Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

A blue shape that walked on two legs approached the mountains, she had traveled a long ways to get here. Her breathe wasn't heavy and she wasn't tired due to her fighting type. She smiled at memories of previous adventures before continuing onto the mountain, last time she had gone through the caves, now she planned to go up the mountain. The riolu's name was Kira. She ignored the rocks digging into her feet as she searched for a path up the mountain, she found none. She frowned a bit and decided to wait a bit before continuing anyways, rushing into things was never a good idea, but the temptation of treasure nearly caused her to fling herself up the mountain and climb up carelessly. Her stomach growled again and she grew a bit annoyed, she had eaten just a bit ago. She ignored her stomach's groans and wondered if she would meet any nice pokemon today, she half hoped she would find someone to travel with.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm

"Kira!" Eve looked to Kira and ran towards her "Are you okay? You shouldn't have done that you know" Eve looked towards the Weavile, who was now stumbling about thanks to the confusion, she decided to launch another confuse ray at the dark type, sending it into a more confused state "Kira... this is the last attack, one more blaze kick and he's out for the count... finish him"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Kira nodded and leaped at it in a drop kick. Her foot was blazing as it smashed into the Weavile's face. The weavile screeched in pain and held it's nose as it backed up. It didn't watch were it was going and fell over the edge of the ledge. Kira felt guilty, she might have just killed it, until she heard an enraged screech from the bottom. She made her way to the edge and saw the the Weavile had landed harshly on a ledge below them. It looked at them, hissed, and ran away. Kira sighed in relief, she tugged on her scarf and said, "That was the complete opposite of fun..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah... that was awful, are you okay?" Eve looked at the scratch on her arm "Here" She took her band off and wrapped it around Kira's wound "Just for a temporary solution right now" Eve walks towards the edge of the ledge and looks down "Wow... so high up" She then noticed something on a lower rock in reach, probably dropped by the Weavile "Hmm.. whats that?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

The member 'MysticRalts' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'item rarity' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Kira inspected the item, "It's...another Joy ribbon!" she exclaimed. She picked it up and looked at it, amazed that the two had found another. She handed it to the Ralts, "Congratulations on the find!" Kira said happily, "Now you have two scarfs to help keep you warm" she joked. She shivered again and said, "Wow, this sure is one tall mountain." she looked towards the top, it began to remind her of a snow cone. She shook the thought of the food out of her mind and move onward. It was getting steeper and the mountain was becoming nearly vertical, she turned to Eve, "Maybe we should stop and rest for a bit. I'm getting a bit tired. I know it's not a good idea to stop in such a cold environment but neither is walking around wounded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm

"Yeah that's a good idea" Eve sat down, cold showing from her breath "Anyway I have to ask, are you part of a team? I seen you fight and explore and you seem experienced at climbing and traveling in generally" She said as she forced her teeth to not chatter, she rubbed her arms even though she was wearing nightgown clothing, she was so gonna hate it when she was a Kirlia "I aren't in a team sadly.."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 pm

"No, but i'm thinking of asking this one pokemon to form a team with me, a Scyther, named Stryke. He's a bit odd, but he's fun to be around. I traveled around a lot when I was younger, plus me being fighting type makes me have more endurance. Why?" she asked, clueless as to what the ralts was getting at. She sat on the cold ground and waited for her wounds to stop hurting, she ignored them as much as she could as she awaited the reply from the ralts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

"I was just wondering... I mean you're a pretty good traveling com- Wait... Stryke!? A Scyther!?" Eve raised her voice, she had met him before too, on one of her journeys "I've met him too! What a small world... and you're right about him being odd" She let out a small giggle "He can be... slightly fun to be around" She let out a small laugh, she couldn't believe they both knew him, I guess it makes sense, all 3 of them being adventurers of sorts
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"Really? Cool! I met him on this mountain, we traveled through the tunnels instead of climbing it." She smiled. Kira sighed and leaned against a rock, the storm had died down and all was calm and cold. "Hey look!" she said as she pointed at the sky, "This mist is getting darker...no wonder they call it Black Mist mountain, it's almost pitch black!" she exclaimed with wonder. She tilted her head a bit, wondering just how the mist was black and not white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:18 pm

"A... black mist? Wow... that looks so amazing wow... just wow" Eve had a big smile plastered on her face "The weather isn't too bad anymore, it'll be easier to travel, but tougher to see" She looked around, the mist made it way too hard to see... maybe it would be a bit tougher to travel with the mist, but she still had to go on "Cmon, lets go" As she stood up she stubbed her toe on something "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:18 pm

The member 'MysticRalts' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'item rarity' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:44 pm

"You okay?" Kira asked, though she guessed that it was probably a rock. Her eyes stayed glued to the sky as she awaited a reply. She could no longer see the clouds, this disappointed her a bit, but not much. She sniffed, she thought she smelled a slight scent of food. Her mouth watered but she kept quiet. He stomach growled loudly, but she ignored it. She began to drift into a daydream about food like apples, oran berries, and even the rare sirtris berries. She wiped off drool from her mouth quickly as she snapped back to the real world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm

"Owww, but yeah i'm ok" Eve almost cursed but picked up what she stubbed her toe against "Huh an apple,. wanna have it?" she handed the apple to her friend with a smile on her face full of kindness (Gah Writers block! Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"PLEASE!" she exclaimed before grabbing the apple and digging into it. The juicy apple was Kira's favorite food. She loved apples over anything, the taste, how much it fills her belly, and the size of how big they could get. She'd eat the core if she could, waste nothing was her thoughts on food. Kira finished the apple quickly, her hunger being temporarily satisfied. She knew it would soon growl again with hunger and she would desire even more food to fill her empty pit of a belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Eve let out a small gggle "Hungry?" She asked rhetorically, she wasn't too hungry herself she could last without something to eat for a little while longer "So shall we continue? I still need my item" Eve climbed ahead of Kira, she needed to find that item, it may help her fight against her greatest fear and... to find someone she lost. This was the one thing that drove her on, she didn't have many friends. No team, although she had one in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next