Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments Empty
PostSubject: Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments   Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Auctor the corphish needs a teammate, preferably one that would go well with his personality: Heres his bio
Spoiler:
And by go well with him I mean doesn't shy to an argument/is talkative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments   Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 am

Well my character George the Buizel is also in need of a partner. He is level 11 although I think of higher levels just meaning they know more moves and aren't extremely powerful. But with him being uncomfortable when attention is brought to him, it could make for funny moments if Auctor draws attention. ---> Here is his Bio <---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments   Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 am

Good bio, and I don't mind the level thing at all plus that level lead will probably help us out in the long run. George and Auctor will probably end up being the comic relief for the most part, so sure let's team up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments   Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments Empty

Back to top Go down

Auctor needs a teammate! Caution: May cause arguments
Page 1 of 1