Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Welcome to the land of Hyrule, your home country. You are a citizen of Kakariko Village and you are the son of one of the village guards. You always wanted to be a guard yourself. They say the great Hero of Hyrule Link became a guard of the royal family after finally defeating the Evil King Ganondarf and the threat of the Twilight World. Today is the day you go to Castletown and take the test to get into the guard. But on the way, something strange happens.

You come across a woman with a cart full of masks being attacked by what seems like moblins. Of course you help her, setting off a chain of events that will change the face of Hyrule forever. Just who is that woman? Why did she come to Castle Town? Why were moblins attacking her?These questions and more will be answered.

I need a Link hero character and maybe a second hero which would allow me to use a specific idea I have. Both heroes can be either gender and knowledge of all the Zelda games is not required. However, I will supply info to fill in gaps if needed. Joiners need only show interest and tell what Zelda games they have played.

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups Happy_Mask_Family_For_Berylune_by_BeagleTsuin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

This sounds cool. I think I'll be the Link Hero. Because I call DIBS!!!
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 pm

What games have you played?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Quite a few...

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Phantom Hourglass
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
Minish Cap
Beggining part of Twilight Princess

Aaaand that's it.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Good amount. I'll start the rp later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1