Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

((So this is the topic that all the RPing will be done in. First I should probably set up some ground rules here.
1. Normal Forum rules, since we are still on this forum.
2. I would especially like to express no powerplaying or god-modding, I'm sure you can find definitions online if you don't know them.
3. There will be a posting order as previously mentioned, but it will not go into effect until everyone has woken up. Before everyone has woken up, the characters are free to mingle and talk to one another, and there will be consequences for not following up. You will have three days to post, and if you fail to do so in that limit your character will be abducted via body fading out and disappearing by a certain force that will be met within the first posts, or maybe page or two. Once you return you can say in your post how you reform back into the group, and nothing was done to you that you can remember. The more often this happens to a character due to missing posts, the more it plays into the later parts of the RP. And as for posting order, that will come on a first-come-first-serve basis.
NOTE: More rules may be added later if I see I’ve forgotten things here. Now, onto the RP. If you want you can start with describing the vision, personalize it to your character, or if you don’t want to reveal that I guess it’s possible to start off without it.

POSTING ORDER: Me, Desert, Drawr, 9Kirby99, Maxirorc, Sakura, and then Themanofpokemon.))

Jason blinked a bit as he woke up, opening his eyes and finding that he was lying face down on something soft, yet cool and maybe a bit moist. What? Where am I? He wondered quickly as he lifted his head up, the sunlight causing him to squint a bit as he had just been face down for who knew how long. As his vision adjusted, he could make out the figures of other things in the area, some of them seemed to have a more humanoid figure and others, not so much. He glanced around the area, checking to see what their surroundings looked like and saw that they were somewhere in a very large field, with a few trees decorating the area but other then that nothing else seemed to be around. Jason continued to wonder what had happened to cause him to end up there when he remembered a certain vision that he had before he woke up in the field.
"I never figured you to be the type for catching a sunset by yourself." Jason turned around from where he was sitting, which happened to be on a cliff edge looking out at the water, to see a friend of his walk over and sit down next to him. "It's a sunrise actually, and I didn't want to wake anyone up." He commented back, looking out at the water and sun once again. As he looked, he could notice a few areas out in the distance looking like they were just fading away, and for some reason he didn't even question it. A look behind him showed that some of the mainland was vanishing too, but even that wasn't phasing him for some reason.
"So, How does it feel? Always being tied to others, I can't imagine it would be very fun." She started to say again as the vanishing areas started to turn black, turning the area into a dark void that seemed to be enclosing in on him. "As much as you may want to convince yourself that you're finally free, I have to tell you that you're not. Not yet, but when you are, feel free to come find me again. We'll all be waiting." She finished, and suddenly she vanished too just as the darkness completely filled the area, leaving nothing left to see except for a curious looking puppet with one broken string. Jason blinked, and for once could finally control himself as he reached out and touched the puppet's dangling arm. As he did so a message seemed to appear in the darkness before Jason passed out. "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

Last edited by Pikashock on Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Repono noticed the girl over to the sides, snapping her fingers next to her ears. Based upon this, he figured she was deaf and hadn't been deaf before. Well, whatever, If he could help her somehow, then he would, but for now he wasn't worrying about it. He simply followed, motioning to the girl to follow him, so as keep keep a better eye on her and prevent her from getting herself by something she couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:12 pm

"What?" Jason asked Shard, as he started to walk along with the group, unsure of where the path would lead them. "It's kind of a long and complicated story actually, so maybe if we get some downtime I'll share. Anyways, no I'm sure he isn't since he just made two people disappear. And the name's Jason, nice to meet you." He responded, giving the lucario a slight smile. He seems really similar to one of those pokemon I heard about. If only he didn't remind me so much of that outlaw... He thought to himself, looking at the road ahead of them. As the group continued to walk, it appeared that some kind of thin structure could be seen ahead, and some separate paths going in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Shizu could hear the footsteps of the others, all slowly heading down the pathway as she had done. She could also hear the faint sounds of conversation behind her. She focused on eavesdropping, learning as much as she could about those surrounding her as she walked onwards. Shizu had stopped abruptly when the path divided, looking up at the tall sign post at the end of the pathway. There were a total of seven signs attached to the signposts, each with a name on them; Miles, Shard, Jason, Shizu, Praeuro, Amethyst and Repono.

Shizu glanced back to see the others catching up. She used their reactions to each sign to judge which name belonged to whom.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:42 pm

(Can I put forward the idea that we get rid of the posting order in favour of keeping the RP alive?)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:13 pm

(Yeah that's probably the best idea.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3