Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teleport to an even worse place ===>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The white blase of energy took the two somewhere else just before they would have been crushed by the cave collapsing. The cave they were in now was... Darker, higher up, and part of the same mountain. The light from the teleport faded, but one thing was for sure, you could barely see a thing. Abra seldom used their eyes anyway, so he could sense where he was going, Acro on the other hand seemed to be a little less lucky. It seemed the cave was at a slope, and it definitely had a down... and down was definitely the way. The one upside was that this cave seemed much more stable than the last, and it wouldn't be collapsing any time soon. "Acro, Acro are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Leif followed through by hitting his broken defenses with an ice punch, sending him reeling. "That'll do it!" Called Leif as he grabbed the item that had fallen from Bisharp's hands. "Okay, RUN!" Leif took off in a race down the cave, kicking dirt and dust, not really reducing vision due to the fact the cave was already so dark. With a short while of running he escaped the pokemon apprehending them and took a look at whatever was in his hands. He picked it up, feeling the curves, edged, and texture. His hands feeling every detail of the item. What he found this item to be was...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:52 am

Acro ran along side the abra, making sure to keep pace. He could surely go much faster, but he didn't want to leave his friend behind. He wasn't really out of breathe when they finally stopped, "What did you find?" Acro asked, unable to see anything in the darkness. He tried to look around, but only ended up running into a wall. The rock his beak had run into was dislodged and a mini-rock slide was caused. The rocks fell harmlessly on top of Acro and revealed a bright blue mushroom. That illuminated the cave beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:07 am

"It... I think it's a max elixir. I think you should have it, I've already broken so much of your stuff..." Felix put it in Acro's wing-hand-thing, "This is yours..." Leif opened his eyes to notice the lights, "Woah what's goin...g... On? WOAH look at that mushroom, it's incredible!" As the huge mushroom was opened up to the cave bioluminescent spores floated down peacefully, one landing on Leif's nose, "Look at it! It's so pretty like it's snowing, but... It feels to magica-" He looked at Acro, as though noticing there was another pokemon, "I mean" he coughed, "What are these nasty mushroom spores doing contaminating my air!" He gave a loud and clearly insincere, "Eew!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:38 am

Acro shook the rubble off of his head and listened to the Abra. He spoke, "Why did you change your personality like that?" He accepted the elixir, and gratefully drained the item. He had been getting tired, using all those moves without much rest. The spores were still on his head, which made his head seem to glow in the dark a bit. He shook his head again and brushed off the spores with his wing, giving a sneeze as some flew up his nose. He sneezed again before adding, "You don't have to pretend to be someone your not."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:55 am

"No! I'm not some girly Pokemon who believes in beauty! I'm a tough... strong... Abr... Abra." Leif sat on a rock that glowed with spores that had fallen. "I... I..." He sniffed, and seemed as though he was holding back tears. "When I was little Pokemon picked on me. I was an Abra, I was an easy target. My one parent was a Ditto and the other an Alakazam... I don't even know what gender my own species parent was! I was a mutant, from an unnatural family as they called it. I had a half brother, he was..." Leif sniffed again, "He was a tododile... My mom was very loving, but all the other Pokemon, even the adults, they hated us so much they made us leave."

He took a deep breath, "I guess... somewhere in all the mess of my life I tried to be someone I wasn't. A little bit of that stuck, but I'm still really me. Some Pokemon tell me I'm both the nicest and meanest individual they've ever met... And that's because sometimes... I honestly feel that Pokemon still will hate me if they know who I am, and if I ever falter from strength I'll be just that much more likely to loose it. To tell them. Look at me, telling you. I'm so weak, I only know one move and I'm even a low level. Heck, Pokemon will think I'm weak even if they didn't know about my parents..."

"And so... I try to be as strong as I can, but every now and then I can't help let a little compassion slip through. In fact I think it's a habit now. It's become me. I'm just some Pokemon whose past is a jumbled mess, just like my personality. Surely you've seen it. One minute I'm nice and the next I'm mean. I don't even know who I am! Am I hateful or compassionate, am I strong, or weak. Am I good, or bad? That's what it comes down to right? I just..." He sniffed, crying no matter how hard he tried not to, falling into the arms of Acro. "Acro... Acro, help me... I don't even know who I am..."

(This is so sad I almost made myself cry ; _ ; CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Now we know why he's "nice but mean" as I've been calling it.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:16 am

Acro wasn't sure on how to react, so he simply said, "Just do what comes natural to you. If you catch yourself admiring things then allow yourself to do it. Just be who you are!" he smiled in attempt to cheer up the Abra. He couldn't think of more to say, he had said what he thought and that was that. He wondered if the Abra was reading his thoughts currently. His small bird brain began to wander and he soon found himself thinking of his own home, back at the gaint tree. He had been with his mother since a hatchling, and was(and still is) the runt who was pushed aside and out of the nest.

(Sorry it's short...I'm currently burying myself in all the basses that are slapping me...I know you didn't ask for notifications but your time is running out in the hero rp)
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:51 am

(Aww crap I didn't even know it was me. You know what, put me up on notification)

In his negative mood Leif was reading the thoughts of Acro without even thinking about it, "So you were pushed around too... But you don't know what it's like. To hide it. You know what, forget I said anything. Let's get out of this cesspool of fungus." He had another shift in attitude. At this point even Leif wasn't sure if he was faking it at this point or if he was having a violent mood swing. He thought aloud, reminiscing, speaking almost too quietly yo hear, "Just be who you are... you know, you must know, it isn't so simple. I... I don't even know who I am anymore. Every time I tell myself I hate beauty and weakness I begin to believe it, it's... become me."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:24 am

(Acro: I'M SOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!! TAT *shoots self* )
Acro was disappointed with himself, once again he couldn't help the Abra. He also succeeded in making the Abra feel worse. He looked at the ground, he was useless once again. That's why his mama didn't even try to save him from the ferocious pokemon on the ground, he had to run away from every one in fear and developed a fear of stranger pokemon. He followed the abra in silence, it was a bit uncomfortable on how the abra could read his every thought. His bird brain was then drawn into the thoughts on being a psychic pokemon, his mind couldn't stay on a single topic too long if it tried.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:41 am

Leif had given up on trying to read thoughts. It wasn't even happening subconsciously. Leif launched an ice punch at a defenseless rock. This one seemed more powerful, as though Leif had become icy, and the punch came from his heart. Bits of rock shattered so violently the ice was ground into snow as the shards flew apart. Left behind was a shimmering dust cloud. Leif stood, his fist where it landed in the punch, and directly in his line of sight was something...

Seeing whatever it was he took a glance for less than a second, "I don't even know what is left there... But I'm sure it can't cheer me up..." He stood back up straight, brushed the dust off, and gave a little half genuine smile, "But who says it needs to, breaking that rock was pretty darn fun." He cracked his hands, rolled his neck, and stretched, "Now then... What do we have here on the ground...?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Acro flinched when the abra hit the rock, surprised by the sudden noise. When he realized it was the abra he relaxed and spoke, "I wonder if we can find some other things that would be useful to us as well, I know there's a lot of things that can be useful to us but I mean something REALLY useful." He chimed happily, it seemed that the Abra didn't want to talk about it anymore. So he decided to try and put on a happier tone to try and cheer up the abra.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:44 am

(OOC: I... I think I'm okay. My mental stability is questionable at times, if you haven't figured that out by now. It was probably just a mood swing... hopefully. But damn I haven't bitten a mood swing that hard in months.)

Leif took a bite out of the eyedrop seed he found in the rock. Quite convenient, considering he had dust in his eyes. He simply stared at Acro stupidly. He obviously wasn't listening. "Hmm? What was that? Something about usefulness? I wasn't paying attention." He sighed, trying to forget various recent events. In his head he was trying to sort things out, meaning he had a lack of external focus. It was glaringly obvious when he walked straight into the other side of the cave while pacing.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:15 am

(OOC: Ah, ok. ^_^ Sorry if i'm not on as much as usual, i'm working on some things on a different site!)
"Nevermind, sometimes I just blabber about unimportant things." Acro said happily. He looked around a bit and noticed that the mushrooms were no longer green but a neon red. He wondered what had caused them to change their color in this area. He continued forward ahead of the abra, he began to wonder if the red mushrooms foreshadowed something ahead. He shook his head, impossible. There's no way mushrooms would change their color just to warn pokemon right? He continued ahead anyways, and stepped on a pressure place that was sneakily hidden under dust and paint. He swallowed and decided not to move, he looked around and noticed that there were holes in the sides of the walls, an arrow trap? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:39 am

Leif felt something, there was a danger. Immediately he turned to hear Acro stepping on a pressure plate... Oh, not good, very bad, very very bad. Thought Leif. "Uhh, Acro, I see holes in the wall and you stepping on something. I can only assume the worst of this and..." Leif leaped through the air, with a strong jump, grabbed Acro, and teleported a few times away from the holes. Each of the seven stops had left their own donation of arrows, leaving a generous 21 arrows in in his legs, side, back, and hands. Acro was shielded from the trap, but Leif left cringing in pain. "A-are you okay A-acro?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:06 am

"Am I OK? Forget me! You have arrows all over you!!!" Acro was beginning to panic, this was bad. Really bad. He began to dig through his bag in search of anything that could help them, he found nothing. What he DID have though was a escape orb. He looked to the abra and said, "Touch it! We'll get out of here and get you some medical help!" he said urgently. He waited for the abra, ready to force the abra to touch it if he passed out. Stupid idiot! You just HAD to walk ahead without paying attention and trigger a trap didn't you? he thought before his thoughts were overflowed with getting the abra somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:29 am

"H-hah... Haha... C-come on... I can make it out of here... N-no need to waste a perfectly good item..." He was wincing in pain, clearly hiding the worst of it all. "Honest, I'll- I'll make it." He stood on his feet, arm around Acro, "Okay now if I can just..." He let his arm fall from Acro, balancing on his own two feet. He took a few shaky steps, "See? I-I'm OK." Leif grabbed the arrows that weren't buried deep and took them out, leaving two that were in particularly dangerous locations. "I-I'm feeling rather... Dizzy though..." In his blood loss induced stupor he imagined there was a pokemon where the trap wall was, he launched an ice punch through the wall. As the walls crumbled Leif fell to the ground, and there was something in the hollow opening of the trap... Whatever it was going to be, Leif surely wouldn't be aware enough to grab it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleport to an even worse place ===>
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next