Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

A blue shape that walked on two legs approached the mountains, she had traveled a long ways to get here. Her breathe wasn't heavy and she wasn't tired due to her fighting type. She smiled at memories of previous adventures before continuing onto the mountain, last time she had gone through the caves, now she planned to go up the mountain. The riolu's name was Kira. She ignored the rocks digging into her feet as she searched for a path up the mountain, she found none. She frowned a bit and decided to wait a bit before continuing anyways, rushing into things was never a good idea, but the temptation of treasure nearly caused her to fling herself up the mountain and climb up carelessly. Her stomach growled again and she grew a bit annoyed, she had eaten just a bit ago. She ignored her stomach's groans and wondered if she would meet any nice pokemon today, she half hoped she would find someone to travel with.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

"Well you did kinda save my life back there, and.... you're not a bad pokemon so sure" Eve said with a smile, the first one this entire trek "So are you an explorer as well? You look like you're well experienced" She said as she climbed the steep mountain behind Kira, this was tougher for her that it was for Kira. She kept an eye out for subtle movements around her in case they got ambushed again
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Kira smiled and said, "If you need any help just ask, it's easier for me to climb up here so I could pull you up if need be." Kira climbed the mountain slowly, so she could stay with Eve. If she wanted to she could just leap up rock after rock to the top, she then thought about what could happen if she did that. She could choose the wrong rock and it could collapse under her weight and fall to the ground. She was glad that there was someone there to force her to slow down and have time to think about her decisions. She looked to the ralts to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Eve was struggling to climb the mountain the further they went up, as the distance between the rocks became greater and greater "I-i'll be fine for now... don't worry about me" She struggled yet still went on, stretching her small arms to reach for the next rock, this was tough, but it was a must
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Kira nodded with uncertainty. She began to day dream as she walked, which caused her to step on a bad rock and it fell under her weight. She cried out in surprise as she slid down the mountain quite a distance before regaining her footing. She quickly recovered and climbed her way back up the mountain quickly. She laughed nervously as she looked down at what could have been her demise. She spoke, "Well, that was close!" she began climbing ahead, giddy with relief as she hiked her way up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Eve couldn't believe how light-heartedly she took that, shoe could've died yet she made jokes about it, she didn't know where to admire it or to be scared. But in the distance something caught her eyes "Hmm whats that?" She reached towards an item on a ledge.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 am

Kira didn't notice Eve reaching for an item, she was busy trying to find a good foot hold. She finally found one and pulled herself up to a rather large ledge that would be big enough to fit a few staraptors' nests on it. She sat down and sighed in relief, she lay on her back and looked at the sky, she could see the clouds, making shapes. This somehow calmed her as she got over the giddy feeling of a near death experience. She wondered when she would find what she was looking for, and if she would be able to find what the ralts was looking for. What is Eve looking for? She said something to make her stronger, but she has the scarf, is she looking for a tm I heard that was lingering around here? she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 am

As Eve got closer to the item her foothold for one of her feet crumbled I must get that item... it might be what Kira's looking for She took a grip of the ledge with the item on it, the ledge was a little bit below Kira so she most likely wouldn't be able to see it. Eve pulled herself up onto the ledge, and sat on it panting for breath before checking for the item. She took it in her hands "Kira! I found something!" Eve inspected it further, then noticed something "It's a Joy Ribbon! Wouldn't that help you evolve!?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm

"What!?" Kira leaped up quickly to the riolu's spot, ignoring the danger of stepping on a bad ledge. She made it up safely and examined the item, "It is!" she looked at the ribbon her eyes were wide with wonder. "It won't help me evolve but it'll help me grow stronger faster, which in a way might help me evolve. So maybe it is something to help me evolve.."she rambled a bit before cutting herself off. She looked to Eve, "Can I have it?" she asked hopefully. She ordered herself to stick around even after she got the ribbon to help the ralts get her item that she wanted. It would be unjust to just leave right then, she wasn't that type of pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Eve giggled and handed it to Kira without a thought "Ofcourse Kira, I'm glad it'll help you out, now lets keep going, we still need to find the item i'm looking for... if you're still going to come along?" Eve asked, she thought that Kira would most likely leave, seeing as she had got what she came for she had no reason to say. But as she waited for a reply something approached the two, probably hearing there shouting and ready to pounce
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

The member 'MysticRalts' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'encounter rarity' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:17 pm

A weavile sneered and leaped at the two, aiming mostly for the ralts. It wanted food, any kind of food. In front of it, was prey.
Kira was startled by the weavile's sudden appearance and reacted with a panicked Blaze Kick. She blindly launched her foot at the dark shape while it was set aflame, she kicked it in the cheek. She had grabbed the joy ribbon and wrapped it around her neck and tied it tight enough so it wouldn't unwrap or choke her. She stood in front of the ralts, the weavile was part dark type, and she didn't know if the ralts had any non psychic moves that dealt damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Eve gritted her teeth "Another attack... and a dark type at that! Damn it! Maybe we can throw it off the ledge or something" She said through telepathy to Kira "I'll try and confuse it while you distract it, I'm just hoping it doesn't launch a dark attack move at me" Eve stepped backwards slightly readying her next attack "Why a dark type... if only I had that power now... then i'd be able to stop it... or atleast help" She shook her head No! I've got to focus at the job at hand
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Kira nodded and used another Blaze Kick, luckily Weavile was also part ice so her fire type attack would be effective. She tried to kick it off the mountain, but the weavile dodged in time and used Scratch on the riolu. Kira cried out at a little blood was drawn across her arm. She leaped backwards and set up an endure status just in case. She looked to Eve and asked, "Think you can confuse it?" she asked, referring to the ralts's confuse ray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Eve nodded trying to ignore what just happened to Kira, now normally Eve won't get angry easy, sure it irritates her if people rush in or anything, but if someone gets hurt, and its someone who is her friend, she gets angry. Eve launched her confuse ray to the Weavile, messing with its thoughts and how its body will work "Its up to you now Kira! Good luck!" Eve crossed her fingers, she didn't want Kira getting hurt
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

KIra nodded and used another Blaze kick, she ignored the pain in her arm as much as she could. She continued with an onslaught of blaze kicks until the weavile screeched as it was burned finally. The weavile tried to scratch at her but missed and caused a deep gash in a rock instead. Kira flinched at the sight and retreated a bit, growing a bit intimidated. During her hesitation, the weavile had launched itself at the ralts with a faint attack! Kira had intercepted it with another Blaze kick, but took some damage from intercepting the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!   Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going up the Mountain Going down the Mountain!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next