Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

the death party!!! O..o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

you and your pal are invited to our death party. AFter having fun and putting on 4 kilos from the buffet, you hear a scream. As you go to check it, you see a... DEAD BODY!!! O...o. Quick, run away! Oh, too late. the doors are locked =/. Find your way out! ^.^ Never give up!!!!!
*Pairs can interact with others*
Rule! : You cant be split from your parthner

So, the structure of the house :
1st floor : Buffet, dance room
2nd floor : restrooms
3rd floor : cinema
4rd floor : restaurant
5th floor : an empty room where the dead body was found

Windows only at 4rd floor =D.
Here are the up-to-now registered pairs : (will be editted per every new pair)

HolyCandleWater with Nurse Squid
Maxiorc with -
Red with -
Aki with -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Suddenly, I was falling--Or flying-- through the air. I screamed, but I couldn't hear my own voice. Soon enough, my back made contact with the ground and I swore I heard something in my body went snap. The back of my legs scraped against the hard ground as my elbows slammed against the ground as some rocks punctured through the skin. The new wounds began to bleed slowly as I shut my eyes in pain. I let out a painful moan as I curled up into a ball.

I paid no attention to my surroundings, either. Did the others also fell through the air? Where were we? Was Pupi here along with us? Where was the Darkrai?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:57 am

Sven looked over at Penny who was bleeding "Are you ok?!" he asked in panic as he kneeled to take a closer look. Full of sweat, the boy checked if there's anything that could treat her wound. All out of sudden, the Unknows started crying "Wha the...?". A path was revealed. A single straight one... "What are we going to do...?". Sven stood up. Turning his head in wonder, he looked the others... He was desperate and scared...
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

I quickly reached into my pack and pulled out a small packet of Neosporin. I walked over to Penny and started to rub it on the wounds, "You don't want to get an infection, y'know?" After I was done bandaging her wounds, I got up and looked around. "Where the hell are we Sven?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Sven hold his tears and without looking Jikumo he replied "I suggest we go further..."
*sorry for short post, I'm very moody -.-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm

"Oh Arceus!" I muttered as I rolled to one side to face the two. "You two overreact to a lil' bit of blood? What about my friggin' head!?" I grumbled as I slowly sat up. Sure, it was nice of Jikumo to bandage the scrapes but... I've face worse. A little scrape on the legs, I'd doubt to get a huge infection. Sure, it stung and fresh blood was coming out but... Doesn't any wound bleed?

"So, where the what the heck and why?" I sighed as I grabbed my head for a sudden ache. It passed, thankfully. I managed to get up, which was a relief. Nothing was broken, some scrapes, a bit of a headache and a heart which is threatening me with a heart attack. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I soon made out a path. A thin, narrow path guided by a limited amount of light.

The heck was going on!?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:17 am

Jikumo got up and surveyed the area, "Well, that path looks like the only way out, but...something about it makes me think it's not right.."

*short post, I'm on a sleepover xD*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:44 am

Sven lead the way "follow... It's the only way we can go...". He kept on walking silent. Suddenly, the lights starter becoming darker "What the..." the boy muttered as he noticed the places becoming darker and darker. His pokeballs starter shaking "what is happening?!". Moving on, while holding his tears, Sven noticed a sign... turn back . Sven didnt realise, but Unknowns were watching him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:14 am

I glanced over to Sven as he began to walk on. I suppose a silent rebellion was in order, but I decided to follow the guy. There was still a lot of questions floating around. The secrets of the Unknown? Something would happen to your party... I looked down to my two Pokeballs nervously. Would it count even though you weren't a trainer? The dark world? I could only grimace at the horrible thoughts that could happen. The Darkrai... Wasn't he just a myth, a legend? If so, why was he doing this? To be truthful, I wasn't very sure about this at all. It didn't make any sense.

I was too busy wondering and pondering to notice that it became dark... Or the Unknowns. I never really noticed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Sven looked over at a sign. It was dark... Trough the darkness, he managed to read up the words "Leave now!" the boy gasped and in a sight of terror, he realised something wasn't going well. It was all a game of Darkrai... or not? What was his plans? What was going on? The pokeballs on the boy's belt started shaking. What was happening? "What will we do now...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 am

((Guess who's back back back, back again again again~ Aka's back back back~ Tell a Kumo, Candle, Penny! NOW EVERYONE REPORT TO THE PARTEH, THE PARTEH, THE PARTEH! EVERYONE REPORT TO THE PARTEH~ NOW STOP, HORROR TIME!

This shall be our theme song, NO REJECTION! >=I *Shot*))

I looked over to the sign in surprise. Leave now. There were others before us who made the sign? Or was it placed there by the Unknowns? I stopped, crossing my arms and staying put.

'There's absolute no way I am going that way!' I rejected. 'If there is a sign that says LEAVE NOW, it means LEAVE NOW. You don't speed over 60 Kph when a sign says SLOW THE FRIG DOWN or jump on the grass when it says DON'T TOUCH THE FRIGGIN' GRASS OR I'LL GET A SHOT GUN AND BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!' Actually, I was being an awful backseat driver because I pretty much too terrified to go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am

Akanewie wrote:
((Guess who's back back back, back again again again~ Aka's back back back~ Tell a Kumo, Candle, Penny! NOW EVERYONE REPORT TO THE PARTEH, THE PARTEH, THE PARTEH! EVERYONE REPORT TO THE PARTEH~ NOW STOP, HORROR TIME!

This shall be our theme song, NO REJECTION! >=I *Shot*))
(OOC : HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH X'D)
Sven looked over at Penny and nodded "I suppose you're right". Sven thought of yes and suddenly, as he went to walk back, he walked to the opposite direction "WHAT THE F*CK?!" he screamed in suprise "FOR ARCEUS' SAKE, WHATS GOING ON?!" he added as he tried to get used to it. Unworthy the try, he was hitting the walls by accident all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

the death party!!! O..o
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8