Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

the death party!!! O..o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

you and your pal are invited to our death party. AFter having fun and putting on 4 kilos from the buffet, you hear a scream. As you go to check it, you see a... DEAD BODY!!! O...o. Quick, run away! Oh, too late. the doors are locked =/. Find your way out! ^.^ Never give up!!!!!
*Pairs can interact with others*
Rule! : You cant be split from your parthner

So, the structure of the house :
1st floor : Buffet, dance room
2nd floor : restrooms
3rd floor : cinema
4rd floor : restaurant
5th floor : an empty room where the dead body was found

Windows only at 4rd floor =D.
Here are the up-to-now registered pairs : (will be editted per every new pair)

HolyCandleWater with Nurse Squid
Maxiorc with -
Red with -
Aki with -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

I pulled out my invitation and checked it, sure enough, there was a folded map inside of the entire estate. I looked up when she asked if I was alright, "Me? I'm fine, why wouldn't I be fine? My face just gets red sometimes. C'mon the Library is this way!" I quickly started heading up the stairs, with Fluff chuckling softly and coming up behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:19 pm

"Alright, if you say so!" I sighed. So, Jikumo got a map. Perhaps Sven just forgot to give me one. We would never know. I hesitated a bit before I came running after Jikumo. "So, how has life been with you? Haven't talked to you in a bit!" I called after him as I slowly managed to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:27 pm

I pushed my glasses up again, "It's been pretty good. I've been training and studying battle strategies. What about you? I haven't seen you in forever, I kinda missed you, even if you did annoy me a bit." I laughed a bit and winked so she would know I was joking. We came across a door that was about three feet bigger than me. "I think this is the place, it says so on my map." I opened the door and saw rows of books as far as the eye could see. Until it got to the end, that is. "Wow, just look at all these books!!" I ran around, looking at the huge selection, while Fluff just sat on a nearby table and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ah, you're training?" I stated. "Well, I'm still being a Foster Trainer... Y'know, taking in the unwanted and giving them homes.." I paused as we finally came across the door and I winced on how huge it was. Was it really necessary to have such huge things? Oh well. I followed Jikumo inside and smirked at how Jikumo was totally frantic about the books. "Didn't realize that there would be this much! You'd be here all night, knowing you!" I joked as I sat down next to Fluff.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:42 pm

I came over to the table with a giant stack of books in my hands, "Of course I could! I'd probably be here for months!" I looked at Penny, "So, you're taking in abandoned pokemon, huh? That's pretty noble for a girl like you!" I grinned and opened a book on battle strategies, "Oh, wow...I never thought to use it like that.." Fluff sighed, "Whimsi Whim... (You have no talent for romance, Jikumo.)" She got up and whispered in Penny's ear, "Whimsi Whim? (You know he likes you, right?)" I was into my books so much that I didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

"Dude, it's my job." I chuckled. "I get paid for it. It's pretty rewarding though. So, do you have a job?" I asked Jikumo as I eyed the stack of books. "That was fast." I winced, but shrugged the weirdness off. As Fluff came up and whispered to me, I patted her wooly hair, smiling at the friendly Pokemon. How cute, coming up and whispering.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

"You get paid for it? I knew you must have some ulterior motive." I looked down, "Well, yeah but...it's not something really special..." I looked at her as she was waiting for an answer, "Well, I work as a researcher's assistant. I help take care of pokemon and things like that.." I returned to my books. Fluff huffed, "Whimsi Whim!! (None of you have any appreciation for romance!)" She jumped off the table and walked off, seeking entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

"Yup, now you know!" I grinned as I stole one of Jikumo's books. "Ahh, what do we have here?" I grinned as I opened the book to the first page. "Yeah, but surprised you didn't know. I had this job for a long time." I told him as I glanced down to the page. "Researcher's assistant? What kind of research are you guys doing?" I asked him. My attention was whisked away by Fluff when she did a sour little puff and jumped off the table. "Err... Was it something I said?" I muttered in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:07 pm

I looked at Penny with a pained expression, "Hey...I was reading that..." I decided to let it slide and opened another book. "Well, it's probably because we haven't seen each other in forever. We should hang out more, y'know?" I winced when she asked what research they were doing, "Sorry...it's kind of secret. All I can tell you is that we're coming up with a way to connect everyone in the world with some sort of device." I watched fluff get made and storm off, "Don't worry about her, she's just mad because we haven't become a 'couple' after all this time. She's so weird like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

I froze when Jikumo said the word 'couple' and stared at the page for a bit. "A couple?" I chuckled. "Wow, really? She's cute." I replied with a thin smile. "I suppose she's pretty bored then, trying to determine relationships." I added in. I kept on reading the book as I suddenly went quiet. For a bit, I didn't really know what to say, then I looked up then smiled.

"'Tis alright. I shouldn't be diving around your Researching business." I grinned. "Hey, anything else has been happening with you? Got any new Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

(WOAH GUYS I CAN'T BE ON ALL THE TIME)

Miles woke up and looked around. "Geez...must have fallen asleep at some point..." He sighed. He got up and decided to wander the place for signs of life. He eventually went into the library, seeing the two. "Oh, hey, I see someone else came!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:19 pm

I blushed, "S-sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." I put my book up to my face, trying to hide my blush. "Yeah...'cute' isn't the word I'd describe her with. More like diva. She's been bored ever since we got here, doesn't surprise me though, since all she likes to do is gossip." I kept reading for a short bit while she was quiet.

"Don't worry about it, Penny. You're my friend, and I shouldn't even hide things from you." I grinned when she asked me about pokemon. "Actually, yeah, I did! Check out this little guy, I met him a week ago!" I pulled out my third pokeball and sent out a small Pichu. It sparked electricity from it's cheeks and fell over, a little dizzy. "Pichu pi... (Hi, why is everything spinning...?)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hey, nothing wrong with talking!" I laughed. As Jikumo released the Pokemon within, I winced from the bright red light and noticed the tiny Pichu which fell over. "D'aww." I mused. "Where did you get him from? The Breeder I suppose? Pretty rare to find a Pichu---" I paused and looked over my shoulder to find Miles walking up to the Library door. I grinned ear to ear and nodded.

"Yo Miles!" I shouted out. "Yeah, remember Jikumo? He's here too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Miles walked in, grinning. "Not really, and I doubt he knows me, judging by the way he ignored me." He laughed. He walked over and picked up the Dizzy Pichu. "Who's this little cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I waved my hand at Miles, "Hey there, how's it going? Been awhile, hasn't it?" I let the Pichu climb up my shoulder and rest. "Yeah, I got her from a breeder. He told me to take the egg, far away from him. I'm not sure why, I mean, who wouldn't want such a cute pokemon?" I pet the Pichu in her sleep. I got up and stretched, "So, wanna check out someplace else, this time we have Miles with us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the death party!!! O..o
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next