Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Saying everyone was excited would be an understatement. Hyrule was having a huge festival in Castle Town and people from all over were coming to have fun. Hylian, Zora, Goron, it didn't matter. There were games, stalls and shows for all. The biggest event though was the Royal Guard tryouts. Every year at the festival, Hylians from all over would participate in a sword fighting competition. Only the best were chosen to join the guard. The winner even got to meet Princess Zelda face to face! Everybody wanted to go!

One girl was having a bit of trouble on the road though. She was currently standing on top of a messed up merchant cart, swinging a club like stick at two moblins who were blocking her escape. "Dang moblins! It isn't enough that your buddies run off with my masks, but now you are trying to mess with me?! Just leave me alone! I have nothing else worth to steal!" The moblins just taunted her, clearly having fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Miles was runing down the road into town. He was so excited for the festival in his own home town! He had finally aged enough to try out for the Royal Guard. Miles could feel that this was his year! Swords would be provided, thankfully. Miles had little training and no sword of his own, as he could only do it when a guard he'd helped a while back made a deal with him that if Miles kept watch while he had a nap, he would help him learn to fight with a sword. The guard was positioned there only once a week, so Miles had little training. However, in the short times the Guard had been there, Miles had managed to get the hang of using a sword. Miles kept running, too excited to walk.

He then turned his head and saw a girl on a cart being attacked by some Moblins. He wasn't surprised. He figured with all of the attention going to the festival, a Moblin attack may not be noticed...He turned and ran over towards the cart. He may not have a sword, but he wasn't worthless without one.

Miles jumped, flipped in the air, and landed on one of the moblin's heads. He twisted his legs a little so they would fall on the moblin's shoulders, and Miles brought his fett towards each other. The moblin who wasn't busy choking was shocked, and ran towards Miles to help his friend. Miles simply tilted and flipped, landing on his hands, then brought the moblin between his feet down onto his friend. Miles let the moblin out of his grasp and let his own momentum lland him back on his feet. He turned towards the Moblins and yelled, "You better leave right now, or you'll see what else I can do!" The Moblins shrieked and dashed off.

Miles then walked towards the girl and the cart, and looked up at her. "Are you okay? What did the Moblins do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm

The girl sighed and hopped down, giving a little bow to Miles. "Thank you very much for chasing away those moblins. Sadly their buddies took most my masks. Sato is going to be very angry. And just when he was starting to trust me..." She dug into her ruined cart, happily exclaiming as she brought out a rather large pack she immediately put on her back. Masks of all designs and shapes were on it were on and inside it. "Looks like it wasn't a total loss. They didn't make off with this."

She turned to Miles and another bow. "Thanks again. I'll just have to cut my own share from the profit I get from selling these... and future masks. But you deserve a gift for helping me. I won't take no for an answer~ Sato would be even madder if I didn't reward you... and he is scary when he is mad." The girl dug through her pack and brought out a plain white mask with round eye holes and a gold coin image on the forehead. "This is called the Luck Mask. It will most definitely effect your luck if worn. Of course, I must warn you that good and bad luck are two faces on the same coin. Masks are only good when worn!"

The girl clapped and started turning. "I better be off. I'll have to run extra fast if I'm gonna open early enough for the festival. See you there~" The girl suddenly bolted at high speed, going incredibly fast for a Hylian. Almost unnatural. All she left with Miles was a cloud of dust, a broken down cart, and the Luck Mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Miles looked down at the mask in his hands. From what the girl said...wearing this would bring him luck? It seemed wierd...but what did he have to lose? There was no rule about what you wore in the competition, so if it worked, he might have a better chance in the competition. If it didn't it wouldn't, and there would be no problems. Besides, he did save that girl. Nobody else seemed to notice. Why shouldn't he get some luck in the competition? Miles smiled. he put on the mask and looked out of it. It fit very comfortably, and he could see out of it easily. It would be no problem. he took it off and put it his his bag, under a large sack of rupees. He always saved up for the festival so he could buy some things. He may buy another mask from the girl...Miles ran down the road so he could get to castle town in time for the competition.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 pm

The entirety of castle town was filled with people laughing and enjoying all the festival had to over. Jugglers, games, trinkets, jewelry, cookies, painting, weapons... it would take hours to list them all.The castle courtyard was open as well, it being the place the royal guard competition would be held. The girl had set up at her stall with the masks hanging up. She seemed all alone in selling as she called out to the crowd. "Come one, come all! Come obtain masks that have traveled all the way from the secret and mysterious land of Termina! Perhaps the Sun and Moon masks for those with that special someone? The popular Keaton mask for your kids! The Spooky Mask that will scare your friends with the face of the dreaded Redead! Those and more are here! Come buy a mask!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Miles soon arrived in the town. He looked around. It seemed it was still early, it wasn't really time for the competition. he soon saw the girl at the mask stand. "Hey! Nice to see you again! What masks are you selling?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 pm

She gestured to what was shown. "Masks of all kinds. Every single one was made for a special event in someone's like. That makes them special. Most f these were made for a mask festival. Every year, people wear masks and renew the pact with the four guardians that protect them at the exact point they parted. Each has a little of the maker inside them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Miles nodded. "Interesting...are there any masks that might be able to, you know, change something about me in anyway?" Miles leaned closer so he could listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm

(Just bumping so Crytic can find it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?   Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline? Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: There is a Timeline?
Page 1 of 1