Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Item Hunt Attempt Two!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered into the bright and cheerful forest on what one might describe to be a beautiful morning. The Absol had failed in her mission the previous day, but instead of giving them up she had opted to give them a second try. After all, if she failed to find a few items for the clients, then what would she be like on a real exploration through undisturbed terrains?

Sitting down, Shiro dug the slips of paper out of her explorer's bag in order to double check what she had to do;
My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

Four Sticks and a Watamel Berry. How hard could it be right? Well... at least that's what she had thought last time.

ooc//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 pm

"For the sticks, the client wants to see how hard they are compared to his or her horn. If we can go pull one off of the tree it's probably even more so weakened then normal. One on the ground is probably harder." Nate states, looking down at the mission papers.
"Oh, and for the berries we, or at least I, would rather not risk taking something and having it belong to a really ticked off Pokemon. That's had some consequences recently." He continued, looking down at his left paw once again and noting that it still looked a bit injured, but relatively functional and okay.
"And as for the last question, we're both a rescue team. As in I've have one, and so does she. Not really on the same team. And we're new, cut us some slack." Nate finished, handing the papers back to Shiro so she could put them in her bag again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 pm

"I've actually already found the berry we need, I just need to get the sticks and then we can leave. But like Nate says, we don't want to be pulling them off branches or out of nests, so we're looking for them on the ground and in the undergrowth," replied Tsukishiro. She paused and turned her attention to the mission papers, fitting them back into the bag so that it was organised and didn't take up too much space.
"So anyhow, I vote we get back to searching!" grinned the Absol, "The quicker we find these sticks the quicker we can deliver the items to the clients!"
Still smiling, Tsukishiro slipped the bag's strap back over her head and proceeded to continue looking through the undergrowth.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:36 pm

"Eh...I'd still just take some from the trees, but it's your choice.", William commented as he floated through the forest, keeping his eyes fixated on the ground.
In an obviously sarcastic tone of voice he continued:
"Oh, congratulations...you found a Pecha Berry. The only thing here, that would be even easier to find than sticks and you found it. Hooray."
As the scenery in front of his eyes suddenly changed, the Gastly let out a small yelp of surprise, before looking around and realizing, that he had inadvertedly floated into a tree without realizing it.
A bit embarrassed, he floated out of it again, continuing to look for the sticks.
After all, it couldn't be that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Nate blinked, just a little bit irked by the cynicism of their newly found companion, before returning to his searching.
"As excited as you sound, we do have better things to do then to stare in wonder and awe at the magical Pecha Berry." He joked, chuckling slightly as he said it and then even more so when he heard William yelp slightly.
"Sounds like you're having fun up there. Just a thought, maybe we should move on to a different area and take a look around. It doesn't seem like there are any sticks here." He continued, not having found anything in his searching.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh well, it might come in handy later, unless you wanna eat it now. You can have it if you want, William," smiled Tsukishiro, picking it up using the green stem that stuck up off the top of the berry.
The Absol chuckled a little at William's floating straight into a tree, but quickly moved on, stepping out of the undergrowth and into a clearer area. She offered the berry to the Gastly, figuring that since they were so common it wouldn't hurt for the Gastly to snack on it if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 pm

"Thank you, but I don't need it. I can't get poisoned and I know how to find my food myself. After all, I've lived here for a long time...May I suggest for you to be careful by the way? There is a rock in front of you. I haven't experienced it before, but I don't think one would want to trip now, would one?"
As he was looking around, the Gastly's mood seemed to have bettered somewhat, although one still could see, that he wasn't feeling too happy.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Nate listened to the exchange and silently observed, finding it rather amusing. He then followed the two into the clearer area, taking a glance to see if there was anything visible and out in the open.
"You've never tripped before? Don't you have some kind of air...thing, to at least stumble with?" He asked William, genuinely curious about the answer. I can't see anything yet, but that's why we have to actually take a good look around I suppose. The sticks aren't just going to waltz on over to us.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Tsukishiro merely stepped over the rock in question, deciding to eat the Pecha berry for herself since they were rather common here in the forest that was named after them. Shiro listened to the other two as they conversed, but continued to look for more sticks, checking around nearby trees.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 pm

"I can get blown away by the wind, but from what I've seen, I wouldn't compare it to that "tripping" or "stumbling". It might resemble "slipping" more closely. But since I can pass through solid matter it is impossible for me to trip.", William tried to explain as he saw the Absol find another berry.

"Oh great, another Pecha Berry. We were soooo needing that..."

Then he paused for a moment as he saw something lying on the ground.
"Hay, what's this?"

Last edited by Savato on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to remove the space in the roll.)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:34 pm

"I don't know, I think finding another Pecha Berry is pretty sweet. Heh, get it? It's sweet?" Nate responded to William's comment, making a joke he already knew would be horrible but decided to go through with it anyways. Upon hearing the ghost pokemon ask about something, he walked over to where he was and looked at the object on the ground.
"William, that's a stick." He smirked, picking up the stick and turning to look at Shiro.
"Hey, we've finally got a stick!" The pikachu said, holding it out to show her.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Tsukishiro couldn't help but chuckle a little at the terrible joke, carrying the Pecha berry over and offering it to Nate as she had already eaten one.
The Absol grinned when she realised the Gastly had found a stick, Nate holding it out to show her. "Finally! I think we should keep checking around this area then. Maybe there are some more we can find!" she grinned, gently taking the stick and putting it in her explorer bag so that they wouldn't lose it. Certainly in brighter spirits now that they were making progress once more, Shiro began to search in the surrounding undergrowth.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

As William heard the "joke", he could be seen making a face, that would be best described as "dear Arceus, why me?".
Finally regaining enough of his composure to answer, the Gastly responded:
"Yes, I know, what a stick looks like...only three more and this is over..."
Continuing to float through the fauna of the forest he had already seen so many times, William wondered, why exactly these places always looked different whenever one returned to them. Just as he was thinking that thought, a Pokémon came into his field of view.

It was a:

carrying a:
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Deciding to take advantage of William's obvious dislike of the joke, Nate followed him as he floated around the foliage.
"Oh come on, don't be bitter about it. You must have a dry sense of humor, don't let it make your day sour." He continued with his puns, showing an ever so slight devious smirk on his face as he did so. At least, until another pokemon showed up in the area. The pikachu recognized it as a Sunkern, and it seemed to be holding another Pecha Berry. The Sunkern seemed to be almost frozen, as if caught by surprise and unsure of what to do for it's next action, in a flight-or-fight state.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Realising that no one really wanted the berries, Shiro decided to plainly eat them both to prevent wasting them. She munched on them whilst digging through the undergrowth, enjoying their sweet taste. The Absol turned back to the other two to check on how they were doing and realised a Sunkern had appeared. Quickly turning to go and help with the situation, Shiro tripped over a stray root, landing flat on her face and sending the contents of the bag rolling across the forest floor. Getting back to her feet, she collected her items back up, pausing at the TM Dark Pulse that had rolled out of her bag. She pulled it towards herself, remembering when she had found it whilst travelling to Grassveil Town with her sister. She had never used it and yet she had no idea why. After a few moments of thinking, Tsukishiro decided she might as well add the powerful move to her moveset, raising a paw and crushing the outer shell of the TM. A fine, black, powder-like dust erupted from the inside, swirling around the Absol. After a few moments she shook it off, bounding over to the other two, effectively surrounding the Sunkern by coming up from behind.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:42 pm

From the look on William's face it was obvious, that he would have strangled Nate if he could.
But since that wasn't an available option, he decided to simply ignore it.
And then Shiro tripped. They were looking for items on the ground so how could she not have seen that root?
William was quite surprised, however, as he saw her using the TM. Since he had been chased out of town before he could learn how to use one, he had never been able to use a TM before, out of fear of breaking it. But apparently that was exactly what you had to do.
Now wasn't the time for TMs however, so William concentrated on the Sunkern they had surrounded.
Since it was a Grass type, William decided to initiate the battle by using his Smog attack. The outline of his body began to fade, as a cloud of purple gas floated into the Sunkern's direction. While William's body quickly regained its normal form, the Sunkern was coughing violently in the gas, which dispersed into the air shortly thereafter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Hunt Attempt Two!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next