Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teleport to an even worse place ===>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The white blase of energy took the two somewhere else just before they would have been crushed by the cave collapsing. The cave they were in now was... Darker, higher up, and part of the same mountain. The light from the teleport faded, but one thing was for sure, you could barely see a thing. Abra seldom used their eyes anyway, so he could sense where he was going, Acro on the other hand seemed to be a little less lucky. It seemed the cave was at a slope, and it definitely had a down... and down was definitely the way. The one upside was that this cave seemed much more stable than the last, and it wouldn't be collapsing any time soon. "Acro, Acro are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:17 pm

"ACRO!" Shouted Leif agitated, "stop thinking about sleep... The more you do the harder it is for me to..." he yawned, "remain awake..." He thought to himself so I've been up for about three hours... usually I stay awake in one hour increments... I'm going to sleep for so long after this is over. Luckily I slept a little extra last night. "Let me just... try a... controlled teleport..." Leif picked up focus punch, a sinister box, and another escape orb. His teleport was shaky, as he landed up half way up the wall, falling and jolting awake, "I'M AWAKE! Okay... one more..." He tried to teleport again, landing one hand on the edge and items in the other. Leif threw the items up with Acro, then pulled himself up. "We should... probably escape now..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:31 am

(OMFG I AM SO SORRY ;A; I'm assuming Acro get's all the items since he'll be giving them to your chara at a later date)
"Y-Yeah that would be a good i-idea!" Acro climbed the rest of the way up with little difficulty, "S-Sorry about thinking of sleep...I have the most random mind at times." He had already placed the items in his bag pocket, "Do you want these tms now or do you want me to keep holding onto them?" He noticed that one of the items were an escape orb, they could try and escape with the orb once more, or they could try and walk down the long way. Acro wondered if they even could go down any farther. His feathers were slightly brown from the dirt that had collected on them, he would have to bathe after this. He gave a shiver, that meant going near water...he would not enjoy getting home this time around.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 am

(Sorry for what? xD Yeah.)

"It's..." Leif yawns (OMG this is so hard to RP tired I'm hyper as a mother trucker), "you... keep 'em..." Leif stumbled forward, resting his hand on a wall as he could hardly see straight. Even his sense for the world around him seemed to wave like the sea on a night laden with a tempest. "I can't really see that well. I probably couldn't direct a teleport or land a hit on an enemy were we so unfortunate I needed to..." He stumbled back toward Acro, resting his hand around Acro's back, "lead the way, McDuff"

(I couldn't resist, I like agatha christie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleport to an even worse place ===>
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5