Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

The Plot:
Your character wakes up in a strange field of grass, along with various others, some might be human, others not so much. Prior to this, in their normal world, they had a dream or vision. What they saw and how it was delivered differs depending on the character personally, but what is seen is the same for everyone. A vision of freedom and the price some pay for it, and the disappearance of old locations and things close to you. The vision ends the same for everyone, a single puppet dangling from a set of cords, until suddenly one of the cords snaps, and a message appears underneath: "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

This is a roleplay that depends on the people involved, and therefore in addition to me I will accept probably four, six or eight people only. Your character in this RP will be an OC of yours that you already have from a previous RP or fanfic. They can be anthropomorphic, human, pokemon, animal, anything. One thing I will be monitoring is a limit of power, as since the characters will most likely be coming from different locations they will have different powers and abilities, some far stronger then others.
During the course of this, you will learn more about what is really going on in this new world. But here to find is to lose, and to lose is to gain(I quoted Kingdom Hearts. Sue me.). At the start, your character will begin with all the memories they would normally have, but as they continue on their journey their memories will become altered. Some will be forgotten, others can be misplaced, and you may even find some of the others you're travelling with taking the place of those you once swore you would never forget.

Character Bio:
Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.):[/b]
[b]History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.):[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.):[/b]
[b]Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.):[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

As a final note, this RP may be prone to going down in flames. This is just an attempt at a more character driven and individual RP where everyone gets to make a few decisions about how this new combination of worlds works and what can happen in their character's world. Spend time on it with your own caution.

NOTE: I thought I should mention this before anyone misunderstands anything, Desert is the co-creator of this so she's got a say in things too and will also be looking over bios.

People cleared to RP:
Drawr
Maxiorc
Desert
Sakura
9Kirby99
Team Ashen
Silverwing Bloodsplash

Last edited by Pikashock on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Okay, since everyone is so anxious to know about King's Castle, I'll explain it a little. Miles exists there between lives, as sort of a rest. He transported during the in between point, so he remembers all his lives. The people there aren't really...there, exactly, it's more like they're physical memories, in a sense. And about the Latios ability, I will limit it. He'll only be able to transform for short periods and needs to cool down in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 am

Here she is anyway. I ain't waitin'.

Name of character: Whitney
Appearance: Whitney is a white anthropomorphic hedgehog with ruffled white hair, large lavender glasses, a green shirt, jeans, black gloves, and black shoes with a long white stripe running down the tops. She has bright, hollow lavender triangle markings on her gloves and shirt with jagged lines running down the areas. Whitney wears large silver bracelets on her wrists and ankles with jagged lavender lines running horizontaly across them. She has brown eyes and a white muzzle.
Personality: Explained in the role play. It's optional. Thank you, Pika.
History: Whitney is the slightly older sister of Silver. In the past (actually in the future, but you know what I mean), a fire tornado struck the family and carried Whitney away from her beloved brother. All those years Whitney has spent trying to find Silver, but it was no use; he has forgotten about her. But one day, Whitney found two Chaos Emeralds, and teleported to the past (or present).
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: As Whitney is the sister of Silver, she also has the same powers as him. She has the powers of Psychokinesis, just like her brother, except it has a lavender aura (contrasting Silver's aqua aura), and is slightly more powerful and has a larger range. However, she uses up energy faster when using this, and she is much less athletic.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: The Sonic universe. You know, with all the golden rings and fancy loop-de-loops.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: Whitney remembers most the wrecked, firey area of Crisis City. The area full of lava, fire tornadoes carrying a car, wrecked buildings, and glitches.
Other: She actually was in a role play, on another website I quit so long ago. Search "Gaia Bloodkip Draco Soulreign". I used this character in a guild called "Sonic The hedgehog.~ A role-play.".
Like in the guild, I will be using text colors: white, and violet for speaking.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

Name of character: Phoenix Ellis Strass, Nickname: Blaze

Appearance:Red Hair (Dyed Bright Red), Long Tench-coat with a Emblem on the right sleeve saying Scavenger: Scythe, Blue Eyes, average-tall height, Goggles on top his head, and Underneath the Trench-Coat is Armor, looking like its made up of fibers, But the general pattern is Scale-like. Slenderish. Tan Skin.

Personality: You'll find out his personality in the Rp.

Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's Pokemon then it would fall under this category.): A Broadsword across his back, and a small knife on his belt. Both the Broadsword and knife have a light curve to them, and have a faint brownish tint to their blades. Augmented Reflexes and Strength. Excessive fights cause major fatigue from the Augments pushing his body beyond its limits. He can however, choose to fight without their enhancing abilities, but then he has the skill of a just a little above average swordsman. Can occasionally lights fires (He can't control the ability.).

RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.): Firelight (My Own Story, if you want it just ask, I'll be happy for you to read it.) The world is wrecked and torn apart, its a wasteland basically, with concrete ruins from a before the wars demolished them. All trees are Skeletons, or Ash Laden, where they function, but are made entirely out of ash, this strange tree cannot be explained. There are scarps of grass, or tumble weeds, Inside the concrete ruins, Twisted scraps of metal, burned out tanks, cars, planes, helicopters, Walkers (Large two-Legged Fighting Machines with Two cannons on each side.), and the occasional motorcycle. There are buildings in these ruins, anything taller then two stories is collapsed to the side, or gone completely. Shards of glass litter the fronts of builds, the windows destroyed by a shock-wave.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: Scavenger HQ: A Bastion made up of Steel, and Iron, build on top of the ruins of a high-school. The Armory inside the HQ, where Phoenix and his friends hang out usually, or get chewed out by Lana their Armory Chief. This area has a wooden floor, with metal tables where the Techs work on their projects, Chains hang from the Ceiling, and there are random bits of electronics, and scraps of metal scattered around.

Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): Enemies from Firelight:
Blades: Demonic Suits of Armor, About 5'9", Right arm replaced with a Blade of any type. Explode when destroyed.
UCoM Soldiers: United Coalition of Militarism Soldiers, Just Augmented Humans, Any Color, Race, Ectra. With a assortment of Weapons, from knives, to pistols.
Sealed Ones: They look like Nobodies From Kingdom hearts, just with Cloth wrapped around their heads.
((Rp looks great! Also, I'll be using For when he speaks And for when hes thinking. Hope I can Join up! If theres a problem, let me know, and I can fix it. ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 am

...maybe delete your comment prior to your post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm

...It's already deleted, bro...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Cause I deleted it after reading his comment.... bro.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5DpaKDhN0

Sorry I had to.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:49 pm

@Silverwing Bloodsplash: Looks pretty awesome, and adds another area to the mix, so I say this looks good. Approved.

@TeamAshen: Also looks great, I'm going to say approved to this too.

@9Kirby99: Alright, I think that works pretty well, thanks for the clarification. Approved.

@GENERAL: The Roleplay topic is indeed posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Name of character: Marissa Teotwawki
Appearance: She has wavy blonde-and-black streaked hair, gray-green eyes, and a slender 5'6" height. Her outfit of choice is a shimmering silvery chiton with a pouch at the waist where she has a small dolphin charm that expands into her weapon and an iPod Touch where she has several musical apps and a game called Pocket God. (So fitting, I know.)
History: She grew up in Canada, but one fateful day when she was 11 her parents decided to go on a Caribbean cruise. The only problem was, it was 1885 and they only had small wooden steamboats. They went anyways, and the boat blew up in an impressive fireball, killing her father and severely injuring her mother. Her mother died before reaching the water when blown off the ship. Marissa survived, however, and somehow floated to Ogygia. She lived there for many years, until suddenly Calypso dissapeared.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): She has a little golden dolphin statuette and when you pull its ail fins it grows into two blades that look like the fins but are three feet, four inches long, The metal is an alloy of silver, Imperial gold, and Celestial bronze.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.): THOORP, a.k.a. The Heroes Of Olympus RP (Unstarted)
Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.): Ogygia
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): She's a child of two demigods, Adam(son of Athena) and Eve(Daughter of Posiedon) Teotwawki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

...tell me, did you get the last name from the following abbreviation?:

The
End
Of
The
World
As
We
Know
It

Becuase it's been done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Exactly. Return of the Homework Machine, by Dan Gutman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Okai, here I go.

Name: Repono Sclafani
Appearance: tan skin, 5'10'', golden eyes, black hair. Has a cyborg right arm and left hip and leg. Freckles on his face.

Backstory: was in a car crash couple years back, the cause was thought to be made by an odd. The intent couldve been malicious. Had to make himself a robot arm and leg. Was good with mechanics as a child. It caried to now, and he is an aspiring inventor.

Personality:Bold. He likes to go out on a limb and be a bit risky, but not to the point where its deadly. Techy. He knows his way around technology very well, as well as mechanics. Oblivious. Unless something is interesting or very obviously apparent to him, he will not notice unless he focuses real hard. e.g. Someone is dropping hints. He will not notice. This does not mean he can't make conjectures to figure out problems. Passive aggressive. He kinda had to learn to do it because he always got teased, and the hates conflict. Kind. Just because he is passive aggresive doesn't mean he can't be kind to others. He beleives firmly in the golden rule. He also wants to enjoy everything in life. Whatever it is, he just wants to enjoy it.

Weopons: A impenetrable force field that comes out of his watch. Therefore, being watch-sized, it has a very small, and must recharge. He also has a gun made out of various pieces of scrap-metal, and it fires compressed beams of light. He may at some point in this role play invent himself some other weapons.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Liluma, an RP on another site. In it, beings with special powers, called "Odds", fought with humans, who don't.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: A junkyard, where he lived with his uncle.

Yes? No?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm

@themanofpokemon: Looks pretty good, approved. You can post next in the topic and enter.

@Bronze: Looks good, but I do want this RP to move forward a bit and so for now I'm going to say not yet, but when you're ready to come back on a full posting schedule there will be opportunities in the RP for another set of characters to enter.

@General: Once Themanofpokemon posts, I will get this up and running within the next day or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

B.U.M.P. (Bringing up [inserting something for M] posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups   Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay Sign-Ups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2