Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) Empty
PostSubject: A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)   A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

Well, you know what boredom does to you? It makes you reboot an RP that will inevitably fail miserably since the only other two members in the previous RP are inactive. But you know... Boredom. I think that's a good enough reason to try. Just so you know... This was also before I myself went inactive for a month and waaay before I started to even slightly get better at Roleplaying. I'm a bit Lazy to actually re-write some stuff, so I'm gonna copy paste it. Just keep in mind, from before I started doing better.

So this will be based off of Skyward Sword. So Have a Plot! It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy!

So for a character this may be good.
Example.
Name: Morgan Freeman.
Tunic Color: (Green, Yellow, Gray, Red, Blue, Purple)
Loftwing Color: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, White/Gray/Silver, or Black. (No red since they are extremely rare)
Extra:

Now you don't have to actually make a character using this. But it helps for other to understand more. Just remember the colors.

Well, I did edit out one thing. Mostly as it was unnecessary. But you know... it's copy paste so until I possibly even get close to becoming in the mood to Rewrite the plot. You get this terrible one from a while ago. Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm to be exact. But Still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)   A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 am

Name: Kimeda Linaka.
Tunic Color: Green
Loftwing Color:Teal
Extra: Female, Also i chose the name randomly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)   A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Well I've actually decided to cancel the reboot as I won't have the time for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)   A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:03 am

oh ok. seemed intresting though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)   A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Reboot You Say? May it Fail Fast... (Skyward Sword)
Page 1 of 1