Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Item Hunt Attempt Two!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered into the bright and cheerful forest on what one might describe to be a beautiful morning. The Absol had failed in her mission the previous day, but instead of giving them up she had opted to give them a second try. After all, if she failed to find a few items for the clients, then what would she be like on a real exploration through undisturbed terrains?

Sitting down, Shiro dug the slips of paper out of her explorer's bag in order to double check what she had to do;
My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

Four Sticks and a Watamel Berry. How hard could it be right? Well... at least that's what she had thought last time.

ooc//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:24 am

Nate groaned slightly when he hit the ground, his left paw still being sore making it hurt a bit more as he pushed himself back up. He noticed tha Patrat running off into the bushes and glanced at it and Shiro.
"Well...let's go after it then, come on!" Nate suggested, noticing that she had been ready to attack but hadn't yet, probably because of him, and he wasn't going to stand for slowing anyone down. His cheeks sparked slightly, and he launched a thunderbolt into the bushes before starting to run after the thief.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:33 am

Tsukishiro nodded and used Quick Attack, speeding through the undergrowth as a white trail of light blazed behind her. She leaped over the Patrat as she caught up to it, skidding into a landing and blocking the scout pokemon from running any further in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:55 am

Watching Shiro speed off ahead, Nate almost face palmed as he was left behind from his own advice, running to try and catch up through the undergrowth and eventually succeeding, seeing Shiro in front of the Patrat and himself standing behind it, effectively surrounding the Pokemon. Deciding not to take any risks, Nate launched another thunderbolt at the Patrat, hoping that the attack would make contact.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Waiting for the electricity from Nate's Thundershock to disperse, Tsukishiro then used Scratch, attacking the Patrat with a swift but basic move. The scout Pokemon, still holding the stolen Pecha Berry, responded by using Tackle, cradling the berry in a such a way that it would not squish it during the attack.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Nate watched the Patrat go for a tackle attack on Shiro, and started to discharge some electricity from his right paw, taking a few steps towards the pokemon and punching it, electrocuting it and hopefully stopping the attack somewhat. He glanced at the berry it was holding on to and wondered if there was another way to get it back without beating the pokemon into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

The Patrat was hit by the Thunderpunch and was dealt quite a bit of damage due to not expecting the move at all. Tsukishiro used Scratch again. Whilst trying to dodge the move, the rat tripped and fell face first into the ground of the forest floor, the Pecha Berry rolling out of it's grasp. Scrambling up onto it's feet, the Patrat attempted to reclaim it, but not before Shiro had gotten there first. She picked up the berry, holding it in her jaw by the leaves that sprouted from it. Watching the Patrat with curiosity, the Absol put the berry down again to ask it a question.
"There are plenty of berries in the forest. Why take what we found instead of harvesting your own from the trees?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Nate blinked as Shiro managed to reclaim the berry, and began to question the Patrat. Well, that's strange. Wonder if it's going to be able to respond or just mindlessly attack... He thought to himself as he thought of the various reasons that it might have for taking the berry. "It was easier to take it from you." "There aren't many berries growing in the area." "The family is hungry..." He stopped thinking after that last one, starting to feel guilty about taking it back but trying to push those thoughts out of his mind. With his normal feelings on that kind of situation, and how things had been going the past few times he went out he wasn't sure exactly how to feel.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

The Patrat remained silent, though it didn't make a move to attack again. It watched Shiro with it's red eyes as if trying to judge why she would ask such a question. The scout pokemon glanced behind it, to the Pikachu just standing there. However, instead of answering the Absol, it turned to the left and fled, running off in one of the directions that didn't have another pokemon standing there.

Tsukishiro blinked and watched as the Patrat dashed away, kicking up little particles of dust as it did so. The Pecha Berry lay at her feet, forgotten for a moment before she looked to Nate and tilted her head to the side, confused at the Patrat's actions.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:44 am

Nate kept a steady glare on the Patrat, wanting to make sure it didn't make any movement to attack either him or Shiro, but the glare suddenly changed from that to a look of surprise as the pokemon turned away and fled, leaving the two guild members on their own for the time being. He looked over at Shiro, noticing the head tilt and found himself wondering what had happened as well. I doubt she talked some sense into it. Maybe it just decided it was outnumbered and left. Or it's possible it left to get help...
"Well, I have no idea what that was about." Nate said to the Absol as he reached down and picked up the berry, holding onto it. "But, standing here confused about it isn't going to get us further, or help us find any sticks." He continued, tossing the berry up once and catching it again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:46 pm

The Absol nodded before she turned to keep moving again, "You're right... I just kinda wish sometimes I knew the reasons that other Pokemon stole for."

Tsukishiro continued on at a leisurely and slow pace, pointedly not going very fast so that she could search the area properly. Upon still not finding any sticks, the Absol wondered why there seemed to be none on the forest floor. She was pretty sure she had spotted some Pidgey and Pidove around last time she came here...
"Do you think the bird Pokemon use the sticks for nests?" she asked Nate, suggesting a reason for why they might be finding so few of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:12 am

Nate shrugged and started to move again, following alongside Shiro.
"Well, I mean some pokemon just don't see another way really. They have circumstances that they need to take care of, and they need some way to do that. And so they steal and fight, and sometimes they just end up becoming too feral to notice how different they've become." Nate said as they walked, giving his take on the whole situation.
"You know, that's probably right. Some birds probably end up using the sticks for nests, though I don't think we should take them from them." He responded to Shiro's next comment, glancing around the area.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:16 am

But the whole forest is full of Pecha Berries... she thought, choosing not to voice the thought though. Shiro shook her head, she'd probably never understand. She should try and forget about it, at least for now.

Tsukishiro chuckled, "Don't worry, I wasn't planning to. Just wondering why something so simple is hard to find." The Absol paused to search within the nearby undergrowth.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:27 am

"Well, sometimes the simple things are just that hard to find. Don't worry though, I'm sure the two of us can manage to find some stuff." Nate commented, trying to keep an upbeat attitude as he looked around off on his own. Nope, he couldn't find anything where he was looking. Heading back to Shiro, he looked in one of the bushes she was poking around and noticed something.
"Hey, is that an oran berry in there? Might be useful." He said, looking at the shape in the bush.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Tsukishiro blinked for a moment and then pulled the berry off of it's stem. Gently, she sat up and dropped it into her bag.
"Better safe than sorry!" she smiled before returning to where Nate was, "No sticks in there though. And I don't really want to tear any off of the bushes."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:34 pm

As the two Pokémon were talking, a cloaked figure could be seen between the trees.
Neither it's face nor anything else except the cloak could be seen, the hood covering the being's face while the rest of the cloak obscured it's body.
As the figure moved, however, it was oddly silent and where it had walked, no footsteps were to be found at all.
However, the being emanated a sound, that would probably best be described as a mixture of crying and angry mumbling.
A few sentence fragments could be heard:
"...deserve this..."
"...the others were right..."
"I wasn't meant for that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Hunt Attempt Two!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next