Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Lance was walking through the Mist of Pricklemist Hill, on one of his item hunts. Like all the times he went to a dungeon, he had nothing but his blue hat, which was aready on his head.

He wondered what items this place had, and if any of them would be useful. If they wern't, he could probally go sell them to someone for a decent amount of poké, which he was running low on. He could also practice the new move he learned from a Tm: Focus Blast. He liked it mostly because it looked similer to Aura Sphere, a move only Lucario can learn. Focus Blast is also very powerful, but it's somewhat hard to aim the attack.

"Well, I should try it out, so I know how to use it in battle." Lance said. He stopped walking, and got into a stance that looked like a Lucario getting ready to use Aura Sphere. "Ok, now all I have to do is to focus all my energy into one spot..." Lance thought to himself. He closed his eyes and focused his energy to both his palms. A small, brown orb of energy appeared and was slowly growing in size. This being the first time he used this move, he had diffulculty controlling the flow of energy. He only got it to be as big as a Oran Berry before he opened his eyes and cut off the flow of energy, causing the orb to shrink into nothingness. Somewhat dissapointed with his first try, he continued walking through the mist.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Noel was standing on top of one of the larger hills, her red scarf and black coat slightly blowing in the small wind if this area. He bag on her side outside of the large black coat that covered her body. Through the parted center of the coat white could be seen. She had bandages on her body to cover a wound.

The Lucario slowly makes her way down the hill, hands in the coats pockets as she walked. She had no idea why she had come back here, item's sounded good to the Lucario she needed some to fill her bag. She looks into her backpack and spots a reviver seed and a Oran berry, she then turned her gaze back to forward and walked on.

She winced and grabbed her stomach, it was still hurt from her sparring match from lumina pushing the pain away she kept walking.

(29)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Lance kept walking, following along the bottom of the hills, where items would probally be found when they roll away. So far he hasn't ran into anything, but he keeps on looking. He needed some good items to help him on his journey.

He was looking around to see if he missed something, and saw something black walking down the hill. Not knowing if it was hostile due to the mist, he desided to ignore it and hope that it wasn't intrested in beating him up. He looked around him again, and seeing nothing, continued to walk around the hill.

Energy:
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Noel walks along the path she picked, the mist was just as thick as normal the wind was here unlike last time so her scarf and coat both seemed to move with it. She was going pretty fast she liked to speed walk and since she had no ally she felt this was good.

She looked down into the mist as her senses activated, seeing through it and to the ground she was content with what she saw, it was nothing but it was better then a feral Pokemon. She keeps walking but she felt like she saw something up ahead.

Using her aura sense found something was ahead as she lowered her and walked forward hoping it wasn't feral
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:32 am

Lance stopped as he saw the black figure approach him. He desided to wait & see what it would do. He turned to face it, and got ready to fight, flee, or befriend this pokemon, depending on what it does. Lance started to wish that he had some kind of power that allowed him to tell if this pokemon was good or bad.

He watched, slightly scared, to see what would happen next. A black figure coming out of white mist isn't always a friendly approach, but you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:40 am

Noel walked along closer, she had her hands in her pockets which blocked the spikes on her hands, her stomach wrapped up and her scarf and coat blocking her face she didn't look like a Lucario now.

As she walked closer she noticed the Pokemon more clear now, it was a riolu, Noel looked for a second was that really how she used to look it seemed like a passing memory now.

She was now standing in front of the Pokemon, she uncovered her face from the red scarf as she smiled slightly. "Hello" she said in a calm voice
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:58 am

Once the black figure was in front of him, it moved it's scarf (Which Lance failed to notice before) and greeted him in a calm voice. Identifying the voice as a female's. He smiled, knowing that this Pokémon wasn't wild. His hat shook slightly in the breeze. "Hello." Lance returned the greeting to the Lucario. He knew it was a Lucario because of the large amount of aura it was giving off, which he could easily sense due to being a Riolu.

He looked around him before returning his attention to her. "So what brings you to Pricklemist?" He said as he quickly scanned the area around them again. He was overly cautious; they could get attacked from any angle at any given time. He didn't like that, he liked knowing what was coming. But the mist was preventing a clear view.

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) SZ2M0hY
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:47 am

Noel looked away at one of the hills, most would of thought this was to think but she was using this to scan the area. She did sense a Pokemon but decided that if they became a threat she would deal with it.

"I just wanted some fresh air" Noel said with the same calmness as last time, she then looked at the riolu with a small smile "why did you come here?" She asks while keeping her eyes on something purple slightly away from them.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) MMgUbQF , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) Z6MECRT , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) VhSczTg , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) Fhtz5aO
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:18 am

"Oh, I came here to get some items." Lance said. He sensed another presence near him, but he didn't care. If it attacked, he could fight back. He then sensed another presence approaching, and this time, he became more cautious. Two Pokémon will be harder to beat than one. But luckily he has... "Hey, what is your name?" He nicely asked the Lucario.

He was ready to battle the two forces around them if they happened to attack. He wasn't feeling safe with two Pokémon watching them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 am

Noel stood in place as she smirked, behind her she had sensed it a Pokemon and she knew this riolu must to sensed it also. "Sounds like fun item's are always nice to have" noel says as she looks behind her. She saw one of the Pokemon running at her, seemed like a attempt to jump her.

In one swift movement and with a charged sky uppercut she punched a Linoone right in the stomach, she digs her first in there and sends it flying up and backwards. She then turns her head and smirks, "name's Noel nice to meet you"

(24)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Lance watched as the Lucario turned around and sky-uppercutted a Lilcoone that was just about to attack, sending it flying off into the sky. The Lucario identified herself as Noel. Before Lance could say anything else, something struck him from the left side, causing him to fall down. The attack was a shadow ball. He got back up and looked towards the direction the attack came from, and saw a Gengar grinning at him.

Lance looked back with a annoyed look.

Lance used Forsight, which would now allow him to attack with his fighting type moves, although he probally wouldn't use them. He ran up to the Gengar and used Blaze Kick, his leg surrounded with a orange fire. The attack did some damage, but unlike Noel's opponent, Lance didn't have the advantage, and the moist mist wasn't helping either. The Gengar's tongue charged out of his mouth, and nearly hit the Riolu, but he jumped out of range of the attack. He shivered at the thought of letting that thing touch him. He did not want to become a popsicle.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Noel looked over to where the attack at the Riolu had come from, she saw the Gengar and looked behind her to see the Linoone getting up. She rand over to it and before it could get up she stopped right in front of the Pokemon, she landed on her feet and using the momentum from running turned her heel and launched a force Palm right at the Pokemon sending it again backwards.

The two fighting type attacks was more then the normal type could take, it didn't get up this time. Noel looked over to the Riolu and ran over, she stood waiting to see if he would need help, she did use foresight just in case
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Lance tried to attack the Gengar a second time, but it vanished into the ground before he could, a big grin on it's face. Frusterated that the pokemon excaped, he turned back to Noel. "Oh yeah, my name's Lance. And it's nice to meet you as well." He paused for a second. "Though the pokemon here seem like they rather get rid of us than to meet us. But that's what keeps journies like this one interesting." He walked forwards a bit and looked around, then continued to talk. "I've heard that there's a house here somewhere. Maybe we can find some decent items there." He said while looking for some items.

Energy:

LanceTheDragon carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) MMgUbQF , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) 2ANFx4q
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Noel watches as the Pokemon leaves the area, might of not liked the odds of two on one and left to get some allies. Noel decided that this wasn't important at the time and turned to face the riolu. He said his name was lance, Noel felt like she heard that name before she couldn't put her finger on it. Might of just been one of the Pokemon who mistook her for another riolu.

"Ya feral Pokemon always keep exploring interesting" she says with a smirk as she walks on. A house, here? Noel didn't believe someone would build a house in a dungeon. "Well if you need items I can help" she says with another smirk as she reaches into the jacket pocket.

She then pulls out a small orb and holds it up slightly. "This thing can help out a lot" Noel says as she throws the orb slightly away as it explodes in a white light and items start to appear.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) SZ2M0hY , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) UOYGJWn , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) La94TiN , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) BiMfolZ , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) C8ZD6rb , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) BiMfolZ , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) UOYGJWn , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) VhSczTg , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EZgaiUA , The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) HENnGuz
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Lance watched as Noel threw a orb, which suddenly made items appear. Lance knew that it was a Trawl orb. Or...at least that's what he heard they were called. "Showoff..." Lance quietly thought to himself. He then spotted a oran berry and a box lying on the ground. The box, after closer inspection, looked nice and pretty. He picked up both items and put them in his bag. Looking back at Noel, he asked, "So what items did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)   The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Misty Morning Item Hunt! (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next