Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? Empty
PostSubject: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 pm

A lone Corphish wandered around the Icy wasteland aimlessly, the nip in the air making him restless and his teeth chatter "W-who needs a m-map anyway" Auctor joked to himself as he snapped his claws sub consciously hoping to help himself keep warm "Th-this is NOT G-grassveil" He scuttled around a bit more, tripping over a rock protruding out of the ground. Quickly he recovered looking around wildly "Phew... no one saw me"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 pm

A small chuckle from the treetops said otherwise. If the Corphish were to look up, he would see a Treecko within the white of the ice and snow that covered the trees. She was wrapped in a dark blue cloak, the hood of which had not been pulled over her face, revealing her green skin and yellow eyes. Her good-natured chuckle echoed through the surrounding area, showing just how empty the icy forest was whilst also revealing her presence.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 pm

His claws snapped open then closed at the sound of the chuckle and pinpointed the assailant of such a heinous act "How dare you! You G-green skinned buffoon!" Auctor shouted at the Treecko angrily while pointing his claw at the stranger "Get D-down here and laugh to m-my face! I dare you!" He gestured for the treecko to come closer with his claw as he scuttled from left to right impatiently
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Twayblade blinked, moving along her branch to get a clearer look at the Corphish.
"I'm sorry there stranger, I didn't mean to offend you in any way..." blinked the Treecko, hanging upside-down on her branch. The millions of tiny spikes on her feet helped her to cling on without the danger of falling off, her yellow eyes watching the Corphish from her higher vantage point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:33 am

"Hmph well if you say so" Auctor snapped his claws shut and moved back to get a better view of the Treecko "Wait wait wait A Treecko... in an icy place like this..? You lost too?" He inquired as he idly looked around the area, all of it was a blanket of snow dotted by trees, a blank canvas on the ground. Auctor hated the harsh winter weather such as this, what he would do to be in some nice relaxing waters reading a crime novel
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

The Treecko shook her head, "Nope. I live here. Hopefully not for much longer though... i'm training myself to get stronger so I can leave..."
Twayblade paused, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side in curiosity, though still hanging upside down. She figured that the Corphish would assume the closest thing to his own situation.
"Are you lost?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 pm

He shook his head to the question "No no just... temporarily puzzled about my location" Auctor chuckled nervously "Could ya lend a hand? Ya know help me get to Grassveil or atleast Serene Cave?" He asked as he digged his claws into the snow before lifting them out "Seems like you know this place, and this place could get dangerous, but fun!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 pm

"Sure.." blinked Twayblade, righting her angle and dropping herself from the branch she was on. She landed neatly on the ground, using one hand to steady herself. Smiling she stepped out of the small pile of snow beneath her feet.
"I'm Twayblade," she grinned, "Pleased to meet you I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Auctor smiled at Twayblade "Nice to meet ya, I'm Auctor" His 6 legs moved beneath the snow and his tail left a trail behind him "So have any idea which direction Grassveil is in?" He questioned as he walked closer to her. A noise to his left made him turn in the direction, yet got knocked down forcefully as he felt a weight push against him and onto the cold snow beneath him "The hell!? What was that!?"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

"Generally you go in this direction until you reach the frozen river and then follow it until you get to Grassveil. However the forest path isn't exactly in one straight line so taking cuts through the main part of the forest often makes it quicker," smiled Twayblade, explaining where they were going to the Corphish. The Treecko's attention shifted to the Aron however as it landed on top of Auctor. Swiftly she leaped up and used Pound, aiming to hit the smaller Pokemon with her tail. In order to dodge, the Aron had to hop off of Auctor and move backwards, leaving tiny footprints in the snow.

"An Aron," Twayblade replied to Auctor, keeping both eyes trained on the hostile Pokemon, "It probably won't let us continue until we best it in a fight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

"Gah... you'll get it for that!" Auctor, in a rage, opened up his claws as bubbles launched towards his attacker as they hit the small pokemon, making it flinch and knock it back slightly but it quickly retaliated by charging towards Auctor with its head raised "Gotcha!" Auctor shouted as his claw glowed and he smacked it against Aron, both of them raging a battle of strength before they both fell back from the clash, Auctor hitting hard against a tree, making a pile of snow fall on him
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Twayblade watched in surprise as the Corphish took it upon himself to battle the Aron. The Ruffian Pokemon was apparently aptly named, being quite proficient in battle.... until Aron knocked him into a pile of snow. It was then that the Treecko leaped in, pulling a surprisingly non-frozen leaf from a small pocket that was sewn into her cloak. Whilst the Corphish's ears were blocked by the snow around him, Twayblade used GrassWhistle, an eerie but interestingly pretty melody echoing through the icy forest as she played, sending the Aron to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Auctor shook the snow off of him to see the Aron... sleeping? "Whoah whoah it ain't naptime yet" He exclaimed while pointing a claw to the Aron "Get up and fight me!" He shouted at it again, but lowered his claw when he got no response "Damn Aron... so cold hearted" He muttered with a straight face as he walked towards it "Out cold huh?" Auctor paced around it before notice something in its small hands "What's this?" He looked at the item in its hands curiously

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Twayblade didn't know how to react to the Corphish. The Ruffian Pokemon obviously wished to finish the fight, whereas Twayblade would prefer not unnecessarily injuring the steel type. Deciding not to say anything, she blinked.
"Isn't it a crime to take someone else's possessions?" asked the Treecko, intentionally guilt tripping the Corphish and trying to discourage him from taking the Aron's food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

"Nah I weren't gonna take it, just curiosity ya know" Auctor noted and walked past the Aron "I wouldn't attack someone defenseless. that's just not fair" Auctor trod through the snow, already getting used to the cold "How can you live here anyway? So goddamn cold here!" He said through his teeth as he walked forward, never being in such a habitat and not even used to walking through this too, finding it hard to lift his feet "I'd rather be swimming in some nice cool water right now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next