Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

the death party!!! O..o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

you and your pal are invited to our death party. AFter having fun and putting on 4 kilos from the buffet, you hear a scream. As you go to check it, you see a... DEAD BODY!!! O...o. Quick, run away! Oh, too late. the doors are locked =/. Find your way out! ^.^ Never give up!!!!!
*Pairs can interact with others*
Rule! : You cant be split from your parthner

So, the structure of the house :
1st floor : Buffet, dance room
2nd floor : restrooms
3rd floor : cinema
4rd floor : restaurant
5th floor : an empty room where the dead body was found

Windows only at 4rd floor =D.
Here are the up-to-now registered pairs : (will be editted per every new pair)

HolyCandleWater with Nurse Squid
Maxiorc with -
Red with -
Aki with -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

As we exited the elevator, I winced at how many chairs there was. "Why the heck do you have an infinity amount of chairs?" I gasped while I sat down at the nearest chair. "Gonna invite the whole world?" As the movie started, I began to munch quietly on my popcorn as my eyes were glued to the screen. What was this movie even about? Meh. I kept on eating the free popcorn. Surely I was bound to get a stomach ache!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Miles sat in the chair and munched on some popcorn. he tilted his head. "What a strange comedy...this has to be the strangest trio I've ever seen..." He shrugged. It would probably make sense later. He turned to his host. "So, we're the only one's here, huh?"

(BTW, Are the others going to be in this?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

(they said they would. If they don't, I'll be canceling the pair rule)
The movie kept on... Mesprit headed over to the shop to buy the CD I'm SO EXCITED!!!! she thought happily. Heading over, the psychic pokemon noticed the cashier. A tall handsome guy. Mesprit just got a crush on the Gallade "Hello madam. How could I help you". Mesprit looked over at him "I... I... Um...". Giggling a bit, she handed over the CD and the poke "Thank you. Do visit us again!" the Gallade smiled at Mesprit and waited for the next customer "Y.. Yea... Will do...". Falling over 4 pokemon while she was watching the Gallade, Mesprit finally reached the door YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! she mentally screamed as she headed back to the lake. Azelf in the meantime was waiting for Meloetta. 4 pm... Meloetta was way too late! Azelf sighed. Returning back to the lake, he was thinking why in the world Meloetta did this to him. No reasonable excuse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Miles blinked. Still not making sense. He leaned back in his seat and waited for a plot point he could understand,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Sven noticed Miles who seemed to be lost "Anything wrong Miles?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:01 pm

He shook his head, pretending nothing was wrong. "No, nothing's wrong." He ate another handful of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Jikumo headed through the door, "Hey, am I too late?" He was holding a present and his pokemon he had chosen to bring with him was his party-loving Haunter. "Haunt haunt? (Is this the place?)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

"Oh ok..." Sven kept observing. It was mid night and Mesprit was in her chamber, thinking the Gallade she had met earlier the day "Arceus, I MUST meet him again!" she muttered and put on 'Lunar love'. The music started. "Hmm, it's too silent..." increasing the volume to max, Mesprit was pleased "Now you're talking..." taking a deep breath... "LUNAR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she started singing along! Uxie was so freaked out that he lost his focus and fell on the ground "MESPRIT!" he said angrily. No reply... Heading to her chamber, he turned off the music "DONT... YOU... DARE... DO IT AGAIN!!! " the angry now pokemon said with a threatening look. But Mesprit ignored him. By the time Uxie left the room, she put on the volume at max again "I LUNARLY LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!". Uxie couldn't face her.... Kneeling, he started crying. Azelf came in "what is that sou..." he couldn't finish his sentence. Uxie gave him an extremly threatening look.
DING DING~
the door! Spiritomb headed over it and opened with psychic 'welcome...' he said via telepathy 'your pals are at the 3rd floor. Do meet them there.' Then, the ghost pokemon looked over at Staraptor 'LEAVE MY POFFIN DOWN!' screamed and headed over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:38 pm

WHat was that? I swore I heard the door opening. I practically jumped out of my seat, knocking my popcorn onto the floor as I dashed over to the door. If it was a false alarm, at least it would be more interesting than the Movie. I raced down the stairs instead of taking the elevator and saw Jikumo, standing there with his Haunter as he waited for someone to come along...

Wait...

Haunter...

RIght there...

Spiritomb...

Oh jeez.

I then let out a shrill at the sight of the two ghost Pokemon as my face went snow white.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Jikumo gave a derp-face at penny, who just screamed. "Penny, honestly, you've met Haunter before. He's not scary at all." Haunter stuck out his tongue and laughed loudly, shaking the whole house. "HAUNT HAUNT HAUNT! (HAHAHA!)" Jikumo walked inside, man, he hadn't seen Penny in ages. He hugged her quickly and looked around, "So where should I put this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Sven heard Jikumo and went over to see him "Hi Jikumo! Oh, put this here" he said as he put the present in a corner. The boy also noticed the Haunter "Hi there Haunter. We ALL heard your laughter" Sven joked. "Come in, movie time!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Jikumo smiled, and headed over to the movie theater, "This mansion is awesome! How do you like it, Haunter?" He turned around but noticed that haunter was gone! "Uh, guys...be careful, Haunter might start playing pranks." He took a seat and watched the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Sven smiled "Dont worry, we have the home guard around, Spiritomb" he joked. The movie kept on. The sun rose and Uxie was trying to keep his eyes open. He had been listening to that FREAKING lunar love song all night. Unable to move, he started muttering swears and praying to Arceus. Mesprit, on the other hand, was still dancing and singing "THE SHOP IS OPENING IN 5 MINS. NOT TO BE LATE!!!". Putting on a very expensive perfume *bought from the Seismitoad bazaar*, she headed out "Bye guys!" she said to Uxie and Azelf, who were thanking Arceus for making Mesprit leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm

"That's YOUR Haunter?" I winced. "I-I'm sorry! I-I still haven't covered the... Well.. My little fear up yet." In fact, I haven't even tried to. The Haunter always freaked me out. I only just realized I held onto Pupi's Pokeball by instinct. I quickly removed my hand from there and followed the guys back to the Theatre.

"Well," I stated as I sat back down in my chair. "Better love story than Twilight." I quoted.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:46 pm

"Haha, seriously Penny? You're so weird." He laid back and fell asleep on Penny's lap, "This movie's kinda boring, so I'm gonna take a nap, ok?" He soon dozed off, snoring a bit. Haunter had been travelling through the entire mansion, and had found a Spiritomb. He started to chat up with it but the 1000 voices were a bit too much for him and he phazed out of there. He came to the Movie Theater, invisible, and saw an opportunity to play a prank. He phazed into the movie projector and started to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death party!!! O..o   the death party!!! O..o - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the death party!!! O..o
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next