under him, somehow burdening its coldness.
Snap
A snap of a twig woke Auctor up in the middle of the night, he slowly opened his eyes to see nothing initially. He stood up and looked around to see yet again nothing, Auctor looked around his vicinity and into the darkness to see or hear nothing
Snap snap
Two footsteps this time and both from other sides of him, obviously stepping on some of the fallen twigs. Auctor attemped to see who it was getting closer yet couldn't see anything or anyone at all. He looked to Twayblade to see that she wasn't the one making the noise.
Crunch snap snap
The footsteps got louder until 2 pokemon emerged, one grabbing the unusual box and the other pouncing on Auctor

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 am

The first snap woke Twayblade with a start, the Treecko having been trainer by her father to respond to any sign of danger. Due to her type being weak to the ice types of the forest, Twayblade's father had always wished the best for his daughter, training her in ways different to the normal pokemon of the forest, but also teaching her about the ice types as a whole. Staying as still as possible and relying on the darkness to hide herself, Twayblade watched from above, trying to figure out what Pokemon was interrupting their sleep.
Being the stronger of the two pokemon involved in the assault, it was an Aron who had pounced on Auctor, attempting to grab his attention whilst his partner, a Swablu, made off with the Corphish's Unusual Box. However, neither of the two thieves had seen the Treecko nestled up in the tree and so Twayblade used surprise to her advantage, silently leaping out of the tree and pulling the Swablu back down to the ground before it could fly away with Auctor's possessions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Auctor struggled under the steel type, trying to push it off with his claws, he was pretty sure this was the same Aron that they beat last time Was it following us the whole way and waiting?.
He quickly launched a bubble attack at the Aron, sending it tumbling away from Auctor.
Meanwhile the Swablu landed, or rather crashed, into the cold snow below it, infuriating the Swablu it got out from the Treecko's grip and instantaneously launched a peck at Twayblade
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Twayblade hopped off of the Swablu's back before it hit the ground, rolling in quite an agile fashion to break her fall. Getting back up onto her feet, the Treecko prepared to do battle with the flying type, trying to keep her distance in case it attempted to use attacks that she was weak to.
Her prediction was found to be correct when Swablu used Peck, fluttering towards her but flying close to the ground in order to be able to hit Twayblade. The Treecko moved quickly, leaping into the air at the right moment and using Pound, hitting the Swablu from above for the second time and sending it crashing back into the ground. The fall was considerably less and Swablu was back up in an instant using another Peck attack on the fleeing Treecko. This time however, the Swablu's attack found it's mark, sending Twayblade sprawling in the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Meanwhile the Aron charged headfirst into the unaware corphish, headbutting it straight on sending Auctor too the ground "Agh... damn Aron again!" Auctor stood up, with the help of his pincer in the snow, he ran towards the Aron and launched a superpower at it, yet the Aron seeing this technique before, dodged it not so gracefully and launched another tackle, sending Auctor to the ground.

The swablu took advantage of the Treecko being on the ground to attack with once more another peck towards Twayblade
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 am

Twayblade attempted to get to her feet, but was only hit by another Peck attack. Feeling the effects of the super effective move, the Treecko struggled to get back up again, but knew that if she didn't she'd only end up defeated at the hands, or rather beak, of a few more Peck attacks. Swablu took off again, using it's cotton wings to gain more maneuverability. Diving in with yet another Peck, Twayblade barely rolled out of the way, spraying snow into the air with her movements.
The temporarily blinded Swablu took a moment to shake the ice and snow from it's feathers, giving Twayblade enough time to get back up onto her feet. Glancing over at Auctor who was still on the ground, the Treecko called out to him.
"You okay?" she asked trying to keep her tone calm, though she was clearly beginning to tire, short breaths visible as small clouds of frozen air in front of her parted jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 am

Auctor let out a muffled chuckle as he pushed himself off the ground with his pincers "Seen better days Tway, not gonna lie" He joked, seeing Tway was just as tired "Ain't had this much fun in a while though" Auctor exclaimed, his pincer aimed at the Swablu "Swap, tway?" He asked as he shot bubbles towards the cotton bird pokemon.

Meanwhile the Aron was not enjoying being ignored, and seeing his opponent fight his teammate, he went on to attack the Treecko, using mud-slap with the snow at the grass pokemon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 am

Twayblade couldn't help but chuckle a little at Auctor's reaction but her attention remained on the Swablu, before the small stream of bubbles flowed towards it, distracting it enough for her to switch opponents.
Grinning now that she wasn't against a Pokemon whom she had a type advantage against, Twayblade quickly began moving once more. The little steel type was a lot slower than Swablu meaning that the Treecko could easily get around it, dodging the mud and snow coming towards her and attacking with Pound from behind, using the full force of her powerful tail to deal a fair bit of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next