Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Item Hunt Attempt Two!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered into the bright and cheerful forest on what one might describe to be a beautiful morning. The Absol had failed in her mission the previous day, but instead of giving them up she had opted to give them a second try. After all, if she failed to find a few items for the clients, then what would she be like on a real exploration through undisturbed terrains?

Sitting down, Shiro dug the slips of paper out of her explorer's bag in order to double check what she had to do;
My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

Four Sticks and a Watamel Berry. How hard could it be right? Well... at least that's what she had thought last time.

ooc//:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 am

"Oh yeah, we'd make a great team. I mean you and William were working well with your opponent, and I managed relatively on my own." Nate joked, and smiled at the group he had been with for the past time.
"Though then again, I guess that's what a team is all about. Looking after one another's backs. In that aspect we worked really well." He continued, rethinking his previous statement.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am

"See?!" grinned Tsukishiro, "And I mean, every team has their ups and downs anyway. Nobody's perfect and everyone argues some of the time!"
Shiro paused for a moment considering what she was about to offer before she finally just came out with it.
"So I was thinking... what if you two joined Team Yozora?" she asked quietly, as if she feared that the two might say no.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:45 am

The Gastly was completely shocked out of his mind, just floating there, mouth agape for about a minute.
Was someone actually willing to have him as part of their team?
That prospect had appeared to him already...twice. Both times he had been disappointed.
But then again, he had already been on a mission with these guys.
Would they be different?
No. Pokémon couldn't change. The world couldn't change. Or could it?
Still...why should he trust them?
All those things he had seen and experienced in his entire life?
Were they all wrong? Had he experienced them wrongly?
If he were to leave now, wouldn't he been doing, what his "partners" had done to him?
Was it worth the potential pain? The sorrow? The loneliness?
One has to fight to become stronger. Had he already given up?
Still not exactly knowing, what it was he was saying, William began to speak:
"I still am convinced, that this will never work. It wasn't meant to work. And to prove to you, that I am completely and utterly beyond redemption, it would be neccessary to show it to you. Since I am afraid, that you won't leave me alone until that happens, I guess I have no choice...I'll have to join your team."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:55 am

Nate crossed his paws and looked up at the sky for a moment in thought. He had been looking to make his own team, be able to take on the world. But honestly, he had found two Pokemon he could work with and he had an offer to join a team.
"Well, I'll have you know I already have a team with three members: me, myself and I. But I think I'll take a chance. Sure, I'm in." He responded, looking back to Shiro and William with a smirk on his face. He had a feeling he would be enjoying this new team.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 am

"Great!" grinned Tsukishiro, making a mental note to try and help William gain some confidence in himself and the rest of society; after all not everyone was the same as whoever had run away from him.
"Glad to have you on board! But I guess we should make it official... When we get back to the Guild we'll have to pay Faye a visit and get you signed on!"
The Absol was positively brimming with excitement at the duo's agreement to join her team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Hunt Attempt Two!   Item Hunt Attempt Two! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Hunt Attempt Two!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7