Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Evan walked on a small island a bit southeast of Skyloft, thinking. "What to do?" He liked this island, it wasn't a very active one and nearly no one knew about it but some of his friends. It was more peaceful than Skyloft.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 pm

"Huh... Interesting." Evan opened the letter and read it aloud. Not too loud because it could be a bit important to him. "Dear Evan, I send you this letter in a form of apologies since you were a runner up to be a third person on the surface..." Evan just blinked. "He sent me a letter informing me I was a runner-up? Who does that? That just make you feel worse!" Evan stood up accidently surprising a person behind him causing the student to fall backwards and land at an awkward angle breaking his arm. "Oh gosh... That was an accident... Are you okay?" Evan walked over to the person.

The person replied. "Dang it... Looks like I can't be the third person on the expedition to the surface. The runner-up better feel lucky..."

Evan stood there after the person was taken to the infirmary. "Did that really just happen?" Evan kept standing there. "It was just that easy?"

The student who was walking by the headmaster's office was given a message to deliver to Evan. When he arrived he told Evan that since the original was injured, he's going to go down instead. Then he left. Evan sat back down. "So... This is cool... Too bad you guys aren't going." Evan started eating his soup while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

The entire time, Adri had put her head down on the table and was looking at the ground and trying to hide her face. She was being attacked.. by a swarm of giggles! She did her best not to laugh, but accidentally let out a few of them. Those made her laugh harder. As the.. situation ended, Adri left her head there in order to calm herself down. She had a stupid smile on her as she sat up.

"I'm not sorry." she laughed. Then Adri cleared her throat and listened to Eli. She chuckled then nodded. "Nice to have ya on the team, Evan." she grinned. Then the girl stretched. "Food makes me sleepy," she yawned. Then Adrianna grinned. "I'm gonna go take a nap, 'kay?" Adri stood up, making sure nobody was behind her. Then she said goodbye to her friends and left towards her room.

She left the room and headed towards her room, which was on the second floor. Adri walked rather slowly up the stairs, deep in thought and struggling to stay awake. She entered her room which was close to the stairs ( fortunately ) and closed the door behind her, locking it. Adri walked towards her bed and collapsed onto it, instantly falling asleep. She began to dream about the surface, the legendary hero Link, and the story of Hylia.

She would not wake up until much later that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Elial rolled her eyes and shrugged as Adrianna left. "Yeah, it will be Adrianna, you, and myself. I was put in charge of the journey, so I hope you'll not try to be a 'hero' and wander off. Unless I give permission, I want us to stick together and be safe. We meet in the equipment room at seven in the morning. I'll handle first aid and food supplies. Prepare for a two week leave at most. And... try not to over pack. I don't want you tired out easily." Elial stood with her finished meal, turning. "Don't be late or we leave without you. We have to leave on time." With that, Elial went to make her preperations. She was gonna pack the supplies needed for the trip, plus spend the rest of the day on a useful project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:34 pm

"Not wander off?" Since when do I ever do that? -flashback to the past 7 posts- Oh yeah... Evan sighed. Not wandering off may be a challenge. Being a hero not so much... Evan was a curious person when it came to the surface. He never was down there but he heard stories. He was almost ready though. He just needed to pack a sword and a knife to hide in his sleeve because he was secretly an assassin. just in case he was disarmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 am

[ I KEEP FORGETTING I'M SORRY. ;AAAA; To make it up to you, long post! ]

=w=:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

(Elial is vengeance, she is the night, SHE IS BATKNIGHT!)

"Just as expected. Why Adrianna?" From the secret cave a certain red loftwing had been trapped in, Elial came out on her black loftwing and they took off. Silently, yet quickly, the two caught up and Elial bonked Adrianna's head. "Hey you! Are you trying to be expelled in the stupidest way possible?! Here I have a free way to the surface and you seem hell bent on ruining it! I had to put myself on the line to get you on this trip! If you get in trouble, we both get the same punishment! Is that what you want?!" Yeah, Elial looked and sounded really pissed. For good reason too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:54 pm

(A long post is more like torture than an apology. Alla overreacts anyways...)

Evan was watching the events unfold. He was sleeping on his small little calm island until his loftwing woke him up. He shooed him away and looked at the two black figures. He could barely make out whispers. "Those two can be loud when they want..." Evan decided not to fly during the night, it didn't matter what rank you are, if a bird hits your loftwing in the midst of the night... Well good luck with that. Evan decided to try to be a less dangerous approach and lit a candle. If the other two could see it, maybe they'll know someone might be able to see them and land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 pm

[ I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. ]

Adri almost shrieked when Elial bonked her head but quickly covered her mouth and instead gave a muffled squeak. She was still nervous and it was still dark. Adrianna decided to play dumb - she was sort of good at acting. "I-I'm sorry," the knight in training gulped, "have we met? I don't have time to talk now and you're acting suspicious. So um.. good evening and goodbye." Adri had gently nudged her bird while speaking, and as soon as the girl uttered the words, 'goodbye', the bird let go of the current and let gravity drop them quickly.

They stopped close enough to where the patrollers couldn't hear or see them, and flew past the security. Nearby, Adri saw the candle light up and almost screamed yet again, this time biting her lip. She nudged her bird again and they avoided the entire area where both Evan and Elial were. The Loftwing swooped down, getting closer and closer to the Surface to the second. They flew as fast they could, Adri worried that Elial or that other person were close behind them. "Hurry!" she pleaded, and the bird aimed straight for the ground with Adrianna clutching tight.

Then gravity did the rest, pulling them closer and closer to the forbidden land.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Elial was more than mad. She was livid. Didn't Adrianna CARE about the fact she was throwing away not only her future as a knight... and her BEST FRIEND'S FUTURE, but also risking being put in jail for unauthorized surface travel?! Elial had to do something. Luckily she had prepared for this. Elial dove off her bird, rope in hand. She straighten to reduce air resistance and soon caught up. Quickly, Elial tied the rope around Adrianna's Loftwing's neck before letting out a whistle. Her own black loftwing caught her and flew upward, helping Elial pull Adrianna back up. "You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 am

Evan just stood there. This would not end well... He got the strangest feeling Adri was gonna try to jump off her loftwing and try to skydive to the opening. He sent his loftwing into the skies to catch her in case she decided to do that. "At least no one is coming to look for those two..." Evan looked towards Skyloft to see a knight approaching his island to wonder what he was doing with the candle. "Crud..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am

oops uvu:
[ hurray for dramatic posts too! /brick'd ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 am

Elial was just as mad as Adrianna. Not only for the trouble she caused, but her loftwing's left wing had been injured. "I'm sorry you got hurt boy... Adrianna is thick headed! She may act without thinking, but... I trusted her to at least stay out of trouble til morning. This... ugh!" Elial punched a nearby tree to vent her frustrations and tried to calm down. "This is the last time I cover for her. She is still my friend and this whole trip was arranged just for her..." Elial's loftwing nuzzled to her and she sighed. "Thanks, you are the best. I'll make sure Adrianna apologises for your wing. Get your rest. Hopefully your wing feels better in the morning." With that, Elial went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Evan successfully succeeded in successfully getting rid of the knight. He then looked at the two figures in the sky to notice they were both heading to different islands. He decided he should see what happened tomorrow. Everyone most likely needed some sleep, Evan to just get sleep, and the other two to cool down.

[The Next Morning]

Evan woke up to find his loftwing pecking at him. "Ack! Gosh! Fine... I'l get up... Actually thanks I need to check on the other two." Evan grabbed his bag and got on his loftwing. Head over to Adri's island first. We may want to hear why she was out there."

[At the island]

"Adri you're freaking insane... Eli too... Why was she trying to practically choke your loftwing, and why were you flying at night in the first place? it's a terrible idea, you two aren't even close to getting to that stage. Nor me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Adrianna had woken up far more earlier then the others, as the sun's rays caught her eyes. She stirred in her sleep, refusing to get up, but the sun apparently decided not to let her and shone brighter. She groaned and sat up, looking over her bird. Adri gasped. On the neck of her Loftwing were red marks as to where Eli pulled too hard. The bird moaned in pain and sleepiness, and Adri could feel the same tears and feelings from last night slowly wash over her again. Not a single one was guilt.

The knight in training easily calmed down, though, as the small island's natural smells seemed to please her. Adrianna sighed. She slipped off her boots, deciding she wouldn't go back to Skyloft for another day or two unless she really had to. The place where her 'friends' were was the last location she wanted to be, as of now. The girl's hair was a bit messy but was easily fixed with a few drops of water from the nearby lake / pond.

Adri was sure that nobody would pass by for that day and was glad. The wind gently blew her small ponytail, hugging the girl as it passed by. She smiled ever so slightly. Adrianna knew she wasn't about to go to Skyloft to get medicine or cream or something medicine-related for her bird, so choosing an alternative path, she walked over to the lake / pond and wet her hands in the water. She returned to her Loftwing and rubbed her now rather cold hands over the wounds, making her feathered friend sigh - this time with content.

She was just getting back for more water when Evan arrived. Adri shrieked as he spoke, not hearing him land. As she sharply turned, her eyes narrowed. She had still made the decision that Elial and Evan were just like most of the villagers - forbidding her to do what she wanted and turning against her. Anger beginning to boil inside her at the mere thought. "Get lost." she snapped, scowling as he walked closer. That was all she said before walking back to her bird and gently rubbing the wounds yet again, refusing to listen to any word the other knight had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 am

Elial hadn't slept long. She had been both mad and worried about last night. Yes Adrianna surpassed herself this time and yes her own bird got hurt... but she had lost her temper and acted rashly, something Elial never did ever. So, to try to make amends, she had spent most of the night making some special medicines to heal Adrianna's loftwing after the rope. Luckily her loftwing was fine after last night and they flew off. Elial found her loftwing as Adrianna was getting water and she left the pink medicine balm next to the loftwing. Elial whispered to it. "Sorry about last night. It was wrong. I hope... you both come to the academy to go to the surface." Elial flew off without being noticed, hoping her long time friend would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next