Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Teleport to an even worse place ===>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The white blase of energy took the two somewhere else just before they would have been crushed by the cave collapsing. The cave they were in now was... Darker, higher up, and part of the same mountain. The light from the teleport faded, but one thing was for sure, you could barely see a thing. Abra seldom used their eyes anyway, so he could sense where he was going, Acro on the other hand seemed to be a little less lucky. It seemed the cave was at a slope, and it definitely had a down... and down was definitely the way. The one upside was that this cave seemed much more stable than the last, and it wouldn't be collapsing any time soon. "Acro, Acro are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:22 am

Acro ignored all that the abra had said about being fine. He grabbed the Abra's hand with his wing and forced it to touch the escape orb. He tripped up a bit when the abra used ice punch on the wall, causing the entire tunnel to shake. He once again forced the abra to touch the orb, causing it to glow brightly as the rocks fell around them. Without Acro noticing, an item fell from the floor above into his bag. "EEP!" he cried as a huge rock came towards them, luckily the orb worked at the last second and warped them to the bottom of the dungeon. "Come on! We gotta get you to Grassveil!"
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:09 am

Bad luck for the both of them, Leif was already attempting to to teleport to safety. The end result was less than pretty, they were back in the dungeon. But they were somewhere... Different, a Kirlia, Shedninja, Swallot, Mime Jr and a Lickilicki. It was a decent sized clearing, and it looked to be completely void of violent pokemon. It was in fact, the five pokemon in the area were all on mats of their own color. A few of them seemed to be putting their things out, clearly not ready, but one of them was ready, a Mime Jr. As it saw Leif, before Acro could object, he grabbed Leif and laid him down. A few oran berries, some bandages, pecha berry for poison in the arrows, and he was... Well, healed enough to move on. He shifted, "Ugh... Where am I?" the five pokemon on mats rang out in chorus, "The secret Bazaar!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm

(ACK! Sorry! I thought I posted but my puter must've not sent it in!)
Acro looked around in confusion, "Secret....Bazaar?" he asked. He had never heard of the Secret Bazaar, which probably meant it was a well kept secret. He watched as Leif was healed and waking up, good...at least these pokemon are friendly... he thought. He fluffed up his feathers out of habit as he spoke to them, "T-thank you..." he said to the Mime Jr., "But what exactly is a...Secret Bazaar? I-I've never heard of it before..." His habit of being nervous when meeting new pokemon kicked in. He hadn't been nervous when he met Leif because he was too busy trying to save the Abra, but here he had nothing to distract him from being scared. He swallowed and seemed to be inching back a bit out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:02 am

(lol tis fine)

The kirlia was the one to answer, "Oh, well this place is a... sort of a little resting place for hard working adventurers like yourself. Sometimes good pokemon get in a bad place, our bases are secret, but when a good pokemon wanders in, we can sell him things, heal them, clean their dirty items, tell them what we know about the area, or even help you escape... Well, that is when shedninja shows up, he seems to be gone today."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

"O-Oh..." He replied, not sure on what else to ask. These pokemon, strangers, it made him uneasy. Could this be a trap? Why would the pokemon dedicate themselves to helping random strangers? Oh wait...he was doing just that. He mentally beak-winged at his own stupidity and continued to try and speak, "L-Leif, are you alright?" he asked. The abra had been silent for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:07 am

Leif was anxiously prodding the sore bruises where the arrows were, "uhm... yeah, yeah I think I'm okay. I– urk, I hurt but that wont stop us from getting off this forsaken mountain..." Leif reminisced, thinking about how he had got here, getting himself stuck in a wall with teleport and ice punch. "say... do you know how far we've already gone, Acro? I recon quite a long way."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:08 am

Acro shrugged, "We must be at least half way down by now. Hopefully" He looked at the kirlia and wondered if they would know, "U-umm...would any of you happen to know?" he asked them, hoping for some good news. He hoped that they were near the bottom, that they would walk right out of here and see the exit. Although he knew that with his luck they would've somehow ended up going UP instead of down.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:21 am

"Well..." pondered the kirlia, "You're right about at the top of the staircase, almost at the peak! Uh, but if down is where you want to go... Well, the graveler caves are a ways down, then there is a large are, and this one mushroom that has been blocked off for quite some time... then some more downwards, and after that you should be on the outside of the mountain, down a fairly gentle slope. So, you're pretty far up..."

Leif found a Max elixir on the ground. He still had a good seven uses before he would be too low on energy to use an Ice punch, so this wouldn't be of much use. "You want this?" Asked leif to Acro.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:43 am

Acro thanked the Abra and gulped down the drink. He tossed the bottle and said, "W-We should keep moving if we're still so far up the mountain." He really wanted to get away from the strange pokemon. If he were just by himself he would have ran away a long time ago, the thing that kept him anchored to the spot was his desire to not abandon Leif. He smiled the whole time though, trying to hide his fear and not be afraid. He was strong enough right? He wondered if the Kirlia was lying, he shook the thought out of his mind, okay, now you're just being paranoid! he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:50 am

"Come on, let's go!" Leif grabbed Acro, taking him down the cave further out of their sight. "Kirlia was trying to read your mind... If you don't like me reading your mind, you definitely won't like an even more strange pokemon doing it... Well, arguably I'm stranger, but you know me pretty well by now." He kept on walking, "And for the record, I don't need to read your mind to see you are nervous."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:05 am

"O-Oh...u-uh...sorry. I get nervous around complete strangers sometimes...I guess I get paranoid" he stopped speaking, guessing that the abra already knew from reading his mind. He didn't mind it as much now, since he had gotten used to it. He was terrified of new things, he didn't realize it though. Acro continued onward and asked, "So...Uh...have you ever been anywhere else besides this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:47 am

"Of course... I used to live in a small village with my mom and... Didn't I tell you about this already?" Leif gave a quizzical look, "anyways, let's keep moving." He trailed down the tunnel, seeing the mushroom once again, this time from a different entrance. "Interesting, these caves are winding..." Leif saw something from the corner of his eye and turned to see...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:23 am

Acro saw the object too, it was a TM shadowball. He looked at it and looked at Leif, "Another TM Shadowball...I wonder if we're just lucky or if it's common." There was a clicking sound as he picked it up, he had activated yet another trap. This time it was a pitfall. He yelped as the floor disappeared beneath him and he began to fall into a deep pit. He spread his wings and glided to the side, clinging onto the side. He breathed heavily from the adrenaline as he looked up, he had fallen so far it was dark, "I'm oookaay!" he called up.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:32 am

Leif, as he leaned down to look and see if Acro was okay, ended up falling in himself. "Owwow..." He noticed around him a pile of other pokemon that had fallen victim, and a few of their items scattered around the floor. He also though he heard footsteps somewhere, but he dismissed it as a throbbing headache from the fall. "Well... Let's see what's in these bones and... other lovely things."

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm

(OMFG FINALLY XD)
Acro tried to catch the abra as he fell but failed. He climbed up to a ledge, and called down, "You okay? Can you climb?" he asked. He wondered if he would have to climb down and drag the abra up. He also wondered how the abra wasn't asleep. He heard that there was a pokemon that slept 18 hours of a day, wasn't that an abra? He dismissed the subject wondering just why he was thinking about that right then. He waited for an answer, hoping his friend wasn't hurt, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleport to an even worse place ===>   Teleport to an even worse place ===> - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleport to an even worse place ===>
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next