Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

((So this is the topic that all the RPing will be done in. First I should probably set up some ground rules here.
1. Normal Forum rules, since we are still on this forum.
2. I would especially like to express no powerplaying or god-modding, I'm sure you can find definitions online if you don't know them.
3. There will be a posting order as previously mentioned, but it will not go into effect until everyone has woken up. Before everyone has woken up, the characters are free to mingle and talk to one another, and there will be consequences for not following up. You will have three days to post, and if you fail to do so in that limit your character will be abducted via body fading out and disappearing by a certain force that will be met within the first posts, or maybe page or two. Once you return you can say in your post how you reform back into the group, and nothing was done to you that you can remember. The more often this happens to a character due to missing posts, the more it plays into the later parts of the RP. And as for posting order, that will come on a first-come-first-serve basis.
NOTE: More rules may be added later if I see I’ve forgotten things here. Now, onto the RP. If you want you can start with describing the vision, personalize it to your character, or if you don’t want to reveal that I guess it’s possible to start off without it.

POSTING ORDER: Me, Desert, Drawr, 9Kirby99, Maxirorc, Sakura, and then Themanofpokemon.))

Jason blinked a bit as he woke up, opening his eyes and finding that he was lying face down on something soft, yet cool and maybe a bit moist. What? Where am I? He wondered quickly as he lifted his head up, the sunlight causing him to squint a bit as he had just been face down for who knew how long. As his vision adjusted, he could make out the figures of other things in the area, some of them seemed to have a more humanoid figure and others, not so much. He glanced around the area, checking to see what their surroundings looked like and saw that they were somewhere in a very large field, with a few trees decorating the area but other then that nothing else seemed to be around. Jason continued to wonder what had happened to cause him to end up there when he remembered a certain vision that he had before he woke up in the field.
"I never figured you to be the type for catching a sunset by yourself." Jason turned around from where he was sitting, which happened to be on a cliff edge looking out at the water, to see a friend of his walk over and sit down next to him. "It's a sunrise actually, and I didn't want to wake anyone up." He commented back, looking out at the water and sun once again. As he looked, he could notice a few areas out in the distance looking like they were just fading away, and for some reason he didn't even question it. A look behind him showed that some of the mainland was vanishing too, but even that wasn't phasing him for some reason.
"So, How does it feel? Always being tied to others, I can't imagine it would be very fun." She started to say again as the vanishing areas started to turn black, turning the area into a dark void that seemed to be enclosing in on him. "As much as you may want to convince yourself that you're finally free, I have to tell you that you're not. Not yet, but when you are, feel free to come find me again. We'll all be waiting." She finished, and suddenly she vanished too just as the darkness completely filled the area, leaving nothing left to see except for a curious looking puppet with one broken string. Jason blinked, and for once could finally control himself as he reached out and touched the puppet's dangling arm. As he did so a message seemed to appear in the darkness before Jason passed out. "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

Last edited by Pikashock on Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:40 am

Amy suddenly snapped out of her trance, and everything came to focus. She looked around, her bearings finally realized. She was in a crowd of other people, pokemon and a wolf(?) She only read about the last one in books, they were almost like a myth. Learning from experience, she knew not to enter in the fight unless it got ugly, since like a fire, they tend to die out. The teenager remained quiet, and began to sort her thoughts out. Everyone here seemed to have no idea why we are here...some are humans, some aren't. Also there is that dream I had... at this point she gave up, the whole thing seemed unreal to her. It was almost as if it was a dream in a dream. Amy tried to stand up but felt woozy and slowly sat back down. Finally she spoke her first sentence. "What's going on...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 am

Repono looked around him. "So, nobody knows where we are? Or how we got here?" He looked up towards the sky. "Oh boy, we got a long way ahead of us..." He looked back towards the group. "First off, is anyone injured? and after we take care of that, how about we all introduce ourselves?" He looked around once again, and noticed the blue humanoid creature. Was it... limping? He approached cautiously, for while he did not see malice in those eyes, he did see that look in it's eyes. The look of people who had seen much death. He pulled a first aid kit out of a hatch in his arm. "Would you allow me to treat you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 am

As these various conversations were going on, something strange began to happen. Whitney's body started to fizzle out, almost as if it were a piece of glitching data. After a few times of this happening, the body completely disappeared, leaving nothing left. Jason, who hadn't been paying too much attention to the humanoid hedgehog, only caught a glimpse of what happened just as the process finished.
"What...what just happened to her?" he voiced as a mutter to himself, taken by shock of the whole situation. That's a familiar sight if I've ever seen one. Just what is going on here? No idea, but you better figure it out quickly before you get us both killed, or whatever that was you idiot. Another voice added in Jason's head, throwing yet another surprise at him. Before he could begin to wonder what else was going on another voice was heard, but this one speaking out loud to the whole group.
"Well, I see you've all been acquainted with one another. Allow me to introduce myself." It said. The voice sounded deep and calm, if not amused. A foot above the group's heads, a man materialized out of seemingly nothing. He wore a dark green cloak and a mask that resembled a theatre mask, with one half a happy face forming a smile and the other half forming a sad face. 
"You all seem to be confused about how you've all come to be in such a place as this, yes? Let me clarify. You are all from different worlds, some similar to each other and some very, very different. This area you stand in is a gathering spot, a small area or serendipity amidst the various realities and existences you come from. All of you have been picked by myself and my...counterpart, shall I say, to participate in our own little challenges for you. Consider it an opportunity to prove yourselves to us and each other, if not to prove yourselves to yourselves. The area which you stand in happens to be a doorway to another portion of this place. Look below you." With a wave of his hand, the floor beneath the group seemed to fade into what appeared to be a perfectly circular patch of crystal, with a number of indents around the edges where something would seem to fit inside. "You will all journey through various areas created from your own minds in order to obtain a certain object, a key from each area. Said keys will fit in these holes in the ground. In order to obtain each key you will have to face a guardian of that area in a sort of examination, a test, be it combat or some other means. Once you collect all the needed pieces, you will be sent to a final area and meet with me and my counterpart, showing that you have beaten or trials. Once that happens, you will be allowed to go home, and you shall have missed no time at all. Any questions?" He finished, finally stopping talking and staying still, as if expecting mass amounts of confusion to follow.
Jason blinked a few times, having been quietly listening for the time being. ...what? Well now I'm even more confused. It's really not that difficult to understand you know. Shut up, I still need to run what he said through my head, let alone figure out who you are. Figures. Well have fun with that, I'll be waiting here. Can't exactly leave. Jason sighed, bringing his hand to his forehead in exasperation. 
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Shizu's icy blue eyes watched the others intently as she listened to their various conversations. Out of the corner of her eye however, she noticed something unusual happening to the hedgehog. Turning her head to see what it was, Shizu watched as Whitney's body fizzled and glitched before disappearing completely.
Shizu heard the person nearby mutter to himself but didn't bother to try and answer as, for once, she hadn't the faintest idea as to what could have caused a person to simply disappear like that. Before she could think about it any more a new voice rang clearly across the grassy area.

The man's explanation was simple enough that any questions that were asked, such as who he and his counterpart were, would likely not be answered. Or at least not properly, so Shizu didn't bother. She would find the answers she needed when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:54 am

Frost scoffed, turning his head away indigently. No way was he gonna do that. He didn't have to listen to this guy. And why, of all wolves did HE get chosen for this (if what the floating thing said was true). But... one way or another he had to get back to his world, and right now... This seemed to be the best way to do it.
The wolf padded around the circle until he found a keyhole. Sniffing it he started to paw at it experimentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Miles was taken back by the Lucario. "Wha-what? No! I don't think you're hostile at the moment! It's just...in my lifetimes, I've learned not to immediately trust anyone, and always keep your sword at ready...just because I have my sword out doesn't mean I assume you guys are hostile. You just...dare I say it?...assumed that."

Suddenly, he saw the girl who asked if this wa the future fizzled out. "What the heck?" Then the strange cloaked man appeared. "What the heck?!?!" After hearing what he had to say, it was all he could do to not give an encore to the encore. He sighed and looked at the man. "Well, I have a question. How do we get to these places in our minds you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Shard listened to miles explanation, and in typical troll fashion said"then why are you all defensive and flustered?" He saw the girl disappear and then saw the man tell them what to do. "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

((Please ignore my last post involving shard, I misinterpreted the first post Max made. Pretend the interaction never happened. (Like max did anyway XD)))

Repono watched the girl disappear and wasn't surprised in the least. After all, with how suddenly they all got here, they could all also suddenly leave. With mans sudden appearance and quick explanation, he was left with more questions than answers. However, isn't that the way things always worked? Letting out a single chuckle, he simply waited for someone else to establish the situation, seeing as nobody was listening to him. Although the reason for that was probably the mans appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:47 am

Amy looked up, to notice people opening and closing their mouths, but she couldn't hear anything. They must be talking...but why can't I... Dread seemed to fill her heart as she slowly put her hand close to her ear and snapped her fingers.

Nothing.

Not even the slightest scraping of sound appeared to fill the empty spaces in her hearing, nothing to give her comfort about what was going on, if someone was behind her, nothing. Her hearing was long lost in the other world, and it was highly unlikely that she could get it back. The light that was gently beaming on them as she could see was balanced by the dark empty void that her hearing was gone. Yin and Yang, there was always a balance.

But it seemed to be one thing that she seemed to dislike.

What about the gray inbetween? what about Yon?

Didn't that deserve to be able to do something?

In a world of truth or ideals, this was the one thing that nobody...Nobody could ever solve.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:08 am

"What you do now, is explore the area that shall open up for you now." The mystery man spoke directly to Miles and Shard, pointing to the distance behind the group with his hand and waving it. In the once empty area, a pathway appeared, leading into a setting barely visible on the horizon. "There is your first pathway, I advise you to not stray off the path, you may find yourselves lost forever." He continued to say, before looking at Frost.
"Try what you will, nothing but the right key will open the locks. As for what the keys are, you will all have some clue when the time is right, as each key correlates to one of you." He continued.
Jason blinked, before pulling his hand away from his face. "Wait a minute, what happened to that girl?" He asked, remembering that she had just disappeared without explanation. The man chuckled.
"What, you mean this?" He responded, and waved his hand at Phoenix, causing him to disappear in the same way Whitney had. "That, is what you can expect if you fail to comply with this. They're both safe, sent back to their homes. At least I think, manually sending you back can be a bit of a mess. You could end up in an alternate world, a completely different one, endless possibilities. Now, I believe that covers everything. Farewell for now, and good luck to you all." With that, the man himself vanished, leaving as suddenly as he showed up. Jason simply stood still, taking in everything that was being said and the disappearance of another potential ally. "How did we manage to get ourselves stuck in this mess..." Jason muttered, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Her ears still listening to the mysterious man, Shizu's icy blue eyes focused elsewhere, on Amy to be exact. She blinked, watching her as she clicked her fingers next to her ears. Judging from that and her lack of reaction to the various interactions going on around her, she deduced that the female could not hear anything at all. Making note of that for later, she turned her gaze back to the mystery man, just as Jason asked what had happened to the girl who had disappeared. Shizu was rather interested in this herself and so listened, watching intently as a second person, Phoenix, disappeared.

The man himself soon disappeared, leaving the disorientated group to decide whether or not to continue on. She scanned the faces of those remaining before she began to make her way along the pathway. She walked in silence, already deciding that she wasn't about to wait for the rest of them to make a decision. If they followed her then great, maybe it'd be good to have a little backup.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Frost snorted and barked at the man as he faded away. The wolf growled, digging at the keyhole with his paws (of course with no success). His ears twitched when he heard someone start to leave the group. Didn't he say they were suppose to go somewhere? Follow a path? Being blind, the wolf noticed no change in his scenery (just the forever inky void of blackness), but assumed that the being that was straying from the group was taking the initiative. Without a word, the wolf followed. He had to ensure he followed those like that, those who had characteristics that would give him more of a chance to get home. (He's falling back on pack instinct)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Miles sighed at what Shard had said. He knew they weren't going to get along any time soon...he saw another person disapear, then the mysterious man disapear. He gritted his teeth. He wanted out of this, why did the man want this, anyway? But he knew he had to. He followed after the wolf. It's not like there were any better options. Besides, he needed someone to befriend. "Hey. What's your name?" he said, feeling stupid that he was expecting the wolf to talk, but with what had been going on recently, he wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Shard listened to what the man said, only half listening. he saw the other man disappear due to the mysterious being. Shard watched the man attempt to talk to the wolf and everyone but one person head into the passage. The passage had no aura present in it at all, meaning it was lifeless. that was disturbing to shard. he walked up to the person named jason."So, what is your story? what do you do for a living and such. if we are to be doing something tied into each other, we should know each others past. Do you think that guy was bull shitting us? I dont believe that guy. one person should NEVER be able to control other peoples free will. that is the one thing that is universal. i don't trust him. My name is shard by the way." shard said to jason and held his hand out in a knuckle, intending for a fist bump.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:07 am

Amy watched as a person disappeared as well, and looked warily. What if she was next? She didn't know why the guy disappeared, and for all she knew, it could be simply stepping in the wrong place. She hated the fact that she couldn't hear, and it seemed to almost cripple her. Finally she noticed that people were leaving in the direction of the path, and carefully stood and followed the dirt to the forest. If she died in her eyes, it wouldn't matter. Without her careful hearing she might as well be dead anyways. The only reason why she continued to try was because she had to stay alive for someone else. If she didn't have to stay alive for his sake, Amy would have likely found the nearest way to escape this place by not living. It was the thought of him being devastated, then trying to kill himself as well, which caused her to take each soundless step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next