Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

the death party!!! O..o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

you and your pal are invited to our death party. AFter having fun and putting on 4 kilos from the buffet, you hear a scream. As you go to check it, you see a... DEAD BODY!!! O...o. Quick, run away! Oh, too late. the doors are locked =/. Find your way out! ^.^ Never give up!!!!!
*Pairs can interact with others*
Rule! : You cant be split from your parthner

So, the structure of the house :
1st floor : Buffet, dance room
2nd floor : restrooms
3rd floor : cinema
4rd floor : restaurant
5th floor : an empty room where the dead body was found

Windows only at 4rd floor =D.
Here are the up-to-now registered pairs : (will be editted per every new pair)

HolyCandleWater with Nurse Squid
Maxiorc with -
Red with -
Aki with -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

"Says the guy who brought in a Haunter." I muttered under my breath as I fiddled around with one of the Pokeballs attached to my belt. The movie didn't really catch my interest so I got out my Ipod and placed the headphone over my head. Then I clicked the magic buttons and BAM! There was a flood of rock music streaming through my ears, blocking out the strange movie.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Jikumo dreamed of weird things. He and Penny were skipping through a forest arm-in-arm, with love music playing in the background. "GAAH!!" He woke up with a shout from the horrid dream. "Nonononono...that will NEVER happen." He decided to concentrate on the movie, afraid he would have that dream again. Haunter had finished his modifications, and the projector now played an image of his face, screaming at them, with a weird face. Jikumo sighed, 'Up to his old tricks again, I see..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Alright, I really hate that Haunter. I was very tempted to release Pupi onto him. When my eyes drifted down to the popcorn that I accidently spilled, I noticed that the screen suddenly changed. I quickly looked up and almost fainted at the sight of the face. That bloody stupid Haunter! I hid down by the chair in front of me with shaky pale skin and no voice. Although it didn't seem like it, I could feel my heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Jikumo looked down and smiled at Penny, "Heh, what's the matter? Can't handle a little horror movie?" 'At least she didn't cling to me, that would've been embarrassing...' He got up and walked to the projector, and slapped it a few times, "C'mon Haunter, you're scaring Penny." Haunter floated out of it and grinned up to his ears, "Haunter Haunt! (Hahaha! Not my fault if she can't handle my pranks!)" Jikumo tried to hide a smile, "Alright, you need a break. Return!" He shot out a beam of red light, and returned aunter to his pokeball. He went back to sit next to Penny, "Sorry, he gets like that a lot." He offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:12 pm

I did not like that Haunter.

Not one bit.

"Oh sure, a horror movie." I muttered, rolling my eyes. "Aren't you nice, scaring the living daylight out of me?" I hissed, hoping that the Haunter would hear. Why the heck did Jikumo even bring that thing over? I took Jikumo's hands and stood up, sitting back down onto my seat and placed my headphones on. "Next time, I'm gonna get a lawyer."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:19 pm

((OOC: I'm gonna do first person now >:3))
Haunter chuckled in his pokeball. "Sorry, I was gonna bring someone else but Haunter hasn't gotten out in forever so I decided to bring him. He loves parties, what can I say?" I smiled and sat back in my chair. I wondered if I should go back to sleep, but the chairs were pretty uncomfortable, and I don't think Penny would let him sleep on her lap again. That dream was pretty scary, scarier than Haunter's little movie. I decided to bring out his second pokemon. I pulled out the ball and let out Fluff the Whimsicott, and laid down on her, getting comfy. Fluff sighed, she was used to me sleeping on her like a pillow, so she probably didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

((Copy cat much? xD))

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "'Tis fine... 'Tis fine." I stared at the movie screen with the music playing in my headphones. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed a Whimsicott, perhaps Fluff, was laying down on Jikumo's lap. Cute, I suppose. I couldn't help but glance at the Poke Balls on my belt again. Sure, it was unfair keeping them in, but Pupi was way too big to lie down on my lap, and Dan, the other Pokemon, would just bite my head off...

Jee, the life that I live.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:29 pm

I dreamed the same dream as before, but this time I heard Haunter's laugh. I woke up and yelled, "DAMMIT HAUNTER!!!!" He laughed in my mind, and sent me images of me and Penny. I took his pokeball and walked outside, placing it on the ground, "You think about what you've done..." After that I couldn't sleep, but I let Fluff stay out anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:31 pm

The heck went on? I kept on glancing over to Jikumo as he had his little problem. What was going on with him? Whenever he went to sleep, he woke up all scared. Plus, getting angry at the Haunter surprised me. Personal troubles, I thought as I placed my headphones back on.

"Hah, seriously Jikumo?" I smirked. "You're so weird." I retorted.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

I shyly hid behind Fluff's infinite amount of fluffiness. "Ah..it's...nuthin..." I said. 'She must never know...' I knew Hanter couldn't project images that never took place in my mind...that means I must've thought about it before, but when? I just decided to get up, "This movie is boring and I can't sleep, I'm gonna go look around. Wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:37 pm

"Sounds like a plan." I replied. "Seems that the others are already absorbed into the screen." I pushed myself off the seat and looked over to Jikumo with a small smile. "Just don't let that ghost of yours out of that Poke Ball." I backed up and went to the side so that Jikumo wouldn't have any troubles leaving the row of seats. "Hey!" I shouted over to Sven. "We're just gonna have a look around, if that's alright with you!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:43 pm

I blushed a bit, "Sure, don't worry about it. Fluff, you wanna come with?" Fluff bounced off the chair and jumped onto my shoulder. She wasn't that heavy but her wool made me sneeze a bit. "Achoo!" I sniffled and walked out of the stands and over to the door. I opened it for Penny and bowed like a butler, "This way, m'lady." Fluff smiled slyly, "Whimsi.. (He's so lovestruck..)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

"Why can't you be like this more often?" I mused as I passed by. I crossed my arms as soon as I was out of the door and turned to Jikumo and grinned. "So, you're the leader. Where to?" I smiled. "Or... Of course unless you can't decide." I fixed up my stupid ginger ponytail a bit as the tie was slowly trying to slip off.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I blushed, "Heh, you wish, nerd." I grinned a bit and followed her out the door. "Hmm, this place is pretty big...maybe we could go to the library, I'd love to see what kind of books Sven has." I pushed my glasses up a bit and hear Whimsicott tut, "Whimsi...(Tsk tsk, you don't even know how to show a girl a good time...)" I blushed and said, "Unless, of course, you wanna do something else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

I rolled my eyes when Jikumo called me a nerd. "Sure, why not? Books are pretty good. Any idea where the Library is? Can't see a map anywhere." I stated. "Sven could have drawn one on the invitation but oh well." I faced Jikumo and noticed his blush. "You alright? A little bit too humid for you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the death party!!! O..o
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next