Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'll probably leave this place.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
knuxfanwin8

Poké : 0

I'll probably leave this place. Empty
PostSubject: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:03 am

Hi,
I'm pretty busy these days. I need to organize my life again (I was totally messed up before) and I've decided to clear myself up and leave.
Well, I'll give you some reasons why I leave:

1. No time
2. dat one admin who's name is starting at s and ending on r (nearly) everything is running at night (so my visits are pretty short)
3. I have millions of account and I am not really active here.
4. too long 'til responses I've found another RP forum. (in Polish, finnaly (about Undertale))

I'll probably still visit this site sometimes.

nobody will miss me

Last edited by knuxfanwin8 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://knuxfanwin8.xyz
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 am

My condolences for your colorblindness.  Sincerely, "dat one admin."
Back to top Go down
knuxfanwin8

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:51 am

Lord E V I wasn't even talking about you. You're not "dat one admin"
Back to top Go down
https://knuxfanwin8.xyz
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:58 am

Sure I'm not. Because you just happen to have a problem with me after I upset your friend, and you just happen to think I'm an admin. Definitely a coincidence.

Even if that's true, you've still mistaken me for an admin, so it still stands.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

that's funny. I join Lord EV in his offers of condolences on your colorblindness. I'm not an Admin, rather, a moderator. Admins are red on this site. Also it says 'moderator' right on my list of titles

Regardless, I can't help but wonder what I could have possibly done to be the cause of you leaving.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 am

I will be very honest here. Both you and crazor have posted in the leaving sections in ways that is SCREAMING for attention. If you wish to say goodbye, do not scream out for attention and just state you are leaving. No need to point fingers, No need to say 'I didn't get to roleplay'.

This is entirely all up to you.

I stood silently watching this go on as I had no clue how to respond to it. However, for the time being I must say. It is really unfortunate that you believe you have to leave. I wish you luck with your life, and please carry on.

~Topic locked due to attention hounding~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll probably leave this place.   I'll probably leave this place. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll probably leave this place.
Page 1 of 1