Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Evan walked on a small island a bit southeast of Skyloft, thinking. "What to do?" He liked this island, it wasn't a very active one and nearly no one knew about it but some of his friends. It was more peaceful than Skyloft.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 am

Evan's bird launched forward, nearly knocking him off.His bird was pretty competitive just like Evan. A contest between the two would end in the universe destroyed. Evan had an idea. He flew up higher while still going towards the island and his loftwing dove forwards at an angle to have a balance and distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 am

Adri's Loftwing practically took off like a rocket as well. There was a feather gently floating back and forth in the air where Adri was, flowing with the wind. Almost instantly, she caught up with Evan and grinned. She leaned to her Loftwing, and whispered something. The Loftwing smiled, then unwrapped it's wings once more, going higher as well. So much as a bit higher then Evan, but at last minute, the bird swooped down that if you'd blink you'd miss it. It was a trick the two had been working on for quite a while. Adri was now ahead, grinning. They were quite up ahead, so they slowed down a bit. "I'm gonna regret this, but I'm giving ya a chance. Hurry up though! Or else I'll change my mind!" Adrianna laughed, then ruffled her Loftwing's head once more.

Meanwhile, the same feather had floated into the hands of Elial. This feather would have a small role in the future..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Elial tried to stay decently close to the two racers without straining her loftwing too much. Elial had seen, first hand, how Adrianna raced. If her opponent pulled off something big, she had to go even bigger. It was part of the reason Elial gave the potion to Adrianna now instead of right before her training. With faster reflexes here, Adrianna had less of a chance of hurting herself and her loftwing while showing off.

Seeing the feather floating toward her, Elial's hand darted out with great speed and dexterity to easily catch it, not messing up the look of it. Elial was the quickest and smartest student, currently top student and fastest graduate. She got the statue in forty four seconds flat. Mostly due to careful strategy. Of course, Adrianna was a bit more daring and beat her in fights sometimes due to her semi-unpredictable nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Evan saw how Adri was pulling ahead of him. This made him devise a plan really quick. He did a turn right in front of Adri's loftwing. causing it to slow down or they crash. It was a bit of a bold move if they did slow down, but if they did crash they might be able to land on an island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Adri and her Loftwing stayed behind, despite how much the bird wanted to catch up and win. Adri understood, but she insisted that they give them a chance. "We can't win all the time. Just hold back for a little longer, okay? Adri smiled. Adrianna's Loftwing narrowed its eyes, but it nodded. They were sort of master and pet, while at the same time best friends. The Loftwing was Adri's only guardian, so they had to get along, and they shared an amazing bond.

Enough of that though. We don't want to start a sad tale, do we? The girl and her bird were tempted to do a trick and get back on track at that moment, seeing as Evan was in the lead now. As if reading her mind, the Loftwing glanced at the rider. The girl nodded, the grinned. "Hello again," In a few moments, Adri had appeared close behind Evan and playfully waved. They were both coming close to Eli once more, and it was a close match.

[It's probably gonna be a tie or Evan's gonna win. .v. You decide! ]

Last edited by 32Melody on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 pm

The two racers were neck and neck. It would be a photo finish. Elial had perched she and her loftwing on one of the two floating rocks in order to have a closer look. They came closer and closer until WHOOSH, both racers zoomed past the finish line. It was so close, only Elial knew the outcome. She waited fort the two to come back before speaking. "The winner is... both of you! It was a complete and utter tie. Good job both of you. By the way, does the potion feel like it works Adrianna? Any nasty side effects?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"Well that was fun..." Evan landed his Loftwing and got off. "Nothing beats having a race every once in a while..." Evan looked at the two. "I get the feeling you two have somewhere to be..." Evan said, flashing back to their re-scheduled sword practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 am

"That was so fun!!! Wow! Good game," Adri cheered as her Loftwing carefully landed on the same small island, making it a bit crowded. The girl was practically going to explode from so much cheerfulness and happiness. Not that it was anything unusual. "Eli, did you see that! It was awesome!! And no, I feel amazing! Maybe that potion helped," Adri practically floated around as her Loftwing made sure she didn't fall into the sky and down below.

Adrianna was forbidden from entering the Surface, mostly because of her protective bird. But that's not the point, either. Adrianna's eyes brightened - again. She turned to Evan. "You're right! Want to come watch? Oh, I can ask if we can train together." Adri grinned. Then she spotted the same feather from earlier in Elial's hands. "Oh, Eli, what's that? An old-fashioned pen or something?" Adri calmed down for a moment and tilted her head slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 am

Elial, nodded to Evan. "Yeah, wanna come train with us? The more variety we have, the better we'll get overall." As usual, Adrianna was getting overloaded on pure happy energy. She was energetic enough for both of them with energy to spare. When attention was called to the feather she had, Elial scoffed. "Adrianna, you know very well mine is red and I never take it out except to write letters. You should reconize it, its a feather from your loftwing. I just grabbed it from the wind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"Yeah sure I'll come. Thanks!" Evan looked at the feather, something seemed different about that one. It's not like how he could sense how many times the feather was highlighted in the paragraph where it dropped "I'm gonna go head over." Evan said getting back on his loftwing and heading over.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

[ xD ]

"Awesome!! Eli and I'll meet you there!" Adri waved as Evan flew off. Adri turned back to Elial and practically snatched the feather out of her hands. "It's so pretty. Technically it's mine 'cause it's from my bird! Thanks Eli!" Adrianna began floating around again, clutching the feather to her heart happily. Surprisingly, the feather didn't mess up or become ruffled. "Well, we better head to train. We don't wanna keep Evan waitin'. Come on, Eli. I'll race ya there!" The girl ran to her Loftwing and mounted, carefully clutching her new prized possession in one hand and hanging on to her bird in the other. Adri completely forgot about Eli's wounded bird, and was already taking off.

Unfortunately, as the bird was flying, the so-called prized treasure flew out of her hands and close to the clouds. And unfortunately, Adrianna practically flipped. "STOP!!!" she screamed. The Loftwing flinched, but had to stop. She had just gotten her new treasure, and she was NOT letting it get away from her. Even if it seemed she was possibly exaggerating. She immediately began to freak out over a small feather. "No!!! My feather!!!" the girl hopped off the bird hurriedly and ran to the edge of the bridge, trying to look for the small feather in the sky. When she spotted it, her "instincts" told her to jump down and grab it.

So she did. Adrianna jumped down, once again without thinking, and let herself fall deeper for a second. Then she successfully grabbed it. Of course, being the girl she is, she realized - only then - that she forgot to call her Loftwing, and she was falling closer to the Forbidden Area ( for her, only. )

Of course, that just made her fall with anticipation on what the surface would look like. Luckily ( but not for her. She groaned and tried to fall faster. ) her Loftwing flew deeper and safely caught Adri on it's back, then flew back to Skyloft, giving Adrianna a stern look. Adri was looking hopefully at the Surface, then at her feather. She was hatching a plan inside her head. Adrianna sighed and pretended to drop her feather down again by accident, but not noticing. She hoped nothing would happen to it.

Her Loftwing landed carefully on the Bridge near the clouds, gently nudging Adri off and giving her one more hard look. Adri looked back down at the Surface and sighed. She then walked over to where Elial was standing. "Um.. sorry if I worried you, I just freaked out over my feather."

[ THIS IS GETTING SOMEWHERE. I PROMISE. eve ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Elial watched the whole thing with a lot of worry, replaced by anger after she was safe. She had actually jumped after the stupid girl and whistled for her loftwing. She led the other loftwing to land and strode over to Adrianna. "That was stupid even for you! You'd be a bloody pulp from falling that high if you didn't have your loftwing watching! It was a feather!" Elial did care about Adrianna's safety. It was why she got mad when it was endangered. Elial grabbed Adrianna's ear and pulled her along. "Never do that again, hear me? One day you'll get yourself killed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Evan was able to see what happened from where he was in Skyloft. "Well I see what kind of person Adri is already..." Evan's Loftwing agreed and then flew off to Socialize. "Hopefully she's okay..." Evan saw her ear being pulled. "In a way, doesn't look like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm

[ Aren't they Junior Rank or something? But yet they graduated.. I'm confused. What are they now??? ]

"I said I was so- Hey, hey!!! Not so hard, augh!!" Adrianna knew this is what she probably deserved, but did she have to pull so hard?! She was tugged all the way to the Sparring Hall. As they came closer, Adri was hoping that maybe her ears wouldn't fall off anyway and she could put her plan into action.. today. But not now. She wouldn't risk it. Adri tugged herself away from Elial quickly, then rubbed her ear. "It wasn't just a feather," she muttered. Then she sighed, and let it go. Adri put a smile on her face and ran inside. Eagus was busy training some of the other students, but greeted them when they walked in. "Hey! Adri and Elial, good to see you," He smiled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Elial only let go once they were inside. "Lucky I don't do more. Think next time." The girl sighed and turned to the instructor as they were greeted. "Hello sir, sorry about the no show earlier and thank you for the private practice time. I'll just get my usual practice gear." Elial went to the back and grabed two bracers with small shields on the back of the hands and two long training daggers. Odd for a knight, but perfect for a quick and agile fighter like herself. "Come on Adrianna, gear up. I've been ready all day. Winner faces the new guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Roleplay
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next